1 Lc on the World...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Some one has already recruited a LC...

Would love to hear someones explanation for why they think they are needed so soon and what they are going to do with all the res it can't farm...

I'm not even going to ask about the 281 Scouts...

DeletedUser

People have different ways of starting the game some people rush some people take there time. If the players who rush lc are active enough and farm like hell then getting lc early will be a huge advantage to them. Who do you think will grow faster the guy with the lc with quicker farming trips or the guy still farming with spears. And at this stage it is really hard to build Lc in bulk.

DeletedUser6775

LOL mine whoring continues.... i agree with Mancunia i dont think we need them just yet.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
People have different ways of starting the game some people rush some people take there time. If the players who rush lc are active enough and farm like hell then getting lc early will be a huge advantage to them. Who do you think will grow faster the guy with the lc with quicker farming trips or the guy still farming with spears. And at this stage it is really hard to build Lc in bulk.

On THIS world.. the guy that is still farming with spears...

DeletedUser

And the scouts. Helps to scout the barbs to see if they have been spiked. I have seen alot of spiking already which really is the quest systems fault for givin people the 10 swords for free to do it with.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
And the scouts. Helps to scout the barbs to see if they have been spiked. I have seen alot of spiking already which really is the quest systems fault for givin people the 10 swords for free to do it with.

I guess spending all those limited res to get a stables was a better bet then sending a couple of those free Axes?

DeletedUser

Rushing for LC for the reason of farming at this stage is woeful imo. But I guess if you have zero barbs and all actives around you then you need them to get hauls from afar.
At the moment I *could* fulfil my maximum hauls with the free troops I was given, and just pump mines for the first few days.

Scouts are useful for:
A: spotting spikes
B: spotting barbs that have built walls
C: scouting players to see their troop count.

DeletedUser7179

Whats even more crazy is why is there 1 lc when the quest for lc donates for when u have 1??

DeletedUser6623

the quest donates when you research lc.. not when you recruit 1

but if they did lc before scouts then they wont be able to complete the quest :lol:

DeletedUser7179

the quest donates when you research lc.. not when you recruit 1

but if they did lc before scouts then they wont be able to complete the quest :lol:

Incorrect it is when u have built 1! Not when u research!

Research and recruit at least one Light Cavalry unit. You will need a level 3 Stable.

DeletedUser8800

ok why are people getting on someones case coz they built lc
maybe they get say 20 and scout your villa you have hardly any troops they see
you then become there farm as you cant defend because your building mines
more resources for them
o wait you build your hiding place up o yes waste of resources
etc etc etc
there is no set way to play so dont critizies
each to there own

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
ok why are people getting on someones case coz they built lc
maybe they get say 20 and scout your villa you have hardly any troops they see
you then become there farm as you cant defend because your building mines
more resources for them
o wait you build your hiding place up o yes waste of resources
etc etc etc
there is no set way to play so dont critizies
each to there own

A) Higher mines = more resources produced = build troops faster

B) Pretty stable with attractive white and brown horse = less resources produced = build troops slower

Simples!!!

DeletedUser10398

A) Higher mines = more resources produced = build troops faster

B) Pretty stable with attractive white and brown horse = less resources produced = build troops slower

Simples!!!
:icon_confused:

Lc’s = more farming = more recourses

DeletedUser10398

Fair point but you also have increased range with lc’s which gives you more farming options.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Fair point but you also have increased range with lc’s which gives you more farming options.

If your hitting your farming limit with Spears... which you should be doing... what does sending LC to different "farming options" gain you?

Oh yes, that's right, lower mines so less resources produced...