ADDICT-DOGS banter away!

DeletedUser

I'm sweet-talking STE here trying to contain him!! Don't make me release him :lol:

DeletedUser10869

TW Addict37
Myliee
Its Me again....

all got attacked and within a day or 2 where dropped.

Yes I think probably more to do with the players themselves than any Doggie efforts but you would need to ask Ste abouts the exacts whys.

But one thing I do know is that all three of those players were kicked/left BEFORE war was declared? My god you guys were able to make us click delete before we declared war

Thats amazing!

DeletedUser10869

Why would we want to do that? So he can use his own unique take on the English language to explain it?? No thanks!

well Ste Lakish is not for the faint hearted/language purists but there is a dictionary of sorts

With this in hand, some wine (helps I find) and a stout heart you can go forth and broaden your horizons some

DeletedUser9598

No point sticking up for him Jo, everyone knows language like that isnt permitted on the externals, hense why half the posts got deleted. Also no need to call anyone the c word whatsoever, just shows a lack of respect if you ask me

Anyways getting off topic a little dont you think........

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Apologies Baz.. I'd been drinking.. don't know what came over me...

expecting my permaban to take effect anytime now... :)

DeletedUser9598

Apologies Baz.. I'd been drinking.. don't know what came over me...

expecting my permaban to take effect anytime now... :)

Lmao i forgive you buddy, we all say nasty things under the influence :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Any updates on the DOGS - ADDICT war? :)

Going slowly apparently:

Side 1:
Tribes: ADDICT
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser10100

Any updates on the DOGS - ADDICT war? :)

TBH, not really a war, skirmishes on both sides, we've wiped out two players, TheNobleGrape and maserati. They've cleared a couple of ours. Then a random tribe sneaking in the back door managed to Nab a village. Benefitting from someone else war.

It's slowed both tribes down in the process already.

DeletedUser10100

Awesome as always :) Can't wait to see what the next episode has for us :)

DeletedUser8007

This has got to be one of the most pointless wars I have ever experienced. The banter is funny lets face it but while we are sat here laughing at each other what do you think TLH are doing in the background?

Think about it DOGS it only a matter of time before both tribes hit the brick wall and have nothing left to offer, who do you think is going to swoop in and mop up the mess?

DeletedUser

This has got to be one of the most pointless wars I have ever experienced. The banter is funny lets face it but while we are sat here laughing at each other what do you think TLH are doing in the background?

We knew this all along, pointless war that will only seriously slow both tribes down and not get us anywhere. But i'm afraid it wasn't us that declared this war and made it all official, local skirmishes turned into war and put the brakes on good growth.

It is not just TLH who are keeping themselves to themselves and queitly growing, easily and unhindered. Even tribes like Lovecraft are flourishing and growing while we stunt each other doing so.