Top 5 Players/Tribes/Prospects

DeletedUser

Anyone wanna kick off a thread with their top 5 tribes/players and who they think are players to watch out for in the future? I'm too lazy :D

DeletedUser13884

I'll give you my opinion to start some conversation hopefully :lol:

Tribes - Past the WOTN and Sky families, I have no idea of the top five tribes for the future, more than likely a rim tribe will emerge, possibly SQUAD or RR? I don't think TIMING will last long with the WOTN-Sky alliance, and I've already heard about the tribe imploding not even a week into the war, especially since their founder Sabotur is being rimmed/has quit.

Players - I feel like most players in the top 15 have a good chance of being future top 5 players (with exception of TIMING members unless they jump ship). It's hard to tell as people with trains can quickly jump up the ranks at this stage. I can't see Linukas dropping off just yet especially because of the solid tribe he's in atm. Wouldn't be surprised if I saw a completely Sky top 5 players in the near future with the current state of the leader board.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13734

Tribes - Due to positioning, WOTN look like the tribe to look out for in the future. Members haven't shown too much potential in battle, but there are some great farmers in the tribe, and they like to have a laugh. We will see how they fare once properly tested :)

I don't have a top 5, but I think WOTN will be here longest, after all the merges to come.

Players - Once again, I don't know where to start with a top 5.. Personally all I've seen are lazy and poor timed attacks from the top ranking players like Insomnia, Panicoss, Barbzilla..

That's all I've seen at least, hopefully someone else can shed some light : )

DeletedUser13884

WOTN look like the tribe to look out for in the future. Members haven't shown too much potential in battle

What makes you say that? WOTN have had 1 op against your tribe which ended in your leader quitting and more or less rimmed, and from what I've seen a TIMING op against Panicoss resulted in a load of splats.
I can't speak for Insomnia, Panicoss and Barbzilla as I've not seen anything from them personally, but they seem to be good players to me ;)
Agree with the rest mostly though :)

DeletedUser13734

@Selwen

Our 'leader' Was a bit of a joke, while in the tribe of course we supported him and I personally, Amongst others sniped all of your trains.
The 'one op' you have planned against us was while you were in an alliance with us, which Nathan told me you planned for 2 weeks. You walked away with one village from a huge number of trains from the initial wave, which I'd say is a bit of a joke. The front line we had on you was not prepared due to the alliance, we were not prepared to be betrayed/ambushed in the north west.

Sabutor is gone now which I'm glad about, I didn't like his playing style. Like I said, You took only 1 village from him in the initial wave, he could have stayed on to fight but he said he had issues in RL he had to attend to, so he had no time to play and just dropped us. Its better he's gone now.

The reason Panicoss' defence was so successful was because in reality we weren't ready to fire an OP against you, and nuke/nobles had to travel a very long distance where he was stacked easily in time, I was against the OP, but we went through with it anyhow.

I didn't say they weren't good, I said nobody has displayed enough playing skills yet to be determine the best 5 players of the world, and that's a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13884

I'm pretty sure we took 4 villas from Sab with the initial wave of trains, with the rest being sniped by yourself or Labbsterino I believe, far from a tribe wide effort. Obviously your point is fair about planning time but sniping trains barely takes a load of planning. As far as a betrayal goes, I would call it a revenge mission against Sab and those unfortunate enough to have allied themselves with him, with a side dish of betrayal if anything.

Regarding the top 5 players, I completely agree with you about determining the top 5 players at this point, and I said something similar in my original post, however it works both ways, and calling these players lazy/having poor timing from 1 encounter is also a bit unfair.

Anyways, good luck with this war, should be a fun (and short) one :)

DeletedUser13734

You took one in the initial wave, and them he quit. The rest you took were without trouble as the account was dead.

Labby and myself weren't the only ones sniping I can promise you that.
No sniping trains doesn't take much planning, but considering you hid behind the alliance and built your trains for Sab, the results were quite embarassing I'd say, even more embarassing that he quit.

I haven't slandered those players, I've just said that I've only seen lazy timings from there so far, and no one has really shown worth in offensive or defensive strategy yet, but the world is young.

Lol, Good luck to you too. Let's keep it clean and friendly : )

DeletedUser

Personally all I've seen are lazy and poor timed attacks from the top ranking players like Insomnia,

Not quite sure how I have been lazy, I nobled your duke, am top of war stats and also this morning did a perfect backtime on one of your players that did a stupid random nuke on me:

q2JhZJd.png

How have i been lazy?

Deleted User - 70854

Not quite sure how I have been lazy, I nobled your duke, am top of war stats and also this morning did a perfect backtime on one of your players that did a stupid random nuke on me:

q2JhZJd.png

How have i been lazy?

*Beaver made Timing duke quit and is top of war stats, you pop in every now and then for glory ;)

obviously best player is Yorkie, if he started 10 months late on uk21 and is the best player there....

DeletedUser

Well he aimed it at the Insomnia account which is both of us so i was saying on behalf of Insomnia account; i play a lot more than popping up now and then for glory i just had freshers week at uni lol :p

Yes Yorkie is ofc the best player there

DeletedUser13884

@GT

He did quit with 3 trains incoming which kinda makes "he quit so doesn't count" argument a bit unfair against us lol. Wouldn't call making the leader of a tribe quit the game from a top 10 rank embarrassing as the first act of the war :). What is embarrassing is Bashwop leaving your tribe of his own accord because not enough support was sent by TIMING members to prevent him from being cleared :p

Also, clean and friendly isn't our style ;)

DeletedUser4280

Oh who is puddykins then, has no 1 growth rank on the world currently, shame pp usage is evident though.

DeletedUser13734

Nobody takes constructive criticism these days.

I've seen attacks from the insomnia account, ram attack 30mins+ apart, and nobles an hour ahead, nothing tucked in front.

I repeat - I never said these players were bad. I was merely stating nobody has been tested enough yet to determine the best players, let alone demonstrated top strategies, but the world is young and people will start shining eventually.

As for digs again Sabutor, it doesn't phase me.. His actions don't reflect on timing as a tribe. He was lazy and sneaky, traits I don't like particularly. The majority of players in the tribe work well together and are supporting one another, no tribe Is ever perfect. Leadership in Timing need to be a little more strict and more progress will be made.

(FYI He had trains incoming to all his villages, which was 8 or 9.. He only quit after they landed.)

If you dont play fun and friendly then that's fine, guess it's just me who likes a legit war without lies and spies : )

DeletedUser

Nobody takes constructive criticism these days.
I've seen attacks from the insomnia account, ram attack 30mins+ apart, and nobles an hour ahead, nothing tucked in front.

Can't think of any other than maybe ones to the duke that had quit, care to share...?