A little bit of Blue News

DeletedUser13390

look forward to it, btw i would of thought you learnt your lesson about timing attacks? i might have to fund the next pp wall myself just to get a reaction from you

DeletedUser

I will admit this isn't my best attack but i do have a half excuse ill say after lol

Also i think ive sent 200 ish attacks - cba timing that... Anyway Blue says he doesnt use PP so lets see ;)

DeletedUser4147

I will admit this isn't my best attack but i do have a half excuse ill say after lol

Also i think ive sent 200 ish attacks - cba timing that... Anyway Blue says he doesnt use PP so lets see ;)

They don't use PP because they don't have any. (tbh, it's not hard to get, i've earned like 4K on 22 when not farming it).

200 attacks, cba to time it. So when you actually OP it'll be like 10 attacks because that's all you can time for. I got told the player standard on TW was a lot worse, but that is something pretty special for a leader of a rank 1 tribe. I wonder how well you'd cope with incomings.

DeletedUser13390

true blue doesn't use pp however if i fund it im sure Tedd would happily put a smile on my face and use it ;)

DeletedUser

When i do an op i will have to be assed - plus i wont be faking 10 villages as enough players will be going for enough of your villages :)

Lol go on then burn some PP ;)

DeletedUser10790

Id like you to op me, defending is fun and when you don't cap from me I can make a great pnp

blue

DeletedUser10100

Looking forward to the PnP's, the forums need something tobrighten them up a bit