2012 Most Successful Tribe

DeletedUser

Hello Uk

After playing many rounds i have discovered that the best competition on Uk tends to be between two major tribes in the form of SLAP! and Bubu. Although these rounds are fun, it would be more fun to have a greater collection of tribes all competing against each other.

To make the rounds more interesting and to create more of a team play which could help towards practice of Tw Master, i have decided to try out a tribe league similar of that of TW Total, but to keep a tally of the most successful tribe of 2012.

I will list the tribes followed by their wins from the start of 2012, then by the end of the year we can see which tribe has been the most successful.

If you wish to take part, simply post your tribe along with any links of wins you have.

*This is purely Uk server based, wins on foreign servers will not be counted.

SLAP! - 16 WINS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

links are broke

P.S. I think we're the most successful tribe in the world. For 2012 anyway ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would love to join slap guys. But anyway, song and or speed GoDz like a game or two, maybe it the summer, I will be more active

DeletedUser

??

bubu - 3 members
slap - 19283797834234 members

dont make propaganda
we are germans and not often look to you forum ;)

but.. bubu is better than slap ;)

H4!L bubu? !!

DeletedUser10594

H4!L bubu? !!

the next i dont play, have no time

but bubu? wins!

DeletedUser

he can send the rest out of the village :icon_biggrin:
so he cann devense more attackers ;)

DeletedUser

yeah, thats true. i was building to send out, then in the heat of the moment, forgot. anyway, i was doing sick, 4 V1 in the last 10 mins was well timed. Tropez started 2.30 mins late (rank one had 7K) and caught up in an hour, was does
I play with back-time
mean? i play with level 30 mines when i start?
LOL, well done though.

DeletedUser10594

i had maked in 1hour 6000 points ;)
with 1 village and no academy

DeletedUser

the come back, in 1 hour you got to 1k (twice as fast as me), an hour later 4K (twice as fast as me) 30 mins later 12 K, twice as fast as me.