☠ 'Best served cold', A stark warning ☠

DeletedUser11475

Yawn nauz, yawn.

Oh, their all following and posting in your thread lol. Your problematic to say the least. Our tribe, i mean your tribe lol, back you up, and that implys people dont like me, lol lol. This is a war game, if my former enemies posted nice things about me, there would be something wrong

tbh I've just never heard of you.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yawn nauz, yawn.

Oh, their all following and posting in your thread lol. Your problematic to say the least. Our tribe, i mean your tribe lol, back you up, and that implys people dont like me, lol lol. This is a war game, if my former enemies posted nice things about me, there would be something wrong

Nice. Claim I can only play startup. I show proof of my million+ point account outperforming yours on a more competitive .net world, and you ignore it.

As I said, you will always believe you are the best, the idea of someone being better than you is too much for you to handle.

I get along with most everyone, there are only three people on .uk I don't get along with. You, Metal Duck, and Darth. You all share the same trait - insufferable arrogance. I know when people are better than me, and happily admit it. None of you three do.

For example, the following people are better players than I am in my opinion:

JChilds
Purple Predator
Robj
Lardingd
Vpar2

There are also lots of others I would say are better than me at some things and worse at others, but roughly comparable overall. That list would contain a good 50ish players.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
But im at a loss nauz, where did your personal opinions on me matter or are affiliated with this thread?

You keep saying and doing my thinking for me, your not a mind reader nauz, stop implying rubbish which i dont give a second thought to. You keep bringing up other worlds, this is uk14. My opening post mentioned uk10, why we are here. now your just asking to be included, to be cleared and catted over night

At no point, have i said i am the best, or that there isnt better then me. there is. your just not one of them. you remind me of a lamprey eel, always swimming in my shadow, trolling away..

Nauzhror

Reaction score
But im at a loss nauz, where did your personal opinions on me matter or are affiliated with this thread?

You keep saying and doing my thinking for me, your not a mind reader nauz, stop implying rubbish which i dont give a second thought to. You keep bringing up other worlds, this is uk14. My opening post mentioned uk10, why we are here. now your just asking to be included, to be cleared and catted over night

At no point, have i said i am the best, or that there isnt better then me. there is. your just not one of them. you remind me of a lamprey eel, always swimming in my shadow, trolling away..

As I thought. Keep avoiding the topic.

You claim I can only play startup. I prove otherwise. You reply twice, both times dodging said topic.

Keep it up, the few people that take you seriously surely won't notice you trying to save face by avoiding the topic after being proven wrong.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Keep avoiding the topic?

What is the title of this threads topic? you have yet to post on topic

DeletedUser857

Keep avoiding the topic?

What is the title of this threads topic? you have yet to post on topic

Seeing as this thread is about you, and he is commenting on you, this thread is on topic enough for me. As you were. *ahem*

DeletedUser8755

Seeing as this thread is about you, and he is commenting on you, this thread is on topic enough for me. As you were. *ahem*
^_^ made me laugh

Just had a flick through here and it seems that Nauz has the better arguement, and that Gixxer finds his answers rather boring
Gixxer said:
Yawn nauz, yawn.

Because of this Gixxer contradicts himself and appears quite arrogant... oh and this is about Gixxer I hope, so on topic :D

Cya in uk14..

DeletedUser

It's hard to have an adult conversation with nauzhor.. You just can't talk to someone like that guy. But darth, oh man he was the one dude I looked forward to reading up in here.. (No you didnt, yes i did) Nothing like a laid back Aussie in a Skype chat IMO.

What you fail to get nauz.. Is that respect is earned, not just given.. I know 100% that if you had of given it to darthy, he would of returned it with no grudges.. He knows your top notch at this game, but he doesn't care because life away from this game makes darth a free guy! Get that in ya!

I can talk to gixxer like a normal guy because he doesn't act like a slippery snake, he is straight up and shows respect in the same manner darthy did, and atleast he stays loyal..sure gixxer has given me attitude, i just ignore it and tell him to loosen his belt because he is mumbling... but once again its better than slippery snake syndrome. As we have coined the phrase just for you :-D

see, we don't let TW STARDOM grow our egos.. We love nurchering them with a dose from nauzhor haha. Plenty to share round.

