2 Wardens 1 Ghost.

DeletedUser12733

Ask sky members who know me and respect me what happened in that first war. :) I took most the tribe on myself :) They kept kicking members to save stats (reminds me of...... hmmm..... WOTN) but I nobled most of their top players and also cleared for others to noble :). Ask about before making statements. I said YOU don't know what I can do, not everyone :D :D.

As for that. No that skype convo clearly states you are going for sky after Ghosts as long as nothing emerges on the rim. Keep talking bull but I know what it meant :D. As for me doing something. I am waiting for WOTN to take out a player without having to have 2+ tribes to do it hahahaha.

DeletedUser13435

Respect - I'm looking, could take a while, turns out you never earned respect in there, who knew?
Took most of tribe on - Impressive ODA, I'll give you that one
Kicking members to save stats - Done it once, this morning, after he got wiped yesterday with no response for 24H. Deadwood. (Hypocritical point considering who you share a tribe with.)
I don't know what you can do - Show it, we have had 20-26hr launch times on all our OPs so far, no problems for us?
Skype message - No, it doesn't mean we're going for Sky after Ghosts, you're an idiot if you think it does. What do you think clean up the back line means? Sweep up the dead bodies? Cremating our lost warriors? Think about it, given the current situation.
2 Tribes - Oh here we go again, it's part of the game, suck it up buttercup.

DeletedUser12733

You certainly changed your tune :) But expected as much. You see this is why i fight for Ghosts. Although we are massively outnumbered and out manned. I would rather fight till the last village and slow you all down then to give you satisfaction. As for respect meh well if no one does it bothers me not. He DID not get wiped yesterday. 1 villa got hit and thats wiped? Idiot. You did it so your stats didn't look bad against a smaller tribe with "deadwood" eating your members :). The skype message CLEARLY states, Ghosts are a stepping stone. Clear up backlines (meaning those who are growing behind eat them.) then go for sky. :D :D. I don't know how you think you can talk your way out of it. But I don't care. Thats skys business to do what they want with it.

I have nothing to prove. :). When it comes to it you will see ;)

DeletedUser13435

Stop talking, you're embarrassing yourself. Then again I know you're a fan of blindly following stupid ideologies.

An yeah, I meant 1 village got wiped, just said wiped instead, sue me. If you can't see the points I'm making then there's no getting through to you, although that really doesn't surprise me considering.

DeletedUser12733

I don't get embarrassed :). I state what I know and share it to the world. You are the stupid one for thinking we are going to be so easy to overcome ;). You will see you are wrong, as now you have given us all a reason to just keep eating :D

DeletedUser

barry shut up lol you're at war with them, circumstances change, you've got like a million co players i'm sure you can handle some fakes

DeletedUser12733

A million? I am sure you have the same amount :D. The fakes and being at war with them are not the point. Whoever can't see that is as dumb as you 360 ;)

DeletedUser

Well according to your profile you have 5, we have 3... And i know how active you are personally so yes a million is a fair comparison :p

DeletedUser12733

Hahaha fair enough and no Stee and Alexa are no longer on the acc :) We just have different times for our 3 :D As for me being active... i cant help not having a job ;(

DeletedUser13884

None of us are outcasts Selwen.

Each tribe move we've had to do, I've brought only the best of who was there with me - Not on a level of skill sort of 'best' although that certainly has been a factor, I've brought over those who helped with support/advice/attacking.

The outcasts would be those I left behind, as they either weren't friends of any of my original list, or weren't friends with anyone on my list.
Saying that - there's a few people I wanted to bring but couldn't as it would result in Ghosts having to form an academy tribe - We don't want to go down that road lol.

Well, what's the main reason any competent player wouldn't form a tribe of their own?

HINT: The answer is in the name of the two of tribes I was involved with previously

I probably did use the wrong word calling you lot offcasts, trying to think of the correct word now but I can't think of it lol. I'm sure you get the gist of what I mean though with all the new tribes.

