A thought...

DeletedUser13103

I was fidel, but changed account to Erich Hartmann. I led TEOD! in the coalition which had almost all the big tribes against A.F.A. The coalition fell once my tribe merged into ROMA and I went solo. Shout out to anyone who remembers TEOD! and myself, and Domod (my second in command).

Hey mate, I don't quite recall your name, or TEOD, but I do remember Domod and ROMA. I was Unknown in HOGS at the time and was fighting 3 tribes over on that side of the map. There was Roma, Holy, and I can't quite remember the third tribe...

DeletedUser13240

Domod gave the call to merge into ROMA even though I was the duke. Some fella from Hogs is in my tribe on casual :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser13240

I know. Pity that not a lot remember TEOD! :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser360

The game has changed, people want worlds to win as quick as possible, I foreseen this sort of thing happening when growing barbs were introduced, although they make farming more worthwhile, there is too much tribalhugs going on, nobody wants to fight each other because they've grown with internals and barbs for so long then when it comes to wars they are out of their comfort zone and they just recruit/merge their way to victory. I did miss most of the UK server, world 1 I started but quit early on, I'd just become tired of the game, I joined world 19 fairly late on and world 20 a week or so into the game and found myself rank #1 in a rim continent more than treble rank #2's points in a matter of 3 weeks. I am tired of the game but I continue because I hope to finish world 20, that's all, and hopefully without merging and with very limited recruitment. I haven't joined world 21 and I wont be joining any more worlds.

DeletedUser13240

Well said. Although despite all that's happened, I will remain here, but w21 will be my last UK world.

DeletedUser

There are very few originals left in any of the servers, this is the First time i have played the UK servers and find the .EN has gone like a ghost town.
I am from One of the First worlds using different id, in plenty of worlds. But as most have said the changes got rid of most people.

DeletedUser10790

Cf if you looked hard enough there are a few in there you know...

blue

DeletedUser

i agree alot of popular older players have gone and i can only see a few remaining.

DeletedUser13240

Only people who remain on uk are speed players and casual players and the top players like cf tiger baz and pinky who play and win a world every now and again.