Adam10950 winning world on his own ?

DeletedUser

so mike when u get rimmed on this world are u going to say u have rl issues as ive seen reports of ur attacks? do u consider ur self any good at this game at all ?

DeletedUser

same as adams i guess

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its just funny how you can say 1 thing that means so many other things isnt it. like it starts with a g and ends with and rl.
ive seen report of your attacks i woldnt start on that front.

strwberry blonde i think.

DeletedUser

mike uve been gifited villages all game... to get the rank.... 7 LOL, and uve seen reports of my attacks ? lol please show... of my noob attacks and lets see ur nukes... hitting people world 1 player played for how long... and ur still that bad... even petsku52 is doing better than you...

DeletedUser

ill give it a week or 2 before u make some sort of excuse uve got to quit or half way through ur getting rimmed.... ud have to quit same old story L2P

DeletedUser

The logical thing is to call it a day and go to UK12, there's no point quarreling over this world, unless you like wasting your time or get some sick kick from being thrashed.

DeletedUser

Okay i don't troll much, But your going to get it MikeBenji!

This was a comment from Adam

lul, why u so mad... cause world 1 you got rimmed... classic ur getting rimmmed? u ever won a world or even finished it :D

Take Note guys, Nothing about Personal life mentioned in Adam's post right.

This was your reply

ive only really played 2 worlds properly.
it doesnt matter your bang out of order talking about things you dont know anything about.
RL problems i had forced me to stop playing the game. i left a lot of people wondering what had happend to me.
your comments ae out of line. getting personal with someone you dont know over a game is silly im so angry i dont even know what to say to you without getting banned.

You pretty much Make no sense at all! You slate my member for bringing personal matters into yet you did it yourself.

Kinda like an attention *****

And For your reference Im actually blonde, but to all the Gingers out there

Evil_7553ba_587404.jpg

Man up lol

DeletedUser

pushty go away ..oh and guess wot i got offered an account which was a right mess to sort out a pair of quitter had left it in a mess ....it was on w6 yes it was your account so you chane you tag on that world to getting rimmed lol

DeletedUser

pushty go away ..oh and guess wot i got offered an account which was a right mess to sort out a pair of quitter had left it in a mess ....it was on w6 yes it was your account so you chane you tag on that world to getting rimmed lol

Haha, a.) wasn't my call, b.) the account hadn't been paid much attention in a while. :p

They offered you the account? Christ they're desperate, RK might well win it afterall.

DeletedUser

FS i dindt say you were ginger. i said you were blonde, kida. you dont have to say something to make others i.e me think of the past times.
dont question my parenting skills. i took time of to look after my kids. thanks for making yourself look the xxxx you clearly are. you think cos you do things for TW your a somebody but your nothing to no 1.

actually i get it now. you tried to take me out twice. lost 25 nukes 70 nobles and got 1 village from me. so your trying to get me to say something that gets me banned. at the rate of nobling I T i going your gonna be a while.

DeletedUser

Steer clear of the personal insults, guys. /me stares at FS.

It's all irrelevant to the topic and frankly, unpleasant. Flame each other's playing ability, let me get popcorn. :3

DeletedUser

Steer clear of the personal insults, guys. /me stares at FS.

It's all irrelevant to the topic and frankly, unpleasant. Flame each other's playing ability, let me get popcorn. :3

Like i said Pushty. I never troll

This guy just lives in a dream world

DeletedUser

Like i said Pushty. I never troll

This guy just lives in a dream world

It's still against the rules of the forum and generally an unwanted comment, take this from someone who has had his fair share of moderator wrath. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ok il reword it for you .tired and fed up with all the changes. nothing about my kids.
I T has sent 70 nobles and 25+ nukes. for a gain of 1 village. its not all about you matey boy sonny jim.

DeletedUser

you tried to take me out twice. lost 25 nukes 70 nobles and got 1 village from me.

I thought you referred it to me...