A Lesson for TEA

DeletedUser12038

I have to be honest that Adrian printscreened it 1 month ago knewing that Some Slap/Annihalited would try use it against him "LoLOL Really" Well it i think he knows you guys bether then yourself :0

DeletedUser13101

Knowing that he screenshot-ed something that people would fall about laughing about?

Hey everyone Adrian has won an award for inviting people! woo hoo!

DeletedUser

no he print screened it knowing people would try laugh over he said his the .ro, he proved wrong.

DeletedUser12038

Lord Ashley you are Pathetic as Matt. If you havent readt it all, you shouldent comment

DeletedUser13101

Lmao no I'm not.
I read these arguments everytime someone starts it and I read it all the way through.

DeletedUser12038

Then you bether use your brain fool i bet you was the only one.

DeletedUser12564

Can we close the thread and let the 1v1 prove who is better, and the last 1v1 was won on points, which should not be the case, bc points are not an andication of who has done better over 3 hours!

DeletedUser10769

Well it has to be less boring than the boring thread containing the boring argument between Adrian D and .uk pro
Do you really find it boring? :icon_rolleyes:
Lmao no I'm not.
I read these arguments everytime someone starts it and I read it all the way through.

You must find it sooo boring to read it all the way through everyime these arguments occur :lol:
I can't wait to see what his response to that is.

Why do you care so much? :icon_rolleyes:
Lord Ashley you are Pathetic
I don’t know or care if Adrian was the leader or not. However he has provided at least some proof he was. He was in the skype chat with the team also and they know if he was or not. You don't. Were you or Annihilated in the chat? Have you talked to any Romanians who have played. Can you disprove him?
I think not.

And yes I agree with ^^ that if this 1v1 should happen that it should be decided by who nobles the other and please close this thread as the last few pages including my post now are spam as this topic is about TeA and Slap not Adrian and Matt :p

DeletedUser13101

I feed on the pleasure of seeing the misfortune of others that is all.
Most of you will find out that more or less what I say is complete nonsense :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Can we close the thread and let the 1v1 prove who is better, and the last 1v1 was won on points, which should not be the case, bc points are not an andication of who has done better over 3 hours!

ofc it is, you build lc so you can farm, build more and build up your village to make points, you attack other people tonoble them, so you can gain points, eeryone but bash is won on who has the most points. points make the game.

DeletedUser10594

TEA is full off noobs and wannabes, we are the real kings ;) look at our skill !