anyk here to stay!

DeletedUser14151

Guess what I don't know who you are. But you will learn to know who i am.

You on the other hand. Grave yards to your right. Down the road. Then you turn left. Put yourself in the coffin cause I wanna kill only people who are worth it

DeletedUser

Guess what I don't know who you are. But you will learn to know who i am.

You on the other hand. Grave yards to your right. Down the road. Then you turn left. Put yourself in the coffin cause I wanna kill only people who are worth it

Best and most funny come back so far!

Cosa is full of your a noob this, there a noob that. Need some new things to call us, as that didn't work, and we beat them.

Come on Cosa, scare us???

DeletedUser13368

All this talk of being able to beat cosa...... You guys couldn't even beat II with some randoms in a fair fight. You just get slap to fight your fights for you coz you are so incapable.

DeletedUser13801

GIF-Boring-Bored-This-is-boring-Im-bored-Nothing-to-do-Yawn-GIF.gif

DeletedUser14036

People aren't acting agressively because they see your in game skills, it's just all your talking on the forum.

DeletedUser13368

You all come in here and act like you own the server... Yet you all suck. The only reason you have got high rankings in a few rounds is because either noone played, or you were helped there by the much better tribes. NBD would be able to beat you.. Ditch your normal world egos, they don't matter here. You are just a bunch of noobs trying too hard to act good when you aren't so please stop.

DeletedUser

You all come in here and act like you own the server... Yet you all suck. The only reason you have got high rankings in a few rounds is because either noone played, or you were helped there by the much better tribes. NBD would be able to beat you.. Ditch your normal world egos, they don't matter here. You are just a bunch of noobs trying too hard to act good when you aren't so please stop.

Are these all on repeat or something?

Since when did we act like we owned the place? Since when have I played when AnyK have won via help? And since when did I posses a speed ego? If I'm right, we have come here to have fun, play part time as a team and try win a couple rounds here and there. Cosa, because they have been beaten by us, are all butt sore, so try make us look bad. Say we have egos, and call us noobs. Well sorry we beat you once when we are only a part time team. ROFL!

DeletedUser

Are these all on repeat or something?

Since when did we act like we owned the place?

Since about two/three days ago.

And since when did I posses a speed ego?

Ever since you and your pretty average team won a few rounds, you and your entire team have become the biggest egomaniacs since cosa turned up... Difference is, they actually have good speed players that have won plenty of round so they are allowed to have an ego. You and your team have won, like 5 at the most and you act all hard and rate each other highly, but you're not even that good yet.

Say we have egos, and call us noobs.

You do have egos, especially you and Foxtrot. I mean I get that you're happy that you've won some rounds, but for the love of god please stop acting like you're the kings of speed. Jeez.
Also, you may have beaten them (Cosa) like once, but that doesn't change the fact that they are still the better tribe. Tribes often mess up on speed. Get that in your head before you start chatting bs. Because you'll eventually get banged for it.

​Bold

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I only say what I do for a joke xD idgaf what you egotists have to say, all of AnyK are here for fun and to lighten the mood a little. We have also brought a lot of activity back into the forums which I presumed were dead other than maybe a little squabble here and there :lol: I do not care in the slightest if you rate us under Cosa, I know we are not the best and never claimed for us to be :icon_confused: I came onto speed with a bunch of friends from normal worlds, and we have enjoyed kicking butt in the few worlds that we have won (even if you claim Cosa etc weren't trying) so we will continue to play whenever we can and hopefully continue to have the same success in the few rounds we have managed to win :icon_biggrin: