2012 Most Successful Tribe

DeletedUser8157

the come back, in 1 hour you got to 1k (twice as fast as me), an hour later 4K (twice as fast as me) 30 mins later 12 K, twice as fast as me.

anyone can out grow you :icon_confused: and tropez just knows how to use FA properly I can do that to If I chose to point whore like that simply go 25 25 23 mines and rush hq to 30

DeletedUser

Also the barbs/inactive players are there to farm when you join late.

The villages are way more advanced so hold more res and overall are better farms (minus the walls)

Anyone who joins late will be able to grow faster in the same period of time than someone who joined while everyone was 26 points.

Runs keeps claiming Germany to have the best TW players like all the other German players do, yet the masters team did terrible, those german players who joined Uk10 did terrible and even said they were surprised at the competition there when they couldnt even stay top 5. When .nets better players joined .de's server, they held at least ranks 1 and 2, not the german players.

The German server in general has an over-flated, unsubstantiated ego that they are somehow the best players on all servers. That is simply not true.

There are about 5/6 SLAP! members who play actively on uk speed, mainly only 3 members at a time. Seeing as most rounds are 3 member tribe limit i dont see a problem in that.

Also i'll think you'll find that SLAP! has beaten bubu? more times than bubu? has beaten SLAP!, but feel free to deny that with 'we are german, we are the best' or make some other excuses up like Runs does when Matt backtimed him several times after sniping Lucky's train:

[2/13/2012 3:26:47 PM] #moron: uk is a lucker

Sounds like luck, or sounds like skill?

DeletedUser

Yes there are good. If that was you being sarcastic Hasan, I can't see that being just :icon_biggrin:

~Will~

DeletedUser3312

now now relax

I doubt you could ever beat domi his stats are very good :icon_rolleyes: and yes this is coming from a member of SLAP!

http://ch.dstotal.de/ladder/profile.php?userid=17010&u=Oldschool+RuleZ

I don't rate any server outside of .de, .fr, .nl, .net, .uk. Quite simply because any server outside of those isn't moderated correctly.

I could win a .ch round with my eyes closed with mah b.o.t (Body Odour Tendencies)

I could probably wipe you out by myself.

Its unfortunate that I haven't had the time to be a valued member of SLAP!
Invitation is still there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10594

.uk

is much easyer to win ;)
every round we play i see a win for bubu? :D

try .ch and you cant say it is easy for you

and shawn is better than you and dude look weed too!

DeletedUser10545

.uk

is much easyer to win ;)
every round we play i see a win for bubu? :D

try .ch and you cant say it is easy for you

and shawn is better than you and dude look weed too!

UK is not easier to win. You just play when all the good players are busy (You can't question me on that). Every round, a win for bubu. That is not true and if you play against anyone good, you won't do so well. Dude Look Weed, Trinityx, shall i go on.

I'm not a fan of .uk pro tbh. He's not a fan of me either ;) It won't be easy to win him to be fair, maybe a bit easier than Dude Look Weed but we see.

DeletedUser

What is it with everyone rating Hasan higher than Matt xD

Btw Tropez:

Defender: TropeZ
Destination: Runs on You (503|487) K45

Quantity: 172 0 4855 343 2288 0 236 0 2
Losses: 172 0 4855 343 2288 0 236 0 2

Haul: 68.512 26.201 69.767 164.480/164.480
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 16 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Rally point has been damaged and downgraded from level 1 to level 0
Loyalty: Dropped from 100 to 70

Owned by Sam much?

/waits for excuses

DeletedUser10545

What is it with everyone rating Hasan higher than Matt xD

Btw Tropez:

Owned by Sam much?

/waits for excuses

Play speed at the weekend Shadow Play- You are most likely to win and the closest to Tropez. If Tropez wins twtotal 2nd season, I will be ashamed for the rest of my life. I could try it but I busy at the weekend.

I played with both. i thought Dude Look Weed was a bit better. However, I wanna see matty with his new laptop owning

DeletedUser7342

I see yet another thread going .......of topic, again...... :icon_rolleyes:

I hate having to try and keep them clean for those who are looking for something specific and have to read through .......

DeletedUser3312

I see yet another thread going .......of topic, again...... :icon_rolleyes:

I hate having to try and keep them clean for those who are looking for something specific and have to read through .......

You're just saying that..
You like the spam, otherwise there'd be no point in you being a mod and then we'd have to say goodbye to you ='(

On Topic
We're still the best tribe of 2012, no matter what Tropez says :)