"Every time I reply to a nauzhor post I have this overwhelming sense that, whilst I went fishing for a marlin.. All I got was a giant snapper"

A quote from your besty there nauzhror haha always funny stuff from uk2's most hated player..

Dropbears off to a hot rod show now byeeeee.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
It's hard to have an adult conversation with nauzhor

I have no clue who you are. Which, probably, means you don't actually know me either. I don't mean that you've never read my forum posts, I mean you've probably never actually had a discussion with me and have only based your opinions of me off of my forum posts.

dropbear said:
You just can't talk to someone like that guy.

I've never known anyone who's actually had or tried to have a conversation with me to feel that way. Infact KriegsElend and I hated each other, until we chatted on skype for a while and realized we got along better than either of us would have ever thought possible beforehand.

dropbear said:
What you fail to get nauz.. Is that respect is earned, not just given.. I know 100% that if you had of given it to darthy, he would of returned it with no grudges..

I don't fail to understand to understand that at all. I always got along with Aaron's brother Max just fine. We have had numerous conversations over skype, none of which were of a hostile nature. I show people as much respect as I feel they deserve. That doesn't mean I only respect people that are great players. I play with many players who are not great at the game, but I like them and get along with them because they are, at least in my eyes, great people.

There's several groups of players in my eyes.

1.) Those that are new.

2.) Those that have never really achieved much ingame, but aware of that, and fine with that, and don't boast about being amazing.

3.) Those that have achieved little ingame but refer to themselves as the best things since sliced bread and think they amazing and can beat anyone. When outperformed rather than humbly admitting it they point the finger at everyone and everything else.

4.) Those that do have ingame achievements, are quite good, but post as if they are not merely good but absolutely phenomenal and untouchable. When outperformed rather than humbly admitting it they point the finger at everyone and everything else.

5.) Those that do have ingame achievements, are quite good, but realistically know how good they are, acknowledge there are players better than them, and are aware of not only their strengths but their weaknesses as a player.

Groups 3 and 4 bug me. I'd put GIXXER in group 4, I'd put myself in group 5. I'm not calling GIXXER a terrible player, he's not, I just think he tends to act as if he is a lot better than he actually is, and that when someone does better than him instead of trying to do better next time he tries to shift the blame to everything and everyone else. He repeatedly accused me and my entire tribe of botting on uk10 simply because our members were winning looter of the day consistently everyday for a period of roughly two months. If he had instead mailed one of us, asked how we managed to farm so much more than him, and been humble instead of acting like a sore loser I have no doubt that most of the members in question would have been more than happy to tell him how we farmed to see if he could learn something from it that would improve his own efficiency.

I don't have a problem showing respect to my fellow players unless they see fit to repeatedly "spit in my face". If someone talks down to me and attempts to belittle me in their posts I'm not going to thank them and ask for more.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Slow on the uptake that one hu gixx?

Bzzzzzzz hooked a snapper again gixx lol'zzzz

I'm on mate grab me a beer I think I'll be winding for hours :-D

Did anyone actually read that WALL OF TEXT?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yet to find a category for you CF one that doesn't come with the removal of all accounts ban :-D pm ill give a few ideas if you wish

DeletedUser

So Gixx, I'd love to hear your plans to dominate this world. Care to share? Are we going to see another W-A-R tribe emerge?

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Wheres nauz gone? back under his hiding place..

No meech, no world domination. Im here for the reasons stated in my opening post. but sur who knows what will happen when i make sure those players never use their IG names again in TW

DeletedUser

No meech, no world domination. Im here for the reasons stated in my opening post. but sur who knows what will happen when i make sure those players never use their IG names again in TW

Aw your awffy nice eh Gixx.....ad ask you the names but doubt you'd tell me.....bet am on there ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score

What exactly were you anticipating me responding to? No new point has been made. I'm still waiting for you to tell me how my W39 account I linked is absolute trash, or not proof that I can play past startup. Since those seem to be the sentiments you were portraying until I linked to said accounts twstats. That or I figured you'd claim it wasn't my account. Instead it appears you decided to just completely ignore the topic.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I couldn't do that tbh. Just for the sheer fact am not actually that bad a guy, despite what some may think.

To your original post
'Death to the cowards and spies, egos and hasbeens of UK 10.'

Interested to hear what you constitute as a coward or cowardly actions? As for spies and ego's, meh part of the game, part of every game tbh.