500 ms Gap

DeletedUser

No we just enjoy your reactions, like that one there. People keep mailing us asking how bad you really are :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4753

the barbs on uk16 throw troops out ~10 seconds different to estimate time

DeletedUser12021

No we just enjoy your reactions, like that one there. People keep mailing us asking how bad you really are :icon_rolleyes:

And you'd know because we are good personal friends that played years together so you can form a well argumented opinion about me/ROTN?

It sounds more and more your life resolves around us.

Anyway, have fun talking on and on about it. I'm already too bored with you guys.

DeletedUser6623

Its funny.. cuz i get all sorts of people mailing me info from Exp forums, saying how much the leaders suck and that they hate being in the tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

Its funny.. cuz you hide behind a NAP yet chat so much rubbish about ExP. Why dont you try to see how good your tribe is against ours without the NAP :lol:

DeletedUser6623

Pretty sure you guys were the ones who came crawling for an NAP :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Back On Topic:

Nuke noble FTW surely? Use your imagination, later game the 500MS will be good to see true talent, let's see who can use four different villages and use nuke nobles to land in the same 1-100 MS on their targeted village. Personally this is my preferred method/choice of nobling anyway as it negates any kind of chance of sniping.

Happy hunting.

JiTB

DeletedUser4753

prenoble n recap will demolish that sorta player very quickly

idealy need to be a epic timer and time nuke noble, followed by 3 100axe noble hits tight, that way prenoble doesnt maul you and ur still snipe proof.

DeletedUser

Back On Topic:

Nuke noble FTW surely? Use your imagination, later game the 500MS will be good to see true talent, let's see who can use four different villages and use nuke nobles to land in the same 1-100 MS on their targeted village. Personally this is my preferred method/choice of nobling anyway as it negates any kind of chance of sniping.

Happy hunting.

JiTB
because you couldn't do that with a smaller ms gap.

DeletedUser11708

Daz shut up this ia about the gap not your tribe.

The gap makes game better in my opinion as more people will be able to save there vills so more will continue to play and with out people new to the game staying we end up with the same egos in the same tribes thinking there mint because they can send a train uber fast (not skill just Opera) so less bitching more playing imo.

DeletedUser

The gap makes game better in my opinion as more people will be able to save there vills so more will continue to play and with out people new to the game staying we end up with the same egos in the same tribes
according to you TW should disable conquering too -.-

DeletedUser11971

The gap makes game better in my opinion as more people will be able to save there vills so more will continue to play and with out people new to the game staying we end up with the same egos in the same tribes thinking there mint because they can send a train uber fast (not skill just Opera) so less bitching more playing imo.

^^ this!

Back On Topic:

Happy hunting.

JiTB

Eh! First up 100ms is not hard to snipe and if you did send 4 nuke nobles and land within a 100ms and wanted to save your hc villa then surely someone would just be super helpful and pre noble their villa for you and let your nukes kill each other before taking the villa back?

4 nuke nobles landing very close to each other is a very bad idea against anyone who is flexible in how they defend.

DeletedUser6623

Longhorn said:

Well seems as williams coment was at my tribe, i was in every right to reply regardless of the fact it was talking about my tribe. So shut up yourself imo.

FYI, I dont use opera and can still send uber fast trains :icon_cool: (Obviously not reffering to uk16 :icon_rolleyes:)

But even with a high ms gap.. you'll still have the same egos in the same tribes thinking they are mint as ms gap doesn't distinguish the fact other players are just simply rubbish. All the ms gap does is allow a few players to play a little bit longer before they get rimmed imo.

DeletedUser11708

according to you TW should disable conquering too -.-

Now that is not what i said but i do think they should disable conquering barbs if that helps its still a war game but lots now play on the iPad so T trains for them are out of the question.

DeletedUser

Now that is not what i said but i do think they should disable conquering barbs if that helps its still a war game but lots now play on the iPad so T trains for them are out of the question.

Barbs are very good for war use, later game if you have ever stuck around that long barbs are like no mans land in a real war, and that's where you build trenches, in this case villages, as a player that your attacking is not going to know your nobkling a barb with loose nobles they keep attacking your vills. So nobling barbs close to them allows you to send a few nukes to clear a train to noble and timing the d right you will have those villages stacked, now ovbs the player will see this and think ha easy nobling oops they hit stacks, allowing you to see the nuke village has no offense. So won't attack you for a while from that vill. This means that your main vills will still be good for you as you can keep pumping troops out and allowing y to strike back so waisting nobles as you would call this is not a waste at all which don't even need the ms gap as u can support the barbs as there's no support rule. Use your head?

DeletedUser4753

^^ yes the tactic works, but also barbs slow down the game.

however other ppl feel about barbs i deffo like to see a non barb nobling world.

DeletedUser

There's been a no attacking barb world on .net a few times as far as I can remember and as far as I'm aware its 99% dominance which means that the majority of the barbs will be nobled anyways aswell as players.

DeletedUser11708

99% dom dose not includ barbs and i did not say a world where you can not attack barbs as that would all but stop farming i said no barb nobling there is a big difrence