a discussion about over zelous mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

From my perspective this thread has a simple meaning,

All post on any thread on this world will always now have many meanings as this world has a history, Love & Hates (waves at Clam) alliances and enemy (waves at Clam), so even a simple remark about a tribe or player (waves!!!! you get my drift). Are all double entendre, And anyone that reads the forum often will know this.

But the rules only allow for history or meaning interpreted by the mod not the player. Rightly so we should not be able to run amuck but by the same contact mods should not be a job of only delete or lock post, But if that is the role they choose please provide more input. Will you follow the rules to the letter?

Mods should be promoting interaction not a police state and this is down to all of us to change.

However the mods could start a few threads themselves as they do on many other forum worlds or ask questions in threads the promotes interaction.

I ask only two question of our Mods, Tell us how you think we as players can improve this? And will you help us?

DeletedUser

I don't like travs jumb ship so don't you think I'm defending him. All I'm saying is that kath has done the correct thing.

Sounds like you're not telling us something Dees, nobody accused you of stacking his villas. Come on, Max isn't here, you can tell us all about TEAM's cunning little plan, you won't get in trouble Dees, come on just tell us all for old times sake.

DeletedUser

[clt]Guys if you want to find out more information regarding your deleted thread, in the first instance please contact your forum moderator. Send a PM with your query. Trying to gather a mob with torches and pitchforks isn't going to help, mentioning boycotts definitely wont. I'm going to close this and ask that you do not create any more threads of this nature, instead, those in question please contact your forum moderator in a courteous way for further information. And please remember that the moderators decision is final.[/clt]

DeletedUser4

[tt]Lets get one thing straight the reason you got the core war thread was due to the way your threads have got out of hand turning into nothing but flaming bitching whining and arguing.

Yes threads were removed today one due to the latin, the second due to the unnecessary comments within it that just cause the flaming bitching and whining that comes with all the threads in this world lately.

As for the third thread regarding traviscob, well words fail me as to how you could possibly think that even deserved a thread of its own.[/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.