1st Noble

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

DeletedUser10816

The thing is there is a correct way to noble rush, and an incorrect way to noble rush. If he had rushed better he could have nobled maybe 1-2 days later but those extra 48 hours would have put him in a better place to noble or even be of use to his tribe.
As has been said before... I may have done things in reverse - noble first, nuke after - but it was done for a reason, and a couple of good days of farming has brought me ahead of where I would be had I cleared an enemy village to achive this

You are also assuming that he did this for his tribe not his own benefit. The village of the tribe member who was quiting was not actually under threat.
No - not quitting, moving to a co-play. Therefore - one account had to be removed from the world.

You yourself talk about how his tribe is "good", sniping that village would have done more for the tribe, and let them who is willing to attack ect.
Fact is - the village has been building troops ever since, these troops wouldn't exist if the village had been left alone or nobled at a later date. You are also forgetting that by enabling 2 players to co-play by removing one of their accounts, 2 members are now going to be better off and one account more active.

Although make no mistake, if the situation was right i am not against nobling a tribe member for my first noble.
I'm glad you agree :) as for me - and for my tribe mates involved - it was the right situation, and the risk involved manageable.

DeletedUser8800

it will be interesting to see how many people are still playing this world 6 months down the line
most people who say how poor people are never last the distance
i admit i hate start up it bores me to death
but late game now thats where the fun is
people will agree people wont who cares
the sooner people get more villages the better in my eyes
and yes he took a 1k villa well that one k villa would still probably be placed in the top 250 in this world which is more than most still
mmmmmmmmm not bad in my eyes
although sure some jealous person will come out and say it was fixed from the start, that person was going to co play all along it was an easy way to get a villa etc etc etc
o how the mind works lol