A little bit of Blue News

DeletedUser13240

Very interesting. The Skype chat with chrissy was the best bit for me as I've run into that player plenty of times and always thought she was an old player lmao.

I have a def thing from casual that'll post tomorrow, but it's not really much to boast of though.

Good job blue.

DeletedUser12924

hmmm are we aloud to attack ourselves and defend against it? fakes obviously..

you see my defence troops are sumo wrestling most of the time, the only exercise they get :'(

DeletedUser13240

Teleport them to my account on casual then. I'm constantly getting attacked :p

DeletedUser13240

They know you're a noob then; always easier to noble a noob :p

The first player who attacked me lost 34 attacks which comprised of nukes, def nukes and nobles and only about 2 attacks got through. The second guy sent 44 attacks; Only this much returned:
z874EsP.png

And they were the nukes that got through and helped noblemen noble 3 useless villages that I hadn't bothered with since march last year.

DeletedUser

You think that is impressive; you lost 3 villages with only 78 attacks inbound where some of them were defence nukes...?

DeletedUser13240

No. But if we are going to talk about attacks, I have beaten 164 nukes before, but I lost two villages sadly :(

DeletedUser13240

I play casually now so your comment means nothing to me but I'll remember it.

DeletedUser

You're quick to jump on other people on these forums but don't like it when someone does it to you lol.

DeletedUser13240

You're quick to jump on other people on these forums but don't like it when someone does it to you lol.

Trust me, I'm used to it.
And it's a big difference when someone has 9 million points and you only have 70K or so... Thank god .net has better and nicer players than UK... UK is all about the barbs :lol:.

Deleted User - 70854

pretty sure a 9mil point player cant attack a 70k player on casual? could be wrong tho

DeletedUser

Trust me, I'm used to it.
And it's a big difference when someone has 9 million points and you only have 70K or so... Thank god .net has better and nicer players than UK... UK is all about the barbs :lol:.

This is why i asked for context of the attacks - also if thats true, all it means is you got stacked by your tribe lol, so again no skill?

DeletedUser13240

This is why i asked for context of the attacks - also if thats true, all it means is you got stacked by your tribe lol, so again no skill?

Not really, because when I got attacks this afternoon and the early hours of today, I only got help from one teammate (whom I've taught everything I know and more) which is one of the reasons why I lost 3 villages. Plus I only had 16 hours to stack and I only had 4 villages in that time range...

pretty sure a 9mil point player cant attack a 70k player on casual? could be wrong tho

Oops I was talking about w68 when I mentioned that. Sorry.

DeletedUser13240

I killed 164 nukes on casual when I had about 400/500K points.

When I faced a 9 million point player on w68, I had 70K points.

Hope you understand that.