OMG

• Thread starter DeletedUser13891
  • Start date

DeletedUser13975

I wished they wouldn't stay at least you can admire St1cky, Spelly and Altyknight for actually fighting and not cowering along the edge of the world holding on for grim death
There's a reason I left the world and it wasn't only 21 I left l. I left 26 too, to drop myself down to 1 world, many people know my reason and I'm pretty sure I mentioned it to sb at one point

DeletedUser

I never once said or have ever claimed to be the best player, I know I'm not and more than likely never will be. I don't really care about how I got to where I am now, I have fought many times in this world and on many others. I remember even Simon complimenting me for my attacking etc. Please explain to me how I'm a "pathetic backstabber", I would love to hear the dribble you come out with :D
You jump tribes when ever the trine your in isn't looking like it's going to win in fact you've done it a few times from dta to rp and then from rp to board god it wouldn't surprise me if you tried to get into ibf. Look sometimes backstabbing can make the world interesting ie the formation of sins months ago which I'm sure some from every side then enjoyed it as it made the world slightly more interesting but you just do it to win which is why I regard you as being pathetic just shows a lack of skill.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You know nothing about me or my play style. I didn't jump from DTA to RP to win, it was a planned merge from the start. I went from RP to Bored because, as the name would suggest, I was bored and wanted a change. Nothing whatsoever to do with backstabbing so maybe try and get your facts right before you try and use them against me :D You call me pathetic and have a lack of skill but you're the one sitting here, talking bull and thinking you're the best, get good yourself before you judge others please :s

DeletedUser

You know nothing about me or my play style. I didn't jump from DTA to RP to win, it was a planned merge from the start. I went from RP to Bored because, as the name would suggest, I was bored and wanted a change. Nothing whatsoever to do with backstabbing so maybe try and get your facts right before you try and use them against me :D You call me pathetic and have a lack of skill but you're the one sitting here, talking bull and thinking you're the best, get good yourself before you judge others please :s

I don't think I'm the best and never would there are far better players than me on this world and any other world just pointing out the fact that your a selfish p**k anyway you better get back to your barb munching

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Selfish p**k?? For playing a game the way I want to? Thanks :) And if you insist :) :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
He has asked to be recruited lol

Screw you man.

Don't really see the point of this argument?

There was no point in it. BrutalTetro wanted to seem like he knew the ins and outs of w21 and pretend like he knows everything I've done throughout the world and make me out to be a backstabber when he really knows nothing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Screw you Jake.

There was no point in it. BrutalTetro wanted to seem like he knew the ins and outs of w21 and pretend like he knows everything I've done throughout the world and make me out to be a backstabber when he really knows nothing :)

Wait foxy, didn't we have about 2-3 weeks discussion to move on and hit players whom we thought needed to be rimmed for a bit of banter? Enjoy ourselves a bit before IBF won? Ultimately we got bored (no pun intended) and I sorta logged in 3 times in about 2 months. Flag gaining didn't go to plan in that sense either. Anyway, wonder if we will tribe hop on 27? When we have been in 1 tribe from our start (chuckle)

DeletedUser

Don't really see the point of this argument?
There is always a point :x

Anyway, wonder if we will tribe hop on 27? When we have been in 1 tribe from our start (chuckle)

Actually thanks for mentioning it foxtrot hasn't been in dc from the start as he was in TMS and then jumped from there which from what I can tell since I never played on 27 he duked it and then backstabbed everyone he didn't know from 21.

He has asked to be recruited lol

Thanks haha just proves my point I stand by what I said about him he can try and prove me wrong but I doubt he'll get far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Actually thanks for mentioning it foxtrot hasn't been in dc from the start as he was in TMS and then jumped from there which from what I can tell since I never played on 27 he duked it and then backstabbed everyone he didn't know from 21.

You must be a different kind of stupid considering the tribe had 7 members and was disbanded within the same week. The reason it was made was because we we're still trying to sort out the premade tribe that had been arranged by Miv and Sicilini, so again, you have been proven wrong about me being a backstabber. Please take your pathetic opinions elsewhere :)

DeletedUser

You must be a different kind of stupid considering the tribe had 7 members and was disbanded within the same week. The reason it was made was because we we're still trying to sort out the premade tribe that had been arranged by Miv and Sicilini, so again, you have been proven wrong about me being a backstabber. Please take your pathetic opinions elsewhere :)

Don't need to back yourself up Foxy! I know the real truth too, and they will see that for what I did on 27. Was also in the same tribe, joined DC and then got kicked. Why did I get kicked, cause I'm helping my mate on the world, to try win with DC. How many days in DC now, 80?...... Oh and just to point out, BT (whoever you are) I said 'our start' hence, when I joined the account...... So now what you gonna say smart boy?

DeletedUser13975

The tribe we were in on w27 to begin with was for 0eople who wanted to get some pp before joining the premade. Everyone in that tribe knew that too

DeletedUser10619

Tetro, I dont think Foxy would ever back stab his current tribe, or a tribe he was planning to move to.....would he??

DeletedUser

Alright I'll give you the benefit of the doubt with 27 but 'our start' could be interpreted both ways as both the foxtrot and radioactive accounts were both playing at that point in time so therefore one could assume that you backstabbed the other players considering they didn't join Chrissys tribe with those who were from 21 but fair enough.

My arguments still stands and here is some proof of foxtrot trying to get into IBF, can get some more if you want to go through the pain of realising you're a worthless backstabber but here it goes.

6e69944a89767ad990fb85a96e1495b0.png

91c02c6c1abc2fb20c43356a5a00b615.png

d026ae888e5fdb45278ebc5c3561791e.png

For those that don't know the foxtrot account used to be shaun3398 until he changed it.

Thanks simon for posting this earlier, couldn't not use it haha:

67d977e9fa76211b2ee90893fd36e45e.png

Foxtrot

Reaction score
People change and learn from their mistakes, I had explained to my tribe after those mails what had happened and they forgave me. If they had thought I was "a worthless backstabber" they more than likely would/should have kicked and internalled me, but as you can tell, they trusted and let me back in. I'm still waiting for some concrete evidence of me being a backstabber? That is, if you have any ;)

Deleted User - 70854

People change and learn from their mistakes, I had explained to my tribe after those mails what had happened and they forgave me.

I'm still waiting for some concrete evidence of me being a backstabber?

Now, I don't know, or care, what this is all about, or who you are etc (no offence meant).

But you have just admitted to being a back stabber (planned atleast). The fact your tribe forgave you is irrelevant.

Can we all go back to fighting in game and debating on the forums instead?

DeletedUser

People change and learn from their mistakes, I had explained to my tribe after those mails what had happened and they forgave me. If they had thought I was "a worthless backstabber" they more than likely would/should have kicked and internalled me, but as you can tell, they trusted and let me back in. I'm still waiting for some concrete evidence of me being a backstabber? That is, if you have any ;)

As you wish.
da41f248259a7e1493c87a53619fbbf0.png

Now, I don't know, or care, what this is all about, or who you are etc (no offence meant).

But you have just admitted to being a back stabber (planned atleast). The fact your tribe forgave you is irrelevant.

Can we all go back to fighting in game and debating on the forums instead?

I'd agree but foxtrot doesn't want to seem to fight, he wouldn't even defend when he was attacked a few weeks ago :(

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I wasn't in the tribe at the point of R0BBO going yellow, I got that from an inside source and passed it on to get the world over quicker, so yet again, still not backstabbing anyone from my tribe. I have had many fights in this world, cba and have more important things to do in other worlds, I also didn't defend because I cba, but if you really want me to start defending I will :D