OMG

• Thread starter DeletedUser13891
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I wasn't in the tribe at the point of R0BBO going yellow, I got that from an inside source and passed it on to get the world over quicker, so yet again, still not backstabbing anyone from my tribe. I have had many fights in this world, cba and have more important things to do in other worlds, I also didn't defend because I cba, but if you really want me to start defending I will :D

I think it has been proved that you're a backstabber and a terrible one at that so I'm not going to sit here arguing with someone as pathetic as you. Now feel free to defend against me but from what I hear you're terrible at that as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Say and hear what you want, I couldn't care less what you have to say about me. And with your attacks, I will not be dodging or anything, as my village names clearly state, I am only here for the flags, like I have been for a while and like why this thread was started in the first place :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
The sooner this world is over and done with and I don't have to deal with any of the pathetic excuses for players in IBF, the better :D

Deleted User - 70854

1. You'd get more flags by killing troops while defending.

2. Nobling barbs makes the world take longer.

3. Not quite sure why your calling ibf players out on ability when we have quite clearly dominated every war we've been in, many also proving themselves in other wars before joining ibf.

DeletedUser13957

9a24411db06b591e967f7e333c79b7fa.png

DeletedUser10619

Say and hear what you want, I couldn't care less what you have to say about me. And with your attacks, I will not be dodging or anything, as my village names clearly state, I am only here for the flags, like I have been for a while and like why this thread was started in the first place :)

There was once a point where i respected you Foxy, but then you joined RP and then it all went downhill. You like many of the ex RP members are so completely full of it. On one hand you bang on about IBF ending the world, then you hang around barb nobling to prolong the world.

And as Tedd mentioned, no idea why you and the other Rats persist in running down our members ability. RP/Bored and everyone else we fought, were smashed apart by us, so if you think we are poor, god only knows what that makes you.

So lets move the world along as quick as we can...and good luck with the entertaining game of "making flags"

DeletedUser

There was once a point where i respected you Foxy, but then you joined RP and then it all went downhill. You like many of the ex RP members are so completely full of it. On one hand you bang on about IBF ending the world, then you hang around barb nobling to prolong the world.

And as Tedd mentioned, no idea why you and the other Rats persist in running down our members ability. RP/Bored and everyone else we fought, were smashed apart by us, so if you think we are poor, god only knows what that makes you.

So lets move the world along as quick as we can...and good luck with the entertaining game of "making flags"

You think you smashed Bored when we clearly were there for the bants? Wow you took it so seriously SB!

Anyway, I think we have congratulated you on winning a few times, so really, do we always play down IBF players ability?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Well, firstly well done IBF for winning, took you a little longer than expected with some Bored players in the top 20 still OMG!
But i hope you're still dissatisfied with this victory, the world that i grew as a player personally could have went on for another year or two at the least, and you may have still won but would have been a hard battle to come out on top of.

DeletedUser

Well, firstly well done IBF for winning, took you a little longer than expected with some Bored players in the top 20 still OMG!
But i hope you're still dissatisfied with this victory, the world that i grew as a player personally could have went on for another year or two at the least, and you may have still won but would have been a hard battle to come out on top of.

It would have been a wonderful battle either way, as there would have been fantastic teamwork from IBF, RP, TA etc etc!

Deleted User - 70854

haha so salty. #GetGudSon

DeletedUser10619

Drift, I am completely satisfied with the IBF victory. Some people may have thought it took longer than it should have, but that is mainly just down to the Bored! members barb nobling to slow down the % growth. But that is up to them

And as for a hard battle to come out on top of, if you are referring to a battle with your tribe, i think you jest.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I havent been on w21 in ages, but last time i was there you couldnt make any progress on DTA on the fl....
You would take anything you can get SB lol
Dont know why you guys are reacting so negatively to my comment, i was saying anything bad....

DeletedUser10619

TBH Drift, i appreciate your kind words, the forums are normally full of such bad feeling it is good when a player can respect what our tribe did

World 21 was a great world with some great players, it was a real honour to lead IBF to victory.

DeletedUser

TBH Drift, i appreciate your kind words, the forums are normally full of such bad feeling it is good when a player can respect what our tribe did

World 21 was a great world with some great players, it was a real honour to lead IBF to victory.

Always a good feeling to lead a tribe to victory I suppose?