500 ms Gap

DeletedUser

99% dom dose not includ barbs and i did not say a world where you can not attack barbs as that would all but stop farming i said no barb nobling there is a big difrence

If you can't attack a barb you can't noble one /facepalm :icon_redface:
Unless its just a no farming world which is atchually called a no haul world that's the difference.

And if you noble the barbs the less the oposing players/tribes can expand so in favor of the barb nobling you have the advantage of taking out more players due to the amount of vils you've gained that way you can get more dominance

DeletedUser11708

If you can't attack a barb you can't noble one /facepalm :icon_redface:
Unless its just a no farming world which is atchually called a no haul world that's the difference.

And if you noble the barbs the less the oposing players/tribes can expand so in favor of the barb nobling you have the advantage of taking out more players due to the amount of vils you've gained that way you can get more dominance

That would also mean you can not farm. I beleve us9 has the set up where you can farm barbs but not noble them. Capped and no haul worlds are not the settings i was talking about.

Barb nobling is a tactic to move closer but it is also used by turtles that mass cluster so slow the game down way to much (before any one tries i have not said remove all D)

DeletedUser

That would also mean you can not farm. I beleve us9 has the set up where you can farm barbs but not noble them. Capped and no haul worlds are not the settings i was talking about.

Barb nobling is a tactic to move closer but it is also used by turtles that mass cluster so slow the game down way to much (before any one tries i have not said remove all D)

I said if you can't attack you can't noble I didn't day if you can't farm you can't noble as on no haul worlds u can not farm but can noble on a no nobling barb world you can farm but not noble the settings change all the time.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
He's saying sniping a 500ms gap and a 2ms gap for an experienced player is the same, they know what they're doing so it's not hard.
He has not mentioned whether he thinks it applies the same to newbs, although basic deduction can tell us that no, he doesn't think this.

Is that what you wanted to know? o_O

It doesn't apply to anyone.

The logic he used does, but he exaggerated it.

15 ms gap (the total gap between first and 4th noble if each noble is 5 ms after the last one) on average takes 133 tries to split, and even then has the potential for lag to make the troops return the wrong second (this is why people usually aim to cancel/split i several smaller chunks as opposed to one big chunk, and/or split every gap instead of 1 gap).

While you can do it fairly consistently if you know what you're doing it's not necessarily a 100% sure thing even when facing one train if your internet connection isn't absolutely amazing, and it becomes a total nightmare when facing multiple trains landing at the same time on multiple villages with anything but the best of connections.

A 20 ms gap on the other hand is childs play and is no harder than a 500 ms gap so he had the right premise, he just exaggerated too much. Instead of 133 tries needed to split the 5 ms gap train you only are likely to need 33 tries to split the 20 ms gap train. That's much easier and gives a lot more leeway since even if you set up one chunk of troops to split each gap it's only likely to take a combined total of 200 or so tries. (33 to hit the first split, 66 for the second, 99 for the remaining one)

DeletedUser11546

Nauz it's great to see your presence once again on the forums.

DeletedUser10790

lots now play on the iPad so T trains for them are out of the question.

Not at-all,l 100ms trains can be sent on an iPad, if you use the right technique.

MS gaps dont make much of a difference really, if you can snipe, you can snipe any ms gap..... It only makes cancel sniping or a legendary militia snip that bit easier with a larger gap.

blue

DeletedUser11708

Not at-all,l 100ms trains can be sent on an iPad, if you use the right technique.

MS gaps dont make much of a difference really, if you can snipe, you can snipe any ms gap..... It only makes cancel sniping or a legendary militia snip that bit easier with a larger gap.

blue

Is there a thread on iPad sniping ?

DeletedUser10790

A mate of mine does it on .net, ill get his guide when i can and then post it up on uk

blue