OMG

• Thread starter DeletedUser13891
  • Start date

DeletedUser13891

Foxtrot - going for the villages conquered achievement on barbs really ???????????

So where do we class that on the scale

Pathetic ?
Very pathetic ?
Extremely pathetic ?
Uber pathetic ?
OMFG pathetic ?
And so on
And so on
And so on
And so on
And so on

DeletedUser10619

I have always said there awards shouldnt count when it is for nobling barbs, where is the achievement in that. Be inactive for months, build up a stack of nobles, go and nobles lots of barbs....bleeding amazing that is.

Really should have a noobs section for some achievements

DeletedUser13975

Does that mean me being inactive on 21 and getting DoTD don't count :(

DeletedUser13975

I'm upset I'm still not dead on 21 after 2 months of being inactive xD

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Sounds like someone is jealous they dont have the top spot.....
Like a little kid, when someone else plays with their toy. They only want it back when they dont have it.

DeletedUser13891

Sounds like someone is jealous they dont have the top spot.....
Like a little kid, when someone else plays with their toy. They only want it back when they dont have it.
Not jealous at all thanks I actually took enemy villages not barbs when I earned the top spot ... Earned being the key word there

DeletedUser13891

I see you are just upset because I knocked you off the top :(
Not really tbh honest would have thought it was pathetic no matter who had been knocked off. The reason I was top was because I had a good day attacking the enemy. And to save you from looking 7 were from internals but the other 60 were from the enemy

DeletedUser10619

Its not about jealousy, its about what is required to accomplish these achievements. Any moron can go and noble 70-80 barbs in a day, but it takes talent, skill and determination to noble anything more than 20-30 enemy villages in a day.

DeletedUser

Basically, IBF are annoyed, cause Foxy did something smart. They now need to noble another 70 or so villages for world end, possibly another week or so of the world. So well done Foxy!

In other news, how come I'm not rimmed, same as Snake, inactive for 2 months and still here. WOW! Really thought the all powerful IBF would have run by now, and to say, I came on for 2 minutes and nearly took a village from IBF! ROFL

DeletedUser10619

Matteo....to confirm what you have just said, you are inactive, and you tried to take a village from IBF and failed...not sure that is anything to be proud of.

As a tribe we are moving across the map, we have no need to go chasing after one particular player just to rim them from the world. If your account was all on the current front with us, then you would have gone, but much like FT you nobled right on the western rim, and it takes time getting there

And as already stated IBF arent annoyed, i am not annoyed, singularity isnt annoyed we were merely commenting on the fact the the top rank in this particular "in a day" achievement accomplished this with no skill required what so ever, that perhaps this ranking could be broken down into 2 sub catagories

1) enemy villages nobled
2) barbs nobled.

1 requiring skill and effort, 2 requiring neither

DeletedUser

No the achievement is for villages nobled, both are villages. Stop trying to change things.... Just get on with it, and stop moaning and groaning. Glad I'm still alive actually, might try and beat Foxy's record, some effort put in there Foxy :p

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I spent the majority of this world fighting and taking enemy villages, what I done yesterday I know took no skill and hardly any effort. I only done it for the gpotd and the 1000 conquers achievement, not to prove how skilled I am or whatever you lot are blabbing on about.

DeletedUser13891

Basically, IBF are annoyed, cause Foxy did something smart. They now need to noble another 70 or so villages for world end, possibly another week or so of the world. So well done Foxy!

In other news, how come I'm not rimmed, same as Snake, inactive for 2 months and still here. WOW! Really thought the all powerful IBF would have run by now, and to say, I came on for 2 minutes and nearly took a village from IBF! ROFL
So firstly about your maths Foxy taking 70 to so villages does not mean we have to take 70 or so ... It's not how it works
Secondly not sure how to break this to you but ....... You mean nothing to us harsh I know but true ...unfortunately the relationship is one sided tbh always has been
Well we do want this world to end as its been a long time now but some of the opposition have decided to stay and fight. While I wished they wouldn't stay at least you can admire St1cky, Spelly and Altyknight for actually fighting and not cowering along the edge of the world holding on for grim death
But back to your question, why have we not rimmed you ..... I did have a word with my nobles but they told me the villages had already been condemned so they didn't want to move in

DeletedUser13891

I spent the majority of this world fighting and taking enemy villages, what I done yesterday I know took no skill and hardly any effort. I only done it for the gpotd and the 1000 conquers achievement, not to prove how skilled I am or whatever you lot are blabbing on about.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah

DeletedUser

Yeah mate you're really the best player I've seen you could single handedly win this world, out of 775 vils at least 460 of them have been barbs and internals, why don't you grow a pair and actually fight, instead of being a pathetic backstabber.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I never once said or have ever claimed to be the best player, I know I'm not and more than likely never will be. I don't really care about how I got to where I am now, I have fought many times in this world and on many others. I remember even Simon complimenting me for my attacking etc. Please explain to me how I'm a "pathetic backstabber", I would love to hear the dribble you come out with :D