A Cheesy PnP on Saints

DeletedUser

Okayyy, First off this is my first PnP and is being done quick and too the point. >.<

Saints? Hmm They seem to be an ok tribe.. Wrong.
Lets look at their diplomacy first off:

SaintsDiplomacy.jpg

Niceee RSP + Theory... Hmm? Weren't they suppose to be the competition? Guess you prefer to huggle,
whats this I hear? A future merge :O :

Likemerge.jpg

So Getty likes the merge but doesn't want people to know about it yet? Rightttt. :D

And yeah, their experienced members, one of their epic requests for support:

Supportt.jpg

And to finish it off a general show of the whole forum. <3 RSP~E + Theory <3

GeneralView.jpg

Oh waiiii- is it? ;)

Getty.jpg
A rough 20 minute job and didn't include half the stuff so leave me alone ;P also il spoiler later when I can be arsed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come on you can't get anything better?

I didn't even kick you yet. . .

DeletedUser

As I said if I left it to YGP, yes. I could get alot of other things, but hes lazy and I'm lazier so we'l leave it at that. Will we?

DeletedUser

Right I'm genuinely not trying to defend Saints here but that was an awful PnP. Just a bunch of Prt Sc shots with sentences crammed next to them. Maybe get structure a little better etc.

DeletedUser

Indeed Clamju and also Code-Red it was done quickly wasn't meant to be good just to prove a little how nooby they are, throwing around invites and making pointless alliances so early and acting big on forums. ;P I do admit Radarr's was alot better layed out and planned. :D

DeletedUser4147

Nice one cheesy (never thought i'd see myself post that :lol:)

TGS, 1 month experience and you tried to lead a tribe, you were bound to have flaws, and by the looks of it, many of them.

DeletedUser

Nice one cheesy (never thought i'd see myself post that :lol:)

TGS, 1 month experience and you tried to lead a tribe, you were bound to have flaws, and by the looks of it, many of them.

I think he has some experience from .net. Also, it does just bluntly show us the point, and has changed my opinion GREATLY on TGS and his tribe, so therefore, it was successful PnP. (more than any other I've seen so far)

DeletedUser

Perhaps his plan was to maniuplate his allies to take out that fam tribe, then war his allies.

DeletedUser

I never said I was perfect. Just better then Hefty. Since I'm the one still leading a tribe. . .

DeletedUser

Cheesy admit it. Your just jealous that half your tribe want's to join joined ours.

You took advantage of the exodus of your tribe members to sneak in. You got one on us. Way to go.

Your tribe is still crap.

DeletedUser

hehe watch it... they have BT :O and we all know you're jealous of me >.>

@Cheesy - You make Theory look well bad :p

DeletedUser

Naa Getty. I'm not jealous. :p You took in a guy that speaks Polish and wanted forum admin in Gold-X LOL!!

And honestly? You have the nerve? The shear ignorance to call my tribe crap? Well were not the ones that are allied to two different tribes before BP is up and looking for a merge with a tribe already. :|

DeletedUser

We were allied before BP was up? LMAO

Thanks for letting me know.

DeletedUser

I meant to say before nobles out, sorry thats one mistake to your tribes 10's of mistakes. But still I'm pretty sure I saw a thread in the diplomacy section before BP was up. ;)

DeletedUser

You weren't in the tribe before BP was up.

The theory alliance was Made YESTERDAY, and umm well seeing how I saw you on the alliance list of TRUE, you have no room to talk.