ADDICT-DOGS banter away!

DeletedUser

cartoon.jpg

dont take it personal just banter will do another later on the dogs for a few lols.

DeletedUser9598

Whens the 'like' feature going to be added to the externals like on facebook as this would be an ideal time to use it, fairplay mate

DeletedUser9598

I was away for a while though, from the last time i spoke to you on classic up until a few weeks ago

Anyways getting off topic here, Hunter i look forwards to the DOGS 1 :)

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: Nice work HP, no mention of Baldricks Noble Grapes cunning plan though which is dissapointing!

Love the Eastybenders kinda ending ...duhduhduh.....

DeletedUser

what plan? he got a mention lol isnt that enough geees peeps today lol.

DeletedUser

what plan? he got a mention lol isnt that enough geees peeps today lol.

Oh come on HP, you think as fast as my Hewlett packard works :p

The cunning plan for him to pretend to noble one person,lower the loyalty and draw the support then go for another closer target. Then see the lot go BANG!! up in smoke and end with his D crushed and his vill smashed. A proper Baldrick cunning plan!!

DeletedUser

A proper Baldrick cunning plan!!
:icon_razz: lol

ok he did kinda fall for our trap, BUT again i gave him a proper burial in my cartoon. To add more to his missery would be plain mean of me.

his vill now is kinda in a right state now hehehe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have to say I didn't expect a sequel but please do keep them coming :)
Cant wait for part 3! :lol:

DeletedUser10033

Addicts had a nervous start. Rehab has help. Well we will have to wait and see. New design of super nukes to clear those chi wow wa's spear.
Doggy's let lose their dogs of war. But the rottys and german shepherd's all in battersea. So all they had send http://doc-pics.eu.tc/images/ugly-dog-sam

DeletedUser9598

:icon_razz: lol

ok he did kinda fall for our trap, BUT again i gave him a proper burial in my cartoon. To add more to his missery would be plain mean of me.

his vill now is kinda in a right state now hehehe.

Forgot to mention he hit restart and his old vil is a dusty barb lol

DeletedUser

How manys that now ADDICTS have kicked because we smashed there vills? not including thenoblegrape who restarted after a night of pain.

DeletedUser9598

Quite a few id say, probably be a higher number before the weeks out