1st Noble

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Cant quite see how it suits your tribe, 8 members in 15x15, Ouch, I would of made him grow the village more

DeletedUser

It's the right move. It's harder to see if from outside the tribe.

Haters gonna hate.

DeletedUser10816

Cant quite see how it suits your tribe, 8 members in 15x15, Ouch, I would of made him grow the village more

I can't quite see how it suits your tribe to be spread over 3 or 4 continents.... but you still do it :)

DeletedUser10842

Let's revive this thread in 6 or 12 months for a laugh...

DeletedUser

Who knows, his third village may be a barb or another internal! A poor move in my eyes, obviously only to Nitrogens benefits but, i guess it is LoL's members loss.

Using zomgtw, it appears for the points of his main he has obviously rushed for academy and noble. Either his troops are low or his resources are low. Another idea is due to it being an internal, resources were sent from the new village to the main to speed things up, if so then i guess 'NOOB' should be written all over the account.

Congrats anyway, maybe now you will go for a real target!

Silentwarrior also has an academy, so soon this player will be nobling, lets hope it is a well earned village.

DeletedUser9598

My moneys on 68johns vil but i hope he proves me wrong

DeletedUser10842

Knowing nitrogen as I do, and as the tribe do, I'd put a lot of money on every single player in lol being more than happy with this move, after all, it was discussed and agreed to fit into our plans to form alliances with the whole world then internal everyone until we implode.

DeletedUser

Being spread out over four Ks seems to be typical SHAC. They have a good lineup, but people are of the opinion that several of their members will "get bored" and leave. Being so spread makes it harder for them to play as a team. Yes, they won't be in each other's way, but I think they'll fall to local tribes because of it. They seem to think that personal skill can overpower good teamwork. Don't get me wrong, I still think SHAC will do well, but their spread will be their undoing, in my opinion.

And I love all the people complaining about how bad the first noble is, when they're probably still miles away. Best football players are in the stands, best TW players are on the externals, not in the actual game.

DeletedUser

Knowing nitrogen as I do, and as the tribe do, I'd put a lot of money on every single player in lol being more than happy with this move, after all, it was discussed and agreed to fit into our plans to form alliances with the whole world then internal everyone until we implode.
hhahaha :lol:

yeah im so unhappy with nitrogen, think i may just press delete

DeletedUser9598

The best football players play football mate, not sure who your referring too as 'being in the stands' but Lionel Messi worlds number 1 plays every game, Cristiano Ronaldo worlds number 2 plays every game, Xavi worlds number 3 plays every game etc etc etc

DeletedUser

Sorry we all choose to build up our troops first, sorry we don't take our own tribe members villages! We will try to live to your wanting and internal anyone we can! So what if we are a not near academy's yet? That is not to say we have little troops, points are not what you want at the moment. Only difference between us and Nitrogen is that he was offered an internal free village and also got resources likely from the tribe to rush the coin and noble! I guess if you are on the externals, you can't be the best!

DeletedUser

The best football players play football mate, not sure who your referring too as 'being in the stands' but Lionel Messi worlds number 1 plays every game, Cristiano Ronaldo worlds number 2 plays every game, Xavi worlds number 3 plays every game etc etc etc

Have you never heard that expression before? It means that the "best" football players are in the crowd, telling the actual players what they're doing wrong, as if they could do it better themselves!

DeletedUser9598

Have you never heard that expression before? It means that the "best" football players are in the crowd, telling the actual players what they're doing wrong, as if they could do it better themselves!

No mate never heard it before, but now youve explained it i see what you mean :)

Learn sumet new every day aye

DeletedUser10842

Sorry we all choose to build up our troops first, sorry we don't take our own tribe members villages! We will try to live to your wanting and internal anyone we can! So what if we are a not near academy's yet? That is not to say we have little troops, points are not what you want at the moment. Only difference between us and Nitrogen is that he was offered an internal free village and also got resources likely from the tribe to rush the coin and noble! I guess if you are on the externals, you can't be the best!

No need to apologise I'm sure!

Nitrogen / LoL are playing their game, their way, you do what you want, don't let the bullies tell you otherwise lol

DeletedUser

Can't really see the problem here, he's gave his reason, deal with it. As for rushing and being low on troops i'm 110% certain he's got a better troop count than all the haters!