2 Wardens 1 Ghost.

DeletedUser3473

Wow, 2 full pages to catch up on! Parts were an interesting read but a heck of a lot of hot air padding it out and not much actual talk about the 'war'. I do like the mention of rim tribes coming through though but one thing's for sure, it won't be SQUAD. :/

DeletedUser3473

Poor leadership. Or, to be more diplomatic, leadership had other demands on their time.

DeletedUser4753

1 Duke got nobled by a rim starting pp abuser
1 never had the time to play from start
1 went to uni
And finally one was afraid of the same fate as the first.

DeletedUser8133

Would all kick off then cool down when it flying :/

&Nathan, again your being dumb I'm not old at all and any war stories are going to be old as I've been on a tw sabbatical.

I don't see why you would bring tw ability into it, I'd reck you on that as well, but as I said, just because logic eludes you does not mean my opinion is any less valid, I know the vast majority of the best players around share my opinion on family tribes, if you don't that's your problem don't cry on here with "blah blah me no likey d1,he's mean and old"

Wow.. You really did get dropped a few too many times on your head mate. Literally crying, please carry on. Your posts always cheer me up :D.

"Reck you mate init" HAHAHA, sweetheart I only told you I don't care about your opinion but always refreshing to see a hard man such as yourself on the internet. I think the phrase "Keyboard warrior" was coined just for you buddy.

Keep it coming :lol:

And back on topic now it is WOTN & WOTNa vs BB, Ghosts, HR and HRA.

All good fun.

DeletedUser1508

The WOTN family looks like they are in a good position in my opinion. They have a cluster and a good frontline. If they can work well together I believe that they can win this war quite handily. However, as is always the case with family tribes, there will always be other tribes ready to join the war against them...
1zwj91c.jpg

DeletedUser13884

Other tribes have already dived in, BB1, BB2, HR and HRA have all been agressive towards us so far, although none have joined the war yet.

DeletedUser8133

BB are involved?

Yeah we have atleast half a dozen players including myself with fakes from them, since we have had absolutely no contact with BB whats so ever, I am assuming it's to do with our war.

And thanks for the map red.

DeletedUser3473

something wrong with that map, it there really a WOTN villa way over in the East?

DeletedUser1508

I don't know... That's what TWstats said but I can't find them in-game.

Edit: I just checked TWstats, and they appear again when making the map. However, when I click on them it says 'no village'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13884

Could be Lord Commander Snow's villa, I know he's expanding out that way. fxstar is out that way too.

DeletedUser13687

BB have nothing to do with this war, i got no idea why they joining in??

Maybe someone from BB will be able to enlighten us??

DeletedUser12733

BB have nothing to do with this war, i got no idea why they joining in??

Maybe someone from BB will be able to enlighten us??

Honestly that is what i was thinking. I was 90% sure but just still didn't want to say in the case i didn't know something. However We have not denied HR or HRa's involvement in the war.

As for the map. That blue dot all the way by me is not there. I am pretty sure if they were there they i would know because i always watch my map. Unless I have missed something and then I am gutted ;(

DeletedUser4753

Wow.. You really did get dropped a few too many times on your head mate. Literally crying, please carry on. Your posts always cheer me up :D.

"Reck you mate init" HAHAHA, sweetheart I only told you I don't care about your opinion but always refreshing to see a hard man such as yourself on the internet. I think the phrase "Keyboard warrior" was coined just for you buddy.

Keep it coming :lol:

And back on topic now it is WOTN & WOTNa vs BB, Ghosts, HR and HRA.

All good fun.

Yea I'd also ignore my point entirely and yab about well, nothing if my brain lacked function. Why use a quote button when your ignoring my post and name calling. Tis easy to win a argument with yourself....