2 Wardens 1 Ghost.

DeletedUser13734

None of us are outcasts Selwen.

Each tribe move we've had to do, I've brought only the best of who was there with me - Not on a level of skill sort of 'best' although that certainly has been a factor, I've brought over those who helped with support/advice/attacking.

The outcasts would be those I left behind, as they either weren't friends of any of my original list, or weren't friends with anyone on my list.
Saying that - there's a few people I wanted to bring but couldn't as it would result in Ghosts having to form an academy tribe - We don't want to go down that road lol.

Well, what's the main reason any competent player wouldn't form a tribe of their own?

HINT: The answer is in the name of the two of tribes I was involved with previously

DeletedUser4753

Also, whilst all good leaders are good players, not all good players are good leaders.
Some also just don't like to

DeletedUser13224

at this rate, I'm never gonna get my "Brothers in Arms" achievement :icon_sad:

#feelinLikeSkippy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13687

i love the fact that we oped Scooby Doo and WOTN. just kicked him to save stats???

DeletedUser13435

i love the fact that we oped Scooby Doo and WOTN. just kicked him to save stats???

Scooby got wiped yesterday, we've waited for a response for 24H, got nothing, pulled support and kicked, wasted our troops - not to save stats.

I love the fact you've not piped up since I pointed out you lost a village to a NB noble with a 4 second gap, didn't have that one sniped did you? :lol:

DeletedUser12733

Hypno. I am shocked. We spoke on skype and we both agreed it was sneaky yet you come on here and it is a different story!!! The fact I can see is this. WOTN ops Ghost. Ghost players get kicked AFTER they have been opped and quit. WOTN kicks members to save war stats.

Second, I distinctly remember you saying If i stay out your way you lot stay out mine and that i am not even included in fake attacks "I give my word" yet I have incoming (not that i am complaining) Just stating that I am shocked at how quickly people change their mind.

Thirdly Ghosts are not outcasts at all and whoever thinks they are, are stupid. They are clearly the best members of tribes that have abandoned them or people who have left other tribes. This makes them in their own right a tribe. If i was to match the ability of skill between the tribe I believe Ghosts would come out on top. But the fact you surprised gang banged and declared war after half had already been in a war, what do you expect? How can people put up more of a fight?

DeletedUser13435

Aw bArry do you want a break? It's TW, expect fight after fight after fight, want us to sit there and let your troops numbers build up?

DeletedUser13734

I don't think he was asking for a break.. He was just stating facts of the current circumstance. You seem to love scoping in one line of a post and misinterpreting it.

DeletedUser12733

Aw bArry do you want a break? It's TW, expect fight after fight after fight, want us to sit there and let your troops numbers build up?

IP. If you remotely knew what i was talking about your comment would be different. IF you wanted to op me then you should of said instead of being dishonourable and lying. As for my troops building up. Well they have done really nicely hence why i have been farming and not nobling :D Thanks for the time. IF you want to come, come. But let me warn you, it will not be as easy as Hell on Earth. Let me know what you want to do as a tribe honestly 1 time and I will respond in either attacking your members and classing them as enemies or support my members. You decide. But i don't like snakes. 2 times now. 2 times i have been snaked by your tribe after considering you guys as pals. There won't be a 3rd I promise you.

DeletedUser13687

Scooby got wiped yesterday, we've waited for a response for 24H, got nothing, pulled support and kicked, wasted our troops - not to save stats.

I love the fact you've not piped up since I pointed out you lost a village to a NB noble with a 4 second gap, didn't have that one sniped did you? :lol:

i've had the noble before that sniped but you guys took the sniping village hahaha

i've had ALL of then sniped, just the snipes were not big enough i have to admit haha

DeletedUser13435

IP. If you remotely knew what i was talking about your comment would be different. IF you wanted to op me then you should of said instead of being dishonourable and lying. As for my troops building up. Well they have done really nicely hence why i have been farming and not nobling :D Thanks for the time. IF you want to come, come. But let me warn you, it will not be as easy as Hell on Earth. Let me know what you want to do as a tribe honestly 1 time and I will respond in either attacking your members and classing them as enemies or support my members. You decide. But i don't like snakes. 2 times now. 2 times i have been snaked by your tribe after considering you guys as pals. There won't be a 3rd I promise you.

We're not OP'ing, yet :lol: Come on Barry you love us really, you even said we were your first choice :( </3

DeletedUser12733

WOTN was my choice to join is sky had not said that war would be declared if I joined :D But Ghosts open arms took me in no questions even took the consequences, and treated me with respect and not lied to me. These are big things for me!!!.

I want to hear from someone in your council. If its on. I am game. I stood by my word and didn't attack but i have incomings, so i want to hear it from the horses mouth.

DeletedUser13435

WOTN was my choice to join is sky had not said that war would be declared if I joined :D But Ghosts open arms took me in no questions even took the consequences, and treated me with respect and not lied to me. These are big things for me!!!.

I want to hear from someone in your council. If its on. I am game. I stood by my word and didn't attack but i have incomings, so i want to hear it from the horses mouth.

I am council you donkey. I knew on the 30th that you wished to join WOTN, why jeopardize our relation with Sky for one of the most hot tempered players I've ever seen? You weren't worth it.

DeletedUser12733

Hahaha not worth it... lets just post this then... as I don't think your relationship with sky is looking healthy?

[13/10/2015 01:01:31] matt :) pulse/hypno: Ghosts are just a stepping stone
[13/10/2015 01:01:39] Barry aka Visser.: Yup ;)
[13/10/2015 01:01:44] matt :) pulse/hypno: Take out ghosts clean up backline then we take out sky
[13/10/2015 01:01:53] matt :) pulse/hypno: Unless rim tribes emerge lol

I am hot tempered because I have morals :). I don't like liars :). You are one of the most annoying people along with Potato in your tribe. You speak out of term and for your whole tribe now do you?

DeletedUser13734

^
^
Uh-oh.. Think a few northerners getting a bit too big for their boots ?

DeletedUser12733

Brave boy when he knows he is 40 hours away. He knows if he were next to me now he would stand no chance. Punks with power, got to love them.

DeletedUser13435

You take that quote out of context, of course once all threats are gone it's going to be SKY v WOTN? This worlds been boring enough as it is, even SKY members are wanting to end like that if I can recall correctly (okay don't quote me on that one).

You literally wouldn't quit arguing on Skype even when you'd been asked to stop, with your own council, for all to see, morals sure, whatever helps you sleep at night bud. I highly suggest you remove your head from your arse though

DeletedUser13435

Brave boy when he knows he is 40 hours away. He knows if he were next to me now he would stand no chance. Punks with power, got to love them.

I love the arrogants of this world biting, try it Barry, see what happens bud, a person with no record can surprise you :)

DeletedUser12733

Precisely I have no record but those who have known me on other worlds also have me on skype. That was not out of context. It is the context it is in :). Don't try to bull your way out of this one. I have had many a convo where members of yours have stated they want to take out sky but they know they couldn't at the moment as they don't have the firepower :). No arrogance at all :) I have seen what you lot can do. You haven't seen what I can do. Keep talking poop :)

DeletedUser13435

We've talked to Sky about this before, like the actual council, yeah we're allies now but once all trash is gone of course it's going to be us v them, it's no other way, we've essentially agreed on it ending like that with each other.

I'm waiting on you to do something then, the fact you've been in a couple wars and no ones seen what you can do on this world yet speaks volumes itself, no? :lol: