1st Noble

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

DeletedUser

really a gift for the 1st noble.... nitrogen just another point whoring noob i see !!!!

makes matt sad :(

DeletedUser

who you touch in your special time ...can be kept private imo :p

DeletedUser10914

there was an old bull and a young bull in a field at the top of the hill...

at the bottom of the hill there was a field of cows grazing

the young bull says to the old bull.... "hey - lets run down there, and do a couple"

the old bull replies... "no - we'll walk down, and do the lot"

Nitrogen, there are times when you seriously worry me :icon_eek: and make me wonder !!!

to be honest, and knowing how your humour is (see above - and I rest my case !) i am suprised you didnt send it at Decease for a laugh and cancel at the last second.

DeletedUser10816

he was outside my 1x1... and i'm scared of distances

DeletedUser

I'd Love to be gifted my first village assuming the player is quitting and has a build I'd like... All those juicy points Mmmmmm, I mean saving my troops from dying.

If you had the chance you'd do it too. I'd swallow my pride for the better of my account. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser8687

Good move with the noble :)

The ex knk members all singing from the same hymn sheet suggests to me they are playing under alias's (its most of there members first worlds :icon_rolleyes:

I also think they have a NAP/Alliance with SFU which they will break.

imo

DeletedUser

there was an old bull and a young bull in a field at the top of the hill...

at the bottom of the hill there was a field of cows grazing

the young bull says to the old bull.... "hey - lets run down there, and do a couple"

the old bull replies... "no - we'll walk down, and do the lot"

All in good time :icon_wink:

So they wandered to the field taking there time and planning there celebration until when they arrived to their horror they faced a field now full of bulls with big smiles on there faces :lol:

DeletedUser

Yea everyone is so correct about far to early in size to noble etc etc etc not enough troops etc etc etc but just coz they're correct to general tribal wars gameplay i bet every single 1 would do exactly the same as nitrogen

Come on dont lie you no you would!!!

atleast he had bulls balls to come on here and explain knowing he would be shot down for doing it

(promise not to mention bulls again) :icon_eek:

DeletedUser10789

2.1k village.
thats not too bad just 1.9K under my usual requirements :)

DeletedUser10858

Yea everyone is so correct about far to early in size to noble etc etc etc not enough troops etc etc etc but just coz they're correct to general tribal wars gameplay i bet every single 1 would do exactly the same as nitrogen

Come on dont lie you no you would!!!

atleast he had bulls balls to come on here and explain knowing he would be shot down for doing it

(promise not to mention bulls again) :icon_eek:

no I wouldn't he made himself a perfect target now

DeletedUser10869

no I wouldn't he made himself a perfect target now

normally would agree but he has a good tribe behind him so not so much risk coming onto the forums.

Also on this "run" of awful 1st noble targets was UK11 not a good one? Low haul world and was the ranked 1 player's villa who'd hit delete and taken just before the Xmas attack break and was a high level pit villa? No troop loss and for ticked all the boxes of great 1st take (and they got a shiny badge too!)

I remember having to have an extra glass of egg nog to recover from my jealousy fit!

DeletedUser

Free village, no troop loses.....meh I would have done the same.

Doubt he'll last long at the top 3 tbh though

DeletedUser10869

I doubt that's his aim. His tribe to remain in the top 3 yes will be his plan and every little helps!