Don't try and tell me between the 8+ of you, you don't have enough time to start a tribe lol, we both know that's not true. IF WOTN do end up winning this war, it will have been your downfall, as your adopted leaderships keep recruiting people we don't particularly like. I'm sure if you had started your own tribe without these refugees such as HellonEarth or lippy people like Onske we would have some sort of diplomacy right now, as I've said before, I personally do rate a lot of you as good players, and I know a lot of our tribe do also. However I guess this is the road you lot have chosen, should be a lot more fun to just have a good old fashioned war :D

About the Scooby situation, I'm happy to screenshot the 2 pages of forum posts of people asking him if he needs any more support and to see the reports, but unfortunately he has been inactive for 2 days now, would be a strange decision to say the least to keep him around. I do find it funny how people are accusing us of kicking him to save war stats, when TIMING rebranded itself as Ghosts to lose that 1-17 conquer record or whatever it was :lol:

Visser and IP you're both making yourselves look like muppets if you ask me lol

DeletedUser12733

First logical post i have seen in a while.

Yeah I will pipe down a little :)

DeletedUser12733

Also Scooby doo has been reading mails :) Very inactive :|

DeletedUser8133

Congratulations on one of the dumbest posts on w24

Don't know what I'm talking about? 10 years top level tw begs to differ
Cup cake? Gtfo kid you can't be serious
Butt hurt? About what exactly I'm not in ghosts
Whining? Tis called having a opinion, one that you clearly can't handle me having so act like this 10 year old girl you propose.

I suggest you wind your neck in N go back to tribal hugs, using basic logic and putting a remotely useful post together seems to elude you.

If you arnt going to retire from the forums forever please do warn me so I can take out insurance on my sides, they may just give next time.

Thank you for proving yet again you are just an old has-been blowing out hot air. In all seriousness go back to your old war stories old timer with your '10 years top level tw' experience because in all honesty? Nobody cares mate. As I said, you are just hot air and an ego, thats nothing special on TW, you guys are everywhere lol.

DeletedUser13685

well he didn't read our mails or reply when we asked him if he needed more support we aren't gonna carry someone who doesn't reply to us so what can we do inactives get booted that's how it goes :)

DeletedUser13685

Thank you for proving yet again you are just an old has-been blowing out hot air. In all seriousness go back to your old war stories old timer with your '10 years top level tw' experience because in all honesty? Nobody cares mate. As I said, you are just hot air and an ego, thats nothing special on TW, you guys are everywhere lol.

My ego is <------------> big :-D

DeletedUser8133

Some call me an ego... but I think they mistype. I am more of an emo :(

Why does everyone hate me ;(

I still like you Barry ;)

I also have alot of respect for GT, knows his stuff.

Past that this conversation is just making both of our tribe look like a bunch of women going through menopause.

Can we just stop all the hate atm?

PS. I am still allowed to hate on D1 as he isn't in WOTN or Ghosts as he said so himself.

DeletedUser12733

I still like you Barry ;)
I also have alot of respect for GT, knows his stuff.
Past that this conversation is just making both of our tribe look like a bunch of women going through menopause.
Can we just stop all the hate atm?
PS. I am still allowed to hate on D1 as he isn't in WOTN or Ghosts as he said so himself.

Yeah we can ;).

As for D1. He is funny :) One of the few people you can have a good old argument with and know neither of you are any further :p

DeletedUser4753

Would all kick off then cool down when it flying :/

&Nathan, again your being dumb I'm not old at all and any war stories are going to be old as I've been on a tw sabbatical.

I don't see why you would bring tw ability into it, I'd reck you on that as well, but as I said, just because logic eludes you does not mean my opinion is any less valid, I know the vast majority of the best players around share my opinion on family tribes, if you don't that's your problem don't cry on here with "blah blah me no likey d1,he's mean and old"