3rd To Noble

Nauzhror

Reaction score
from what i heard he saw the attack coming and just let it clear him

didn't attempt to dodge or backtime.

No.

As of a week ago we requested SperzFTW to noble rush.

Original plan:

We make three nobles, they make two.

They send two at High Till I Die.
We send two at High Till I Die.
We noble.

They have two nobles left. So do we.

We send our two at ziffnab when they return. They send their two at ziffnab, they noble ziffnab.

ziffnab has since quit due to time constraints and is giving us his village without a fight, so we instead let SperzFTW have High Till I Die.

DeletedUser

The plan was a bit more complex than it sounds. Nauz explained it in short so dont take any 'ifs' and 'buts' out of the plan coz we thought all aspects through :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

to sum it up

ziffnab gifted his village to ALessonInPointWhoring

Nauzhror

Reaction score
to sum it up

ziffnab gifted his village to ALessonInPointWhoring

To sum it up is that he'd have almost assuredly been nobled either way. Nothing against them, but High Till I Die was taken out by said plan (which was certainly not gifted) and I doubt ziffnab would have had any more options open to them in regards to defending than High Till I Die did. Though yes, because he quit we now get it without losing any troops.

DeletedUser

If we get back to normal activity, then we might be able to catch up with some

DeletedUser

To sum it up is that he'd have almost assuredly been nobled either way. Nothing against them, but High Till I Die was taken out by said plan (which was certainly not gifted) and I doubt ziffnab would have had any more options open to them in regards to defending than High Till I Die did. Though yes, because he quit we now get it without losing any troops.

Taking my village was just as easy as taking the gifted village as it took 3 people to noble me and both of you spliting ur offence with each noble (1500 axe,750lc each noble). Have fun with your gifted villages. Won't be long until you quit, and say you was bored. You make it boring yourself having gifted villages :lol:

No respect realy... could of atleast tried doing it yourself, then again you know what would of happend :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To sum it up a little better. Two players who're in a tribe together, took out a threat who's notoriously known for backstabbing people (well, half of the account anyway).

At the end of the day, that's all it was.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Taking my village was just as easy as taking the gifted village as it took 3 people to noble me and both of you spliting ur offence with each noble (1500 axe,750lc each noble). Have fun with your gifted villages. Won't be long until you quit, and say you was bored. You make it boring yourself having gifted villages :lol:

No respect realy... could of atleast tried doing it yourself, then again you know what would of happend :p

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

DeletedUser

Knowing an enemy can snipe and backtime well and you suggest we go at them with an easily snipeable train due to attack gap rules and expect not to be backtimed?
Unfortunately we arnt stupid. We worked with our tribemate which shockingly is what this game is about.
You most certainly did not gift the village. you were beaten by a superior plan and teamwork, dont try to call it something it isnt.

DeletedUser

Knowing an enemy can snipe and backtime well and you suggest we go at them with an easily snipeable train due to attack gap rules and expect not to be backtimed?
Unfortunately we arnt stupid. We worked with our tribemate which shockingly is what this game is about.
You most certainly did not gift the village. you were beaten by a superior plan and teamwork, dont try to call it something it isnt.

Hope you realise two noobs can do what you did. Two noobs get 2k axe + 1k lc with 2 nobles and both just send 1k axe + 500lc + noble. Simple as that, also don't use the gap rule as an excuse to why you didn't do it yourself. You could of stoped me from backtiming easily by making some cats hit my rally point at the time I need to backtime you by axe, sword, lc and ram speed.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hope you realise two noobs can do what you did. Two noobs get 2k axe + 1k lc with 2 nobles and both just send 1k axe + 500lc + noble. Simple as that, also don't use the gap rule as an excuse to why you didn't do it yourself. You could of stoped me from backtiming easily by making some cats hit my rally point at the time I need to backtime you by axe, sword, lc and ram speed.

The goal is to take villages with minimal losses. That was the easiest way to take the village. Thus it was the best way.

Also I dare say we didn't send 1k axe and 500 lc with each noble. Closer to double that.

DeletedUser

Arn't nobles like this the reason why you don't enjoy late games :icon_confused:

abdo will be 3rd to noble me thinks now

DeletedUser4423

Arn't nobles like this the reason why you don't enjoy late games :icon_confused:

abdo will be 3rd to noble me thinks now

No he said that that was how to win late game, and showed little skill. But i believe Ziff was his target anyway, and who will refuse a free village equal to his first?

think it through.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Nobles? No...I quite like nobling. If you meant gifted villages/barb nobling, then sure, but there's a huge difference from growing entirely on gifted villages, and nobling the best villages available to you. Turning down nobling the biggest village on the world for free is just stupid. I assure you, we have no plan to grow primarily/solely from gifted villages though. In fact we'll have another conquer within the next 24 hours, that will not have been gifted.

DeletedUser

not quite right
my chances would have been much bigger, as grant could have said me the time your nobes arrive, i could have backtimed you, and noble you, spertz and high...

so no it would have been much more difficult as it was now

DeletedUser

not quite right
my chances would have been much bigger, as grant could have said me the time your nobes arrive, i could have backtimed you, and noble you, spertz and high...

Correct.

Nauzhror wanted to noble you and was being cool with me and miggy until you decided to quit, then he wanted to take me out with sperz. Basicly he didn't want a fair fight and wanted a 2vs1 only. Could of been 2vs2, but they wouldn't of been able to handle that, so they took the easy road and took the gifted village and 2v1'd me ;)

DeletedUser

not quite right

and you could have backtimed them both, I could see you getting 2...but not all three of the villages, if you were lucky (and you backtimed them well enough for them to not dodge it).

DeletedUser4423

we've got the third noble.

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
xAcquiesce (502|421) K45 924 ODYD x Acquiesce [Rawr] NeverLose [Gwas] 2010-10-31 - 17:47:21

Weirdest noble, considering there is one further away with 1k+ points.
whatever. there it is, 3rd noble.

DeletedUser

and you could have backtimed them both, I could see you getting 2...but not all three of the villages, if you were lucky (and you backtimed them well enough for them to not dodge it).

well if i backtime both of them the same time, after they nobled high, there would have been 3 villages without toops, so i'd have had plenty of time to noble those, as i could have 4 nobles yesterday evening