1 Lc on the World...

DeletedUser6775

Fair point but you also have increased range with lc’s which gives you more farming options.

I can understand that if you right in the middle of the world with little barbs or 26 point villages around you

DeletedUser10398

If your hitting your farming limit with Spears... which you should be doing... what does sending LC to different "farming options" gain you?

Oh yes, that's right, lower mines so less resources produced...
Lol your just arguing for fun?

DeletedUser9748

Lol your just arguing for fun?

No he is arguing because he is right and you can't accept you are wrong. Will come back with details and math to prove his point, cause recruiting LC so early is a terrible mistake.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
No he is arguing because he is right and you can't accept you are wrong. Will come back with details and math to prove his point, cause recruiting LC so early is a terrible mistake.

And also because it's very very very very rare for me to be right.. so I have to make the most of it when I am... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser10398

Lol I probable should have actually looked at the rally point like you suggested before posting the above reply :icon_redface:.

Yep a looting limit per day does change things, I take my hat off to you sir. :icon_razz:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Lol I probable should have actually looked at the rally point like you suggested before posting the above reply :icon_redface:.

Yep a looting limit per day does change things, I take my hat off to you sir. :icon_razz:

Anyone can make a mistake... only the intelligent can admit to it...

DeletedUser10398

Anyone can make a mistake... only the intelligent can admit to it...
Mancunia thanks bud :). I have to say the uk server is much nicer than I am used to on the .net one. Lol I can feel the addiction coming back nooooooooooooooo ;)

DeletedUser

/me is rushing catz0rs do i winz0r????????

cats = building crush power

DeletedUser

Mancunia thanks bud :). I have to say the uk server is much nicer than I am used to on the .net one. Lol I can feel the addiction coming back nooooooooooooooo ;)

quit now until its too late mate! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lmao :p

I have never seen that before :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Getting back to the route of this thread, a word of warning to all those mine whoring, 'Be careful you don't turn yourself into a farm' as have some of my locals. :p

DeletedUser6623

they not that good a farms if you cant haul anything due to the limit :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah I'd assume that if everyone around you was focussing on upgrading mines, then there would be little you could do about it other than farm one or two of them up until you get cats to knock them down. The hideout isn't hard to build to stop farming you pointless.

DeletedUser

Getting back to the route of this thread, a word of warning to all those mine whoring, 'Be careful you don't turn yourself into a farm' as have some of my locals. :p

My mines produce, per day,
about 3/4 of what you could have hauled up to this point.

DeletedUser

I'm still such a noob

So to anyone who is mine whoring, how are you going to survive a neighbour who keeps on sending his troops to visit your village? An answer other than 'i'm on 24/7 to dodge my small family of troops while my neighbours stomp all over my village' won't be necessary.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Your presuming that players that are mine whoring haven't got any troops....

For example if you build 10 LC with lvl 15 mines but I wait till my mines are lvl 20 to build 10 LC, the LC cost a smaller % of my daily max res income (farming+mines) and therefore slow my growth by less... and you can't say that you've been building them for longer as I can build them faster as my res income is higher...

Just because a player has higher mines doesn't mean they have less troops.. they could even have more... but there are always exceptions to any rule...

DeletedUser

Your presuming that players that are mine whoring haven't got any troops....

For example if you build 10 LC with lvl 15 mines but I wait till my mines are lvl 20 to build 10 LC, the LC cost a smaller % of my daily max res income (farming+mines) and therefore slow my growth by less... and you can't say that you've been building them for longer as I can build them faster as my res income is higher...

Just because a player has higher mines doesn't mean they have less troops.. they could even have more... but there are always exceptions to any rule...

+1 :axemen::axemen::axemen: