Side 2: 9
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 329,648
Side 2: 75,611
Difference: 254,037

chart

Please notice that both Oldfart and Homepage has now left DRBL due to shitty leadership. That twinkywinkypinky-guy has ruined his own tribe. DRBL members can tell the story - I won't go into details.

DeletedUser13734

LOL

Can't say I didnt see it coming. I knew DRBL would crumble at the sight of a fair opponent, the poor guys have had nothing but internals and merges throughout the world, useless.

Please do tell the story, as I doubt the dribbles will and I'm eager to hear the gossip :D

Reastablished

Reaction score
Anyone from DRBL care to shed some light on things from your side? or even what the leadership is like under adolf pixie

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Mass exodus from Drbl, heading to woot to help keep them afloat

DeletedUser13734

Uh-oh! Looks like the dribbles are getting wiped clean, even MORE desperate maneuvers!

DeletedUser

Welldone Dotties, war won after 1 op, that's got to be a new record.

DeletedUser10600

Just no loyalty from tribe members and people jumped at 1st sign of trouble
Woot took in load of refugees. Hope the attacks won't stop

DeletedUser13734

Of course not !

If the players who jumped thought they'd stop being hit, I think a dry turnip would evoke better strategy than them !!

DeletedUser10600

Yep it ruined the game for everyone in tribe

Players could not take a few attacks and no one supported.

I've as good as quit. No point without a proper tribe, just set every village to build defence troops with account manager and see how many nukes it takes for me to be rimmed :)

DeletedUser10600

Wouldn't bother wasting your time on the dot vs not dribble, it's not really a war. It's a few players hanging on to see what happens. I'm not wasting time moving troops around now, what's the point. We were shafted by our tribe mates. Impossible to win any war.