Adios

DeletedUser

Go and dig then, i don't think RP will have any. IBF might have 3 from their big op on me if they archived.

DeletedUser

Not quite the same as 33 though from 1 player attacking also bearing in mind i get attacked a lot more than you do.

Reastablished

Reaction score
Never said it was, but they wernt 33 full nukes ;) and i forgot to mention when were you ever winning the war stats aginst RP because i dont remember that

DeletedUser13576

Not that close to being accepted in to END!

I personally would have like to have you on board as I'll be the first to admit I am new to this game and pretty bad at it so would have learnt a bit from you. However, you already know prior agreements stopped us letting you in.

You seem to have created a fair few enemies in the forum but always were nice to chat to in game so best of luck for world 24 or wherever you go next!

DeletedUser

Wasn't the council at a tie? That's pretty close :p

Yeah it is a shame to end in such poor style but everyone too scared to take me in ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 70854

maybe people dont want to take you in because they dont want to? Its not always due to fear...

DeletedUser

I am half joking Tedd but from what i hear is the bigger tribes have basically banned eachother from taking me in even if they wanted to:

I personally would have like to have you on board as I'll be the first to admit I am new to this game and pretty bad at it so would have learnt a bit from you. However, you already know prior agreements stopped us letting you in.

Same followed for IBF and RP...

Deleted User - 70854

Tbf, nothing more annoying than warring a tribe to find enemy players being recruited by allys

DeletedUser

Judging by the conversation i had with END it seemed they didn't want to be allys anymore and that was the plan... But yes agreed it can be frustrating.

Deleted User - 70854

Im now surrounded by IBF and still not attacked ;(

I just want one last bit of defending before I can quit...

Been over 2 months now since last op on me :D

DeletedUser

Im now surrounded by IBF and still not attacked ;(

I just want one last bit of defending before I can quit...

Been over 2 months now since last op on me :D

Two months? Seriously? That's pathetic. They clearly prefer recruiting their enemies (no nooby ones) than fighting them :lol:.

In all serious though, who is stupid enough say they wont let a good player in their tribe when half the tribe is either inactive or full of noobs? But instead of fighting their enemies, they keep recruiting, internaling, barbling to rank 1 because they are afraid of the better players.

Reastablished

Reaction score
In all serious though, who is stupid enough say they wont let a good player in their tribe when half the tribe is either inactive or full of noobs? But instead of fighting their enemies, they keep recruiting, internaling, barbling to rank 1 because they are afraid of the better players.

this made me lol, the same old things always get brought up like recruiting and internalling im sure an IBF member has brought this up before but the TLS members from what i hear destroyed divine on there own, so dont seem like they were afraid of him then? and if i remember right they held rank 1 before the recruitment of those members or woudlve very soon after anyway.

also considering again the war stats and rankings it doesnt seem to me like any of the top 2 tribes are afraid of any players after all not all of the best players are in the best tribes are they?

the minx

Reaction score
Erich why do you always have to comment on things you clearly know nothing about? You're not on the world and are only going based on whats said in the externals, things are not always as they are said in here.

DeletedUser

I played this world long enough to know what was going on at the time, and I have been in contact with a few players that played that world/still play.

If I didn't know anything, I wouldn't be posting in here.

Reastablished

Reaction score
You may have played under a different username after but i dont think playing for 4 months and having quit 5 months ago you really know exactly what your commenting on?

2a4pr1y.png

Last edited:

the minx

Reaction score
I played this world long enough to know what was going on at the time, and I have been in contact with a few players that played that world/still play.

If I didn't know anything, I wouldn't be posting in here.

are they in RP or IBF? likely not, so you're only hearing 1 side of the story