Adam10950 winning world on his own ?

DeletedUser

what bites are there... ur gonna get rimmed im in shac... we all spoke about it... all i said wouldent it be amazing and go down in history... but why take all the glory when u can share with friends?

DeletedUser

loyalty mate. its just another showing that shac have none. its amazing how im suddenly inundated with shac players mailing me. hmm coincidence or conspiracy. adam nobles the world from his tribe outwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lul, why u so mad... cause world 1 you got rimmed... classic ur getting rimmmed? u ever won a world or even finished it :D

DeletedUser

i left w1 for personal reasons and at the same time as w7.
if you dont know what your talking about please dont say anything.
it makes you look silly and its direspectfull.
The standard of players has gone down hill in the last year i can now see why.
In game banter is fine but dont take it past the line which you are currently overstepping.

DeletedUser

Im sorry mike but Really.....

Adam didn't mention anything about your personal life. It was in fact that you dragged it up, So please refrain from flaming my members when it is you that mentioned it and not Adam,

So who looks silly now. Your mention your personal life for no reason, Then flame someone else for yourself bringing it up.

doesnt make sense

Mmmmmmmmmmmm k

DeletedUser

ive only really played 2 worlds properly.
it doesnt matter your bang out of order talking about things you dont know anything about.
RL problems i had forced me to stop playing the game. i left a lot of people wondering what had happend to me.
your comments ae out of line. getting personal with someone you dont know over a game is silly im so angry i dont even know what to say to you without getting banned.

DeletedUser

lul, why u so mad... cause world 1 you got rimmed... classic ur getting rimmmed? u ever won a world or even finished it :D

asuming what happend to me on other worlds without facts is bringing up my own personal history which has nothing to do with you him or anyone i havnt told. as for looking daft why would i look daft as its my own personal life. its important to me and your reminding me of things that are personal to me. you guys are jokes.

DeletedUser

dont belive you think ur just mad im better than you... trying to make my tribe go against me then say rl problems stopped u playing get real kido

DeletedUser

soon ull be down to 10 villas and cry wolf... with problems.... so next world u can make up some form of excuse

DeletedUser

[19/02/2012 15:29:18] Eddie.: long time no speak
[19/02/2012 15:30:48] Eddie.: nearly 8 months i think
[19/02/2012 15:32:00] mikebenji: longer mate.
[19/02/2012 15:32:13] Eddie.: yeah i think i quit 8 months ago
[19/02/2012 15:32:21] Eddie.: w7 pretty much collapsed after you left
[19/02/2012 15:32:28] mikebenji: lmao
[19/02/2012 15:32:31] Eddie.: like, vengeful, chesty, everyone went to KnK
[19/02/2012 15:32:40] mikebenji: sorry i went like that
[19/02/2012 15:32:46] Eddie.: its ok.. why did you go?
[19/02/2012 15:33:39] mikebenji: found out i was gonna be a dad again and my job changed and i moved house all in 2 weeks
[19/02/2012 15:33:47] mikebenji: i fed up
[19/02/2012 15:35:28] Eddie.: wow
[19/02/2012 15:35:33] Eddie.: that's rough man
[19/02/2012 15:35:35] Eddie.: sorry about that
[19/02/2012 15:35:51] Eddie.: so when did you start playing againn?
[19/02/2012 15:36:12] mikebenji: about 5 weeks ago.
[19/02/2012 15:36:29] mikebenji: this new world is good though

DeletedUser

i was never down to 10 vills. grow up and sort your pittyfull life out. get your facts right before you go on spouting stuff about poeple you dont know.

DeletedUser

Gonna point Out the Obvious.....Again

We HAVE not mentioned your personal matters

Your just dragging them up yourself

Really

DeletedUser

im saying on this world it will be convinient for you to go down to 10 villas and be like o guys got to go rl ISSUES you know... then on ur next world thats the reason u give to why u got rimmed on classic

DeletedUser

the only player to rim me was superhoops when i started w1. since then ive not bin rimmed. fact.
FS whats your hair colour.