A Cheesy PnP on Saints

DeletedUser

Well i guess you'll just have to do a PnP on them. Soooo much more worth it. lol

Nice job. on the PnP thought. You did a great job with what you had to work with. Your buddy Sherlock did a great job setting things up for ya.

DeletedUser

What? you kicked Sherlock? Honestly he had no idea about it.. :\

DeletedUser

Well, he set you up PERFECTLY for not having an idea.

He started the thread on the merger, invited you without permission, made half the support requests. . . I'm just glad I never let him sit my account.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised you included a post which mentioned the Saints online times for the next week, and failed to make a deal of it. That kind of information is interesting, especially if he kicked the one person who offered to sit him during the day when:

1. He's away.
  2. Night bonus is inactive. (duh)

DeletedUser

I actually quite like the PnP, straight to the point, facts and pretty much making the target(s) look like a bunch of noobie numpties (i should know i am one).

P.S
Golden X > Saints simply because they Cheesy Pleasures and B.T

DeletedUser

So basically, members of your tribe make a mass exodus.

Your diplomat contacts us about accepting a "refugee"

We feed you some line about checking into it,so we could buy more time for the guys that left you in the first place to invite his friends (more of your tribemates)

You take advantage of the situation to slip into our tribe, scrounge up what little you can find on us to put together a PnP.

Very nice, very nice. I gotta give you props. Its not like you had alot to work with. . .

DeletedUser

Don't lie Getty we discussed this on your internal forums (where I had to tell you it would be wise to kick me I might add), you said why didn't you post anything better :p

DeletedUser

Steven > TGS. No doubt about it. :)

Also, awesome PnP, made me lol :D

DeletedUser

Well we still have the guy that doesn't speak english that wanted admin privvys.

Who happens to be farming your tribe. . .

And we didn't "discuss" anything.