1st Noble

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

DeletedUser6695

1st noble is out and it appears to be Nitrogen's....

*Prays he doesnt noble a barb*

I just realised how pointless this thread is >_<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8105

I thought that Nitrogen is the 1st nobleman owner:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

That is what the post says :?

Although seriously? Thats a major noble push right there :D

DeletedUser4342

thats why the farming is so crap in our area lol

DeletedUser9598

Be interesting to see if he nobles the guy next door to him in SFU, there main rivals for the K. My guess is he wont

DeletedUser

Hard to say what he will noble, Lets prey he breaks tradition of bad first nobles

DeletedUser10816

very limited options in my area...! without waiting til I have 2 nobles and taking a village further away, it would end taking me 2 days+ to noble the nearest viable target and thats assuming no tribal defense comes in to kill off the noble!....

So my target, seeing as the nearest non-LoL target would not currently be an option for me due to tactical reasons - is one of my tribemates, who has recently got a new job and wishes to co-play someone else in the tribe....

as much as I dislike internals... needs must! (if you look at my area you will see how limited the options really are!)... I have no interest in taking villages sub 1k as a second villa, so bring on the flaming - I will stand by my decision as the only sound tactical move for me in my area at this time, which suits not only my needs but also that of my tribemate

at least its not a barb...! they make me sick !

DeletedUser8768

You god damn noob!!

You would never have seen a poor move like that from knk on w7!!

So glad were not playing this world.

DeletedUser9598

Rynccys vil, member of SFU, 49 minutes noble speed :icon_confused:

But like you said at least it wasnt a barb

DeletedUser10816

Rynccys vil, member of SFU, 49 minutes noble speed :icon_confused:

But like you said at least it wasnt a barb

yep 49 mins... but for reasons which i'm not willing to discuss in public forum I chose not to go for rynccy...

DeletedUser

I cant really see how that noble will benefit you,

Your surrounded by LoL, so you don't need it to rush defense,

In hind sight, you have probably gimped a few members, as you will be double farming from 2 villages in the same area,

This is a good noble for everyone else near to you, gimping your own tribe for an award me thinks.

xD

DeletedUser10816

Or perhaps playing for my tribe and freeing up a member who cannot commit full time? I'm not interested in awards

If you look at my ODA, I'm not too badly ranked - could be better. Until I started my noble rush I was well within the top 20 top ODA - so I'm not afraid to attack and clear opponents, and I have the troops to do so - but like I say, this is not about personal glory or personal growth - it is about what suits my tribe at this time.

If I wanted to expand my farming significantly, I would have nobled further away - but I would have needed 2 nobles for that to be viable. In the meantime, other opportunities are lost. Therefore, this move benefits my tribe more than it does myself - and this is a situation I am happy with

DeletedUser10842

We made sure all tribe members have at least 4 spears and 2 swords by today, I think nitrogen was a spear short, but he has promised to do his first farming run tomorrow and recruit another :)

DeletedUser10816

Tribal hugs or not enough troops :icon_razz:

there was an old bull and a young bull in a field at the top of the hill...

at the bottom of the hill there was a field of cows grazing

the young bull says to the old bull.... "hey - lets run down there, and do a couple"

the old bull replies... "no - we'll walk down, and do the lot"

All in good time :icon_wink: