3rd To Noble

DeletedUser

not quite right
my chances would have been much bigger, as grant could have said me the time your nobes arrive, i could have backtimed you, and noble you, spertz and high...

so no it would have been much more difficult as it was now

Ziffy we took this aspect into account too when we decided to co-train High till i die...yes it would've been much harder and complex than it turned out to be. But we did have a plan for that, would we be still successful is another question, neverthless we did decide to noble high till i die and then you considering you backtime our troops not Sperzftw.

DeletedUser

Ziffy we took this aspect into account too when we decided to co-train High till i die...yes it would've been much harder and complex than it turned out to be. But we did have a plan for that, would we be still successful is another question, neverthless we did decide to noble high till i die and then you considering you backtime our troops not Sperzftw.

i just needed to split to backtime both of you...
you'd still lose more as i'd have :O

but it didnt happen so why are we talking bout it

DeletedUser

if you split that would have made it easier for us :lol:

anyway we cant be bothered about what didnt happen, the fact is we are back at rank 1 and close to 1st to 10K pts :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If you had split your offense you would have hit stacked villages during night bonus. We planned for that eventuality just in case.

Soo lets assume we hadnt had you gifted.

We noble grant/miggy as we did. You backtime the nobles/offense of one of us, the other Gold member backtimes and nobles you if anything survives the stack during night bonus.
You split the offense and backtime both of us. We both take casualties but wipe you out and noble your empty village.

As for grant saying any noob could do what we did.
A) As nauz pointed out we had almost double the troop count you mentioned hitting you, which is why your split failed.
B) Any noob wouldnt have outgrown you and beaten you to nobles by a large enough margin while still maintaining a high troop count. You would beat most players to noble (proven by the fact you guys built the 7th(? not sure. top 10 certainly) acadamy on the world. Had we not been faster you would have nobled us or sperz and the plan would have gone to hell.
C) Just be gracious and accept a good bit of tribal teamwork and some good start up play by guys playing in the spirit of the game and the first noble on the world not being by some nub taking a 100pt barb
D) I have run out of things to say....but I like to have 4 points.

DeletedUser

If you had split your offense you would have hit stacked villages during night bonus. We planned for that eventuality just in case.

Soo lets assume we hadnt had you gifted.

We noble grant/miggy as we did. You backtime the nobles/offense of one of us, the other Gold member backtimes and nobles you if anything survives the stack during night bonus.
You split the offense and backtime both of us. We both take casualties but wipe you out and noble your empty village.

As for grant saying any noob could do what we did.
A) As nauz pointed out we had almost double the troop count you mentioned hitting you, which is why your split failed.
B) Any noob wouldnt have outgrown you and beaten you to nobles by a large enough margin while still maintaining a high troop count. You would beat most players to noble (proven by the fact you guys built the 7th(? not sure. top 10 certainly) acadamy on the world. Had we not been faster you would have nobled us or sperz and the plan would have gone to hell.
C) Just be gracious and accept a good bit of tribal teamwork and some good start up play by guys playing in the spirit of the game and the first noble on the world not being by some nub taking a 100pt barb
D) I have run out of things to say....but I like to have 4 points.

When I said about the 1k axe n 500 lc I was on about the noobs could of gotten them troops + nobles.

If we did split with all of our offence, then I think we would of killed ur last noble, but we decided to dodge with some incase we got lucky with loyalty, then could have backtimed with them.

Yeah it was teamwork, but nothing special. Enjoy the gifted villages though.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If we did split with all of our offence, then I think we would of killed ur last noble

You would have. At least assuming you meant the last noble, and not our last noble. ie. you didn't have enough troops to kill our nobles, but did indeed have enough to kill one of SperzFTW's nobles.

DeletedUser

Grant I don't see why you complained. GOLD organised this OP very well, we knew we had to wipe you. And if you did snipe, your ego would be to backtime Nauz. We had that in mind. That's what makes us - better then your tribe. I think GOLD did extremely well, good job ;)

DeletedUser

Grant I don't see why you complained. GOLD organised this OP very well, we knew we had to wipe you. And if you did snipe, your ego would be to backtime Nauz. We had that in mind. That's what makes us - better then your tribe. I think GOLD did extremely well, good job ;)

This sounds a bit like the Piggy op that happened in Why? except Why?'s resulted in more losses...

Who made the plan btw?

DeletedUser

Grant, I don't see your point at all. If a world is more advanced, there are attacks of whole tribes against one or two players. It's just planning a massa attack and do it before your target can get some help. Nauzh did the same thing in here. Planning an attack with a friend and having less loses as possible. In sniping you had the chance to deffend their attack, but this time you made the wrong choice... So I don't see why you're talking about 'no respect' and things like that.

DeletedUser

Sneggy and me.

With none from me what so ever... :icon_biggrin:

[22/10/2010 20:41:10] Cruddy/Turddy/Karl says: I've just realised how close you guys are to me
[22/10/2010 20:41:19] Cruddy/Turddy/Karl says: me, then north there's miggy
[22/10/2010 20:41:24] Cruddy/Turddy/Karl says: and then there's you
[22/10/2010 20:41:34] Cruddy/Turddy/Karl says: if I was to noble rush
[22/10/2010 20:41:37] Cruddy/Turddy/Karl says: wana co-train?

DeletedUser

Cantstopme has just nobled a 560 point barb

Does he really deserve to be a gold member? or is ruffus building up a 2nd account for him to noble later on

Nauzhror

Reaction score
With none from me what so ever... :icon_biggrin:

[22/10/2010 20:41:10] Cruddy/Turddy/Karl says: I've just realised how close you guys are to me
[22/10/2010 20:41:19] Cruddy/Turddy/Karl says: me, then north there's miggy
[22/10/2010 20:41:24] Cruddy/Turddy/Karl says: and then there's you
[22/10/2010 20:41:34] Cruddy/Turddy/Karl says: if I was to noble rush
[22/10/2010 20:41:37] Cruddy/Turddy/Karl says: wana co-train?

Whoops, I'd honestly thought I'd suggested co-training originally, but after checking skype backlogs you're right. Doh.

Cantstopme has just nobled a 560 point barb

Does he really deserve to be a gold member? or is ruffus building up a 2nd account for him to noble later on

There's a number of less experienced members that we're teaching, he's one of them. Everyone started out as a newbie.

DeletedUser

so really you havn't done a good job letting him noble a barb then

Even if he was a turtle he had ruffus next to him, although i'm sure ruffus told him not to noble any big players so he can have them himself

DeletedUser

so really you havn't done a good job letting him noble a barb then

Even if he was a turtle he had ruffus next to him, although i'm sure ruffus told him not to noble any big players so he can have them himself

Or he's playing like reduaram and hoang, and intentionally nobling a smaller barb.

DeletedUser

Have we not already shown people that Gold is about teamwork not about your account benefitting at the detriment of your tribemates.

DeletedUser

I have nobled the barb for a reason, i am not a barb nobler but it served a strategic purpose. If i wanted the points i would have waited for the barbs to grow and build my villa up instead of getting a noble at 2.1k points. If you wish to believe this was purely a 'nooby' move so be it but i am content in knowing that it served a purpose and it should be my only barb noble in this world.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm starting to suspect that the rest of the world has decided they must noble garbage villages to try and compensate for the awesome size of the first two conquers.