ADDICT-DOGS banter away!

DeletedUser8007

Well I made my feelings known on the declaration but that is the past. Does it really matter who declared on who? One tribe needs to take the initiative and end it if you ask me before they both get left behind.

DeletedUser

To be fair both players above make good points on slow growth, BUT as a tribe DOGS will never stop this war. ADDICT started it if they wanna end it u know how to get in touch with us.

As i see it DOGS are very well organised, addict ok send a lot of fakes and scouts, have some good size half nukes BUT most em of are splat and DOGS have smashed so many ADDICT vills.

I say again ADDICT i have loads of respect for a lot of you, played together in few tribes in the past also. But like i say at the mo DOGS look much stronger than ADDICT, why would we wanna stop this?.

DeletedUser8007

Ask yourself this question my friend, yes you might have had a little bit more success on the players in and around you and fair play you have stood your ground but while your nukes are constantly out on runs you are not farming.

ADDICTs so called good players have not really reared there heads in this tiff just yet and what you think they have been doing?..... Farming!!!

So the question to ask yourself is while your are hitting these ADDICT villas how many nobles are you able to produce? My guess is you have no more than 2 in the tribe at the minute so lets see the final outcome and trust me when i say you might have had success but they still have more firepower available than you so when TLH come knocking on the door I know who I have my money on surviving

DeletedUser9598

So you guys declare war and leave the 'not so good players' to do your fighting for you? :icon_eek: thats basically what your saying is it not...

Anyways i personally think this war is pointless in all fairness, the councils of DOGS and ADDICT should get in contact with 1 and other and put the feud to bed. No stats a week into a war tells a story. Plus tribal hugs are under-rated :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8924

yep thats a huge loss there for Dogs
shame
brilliante player
shame beani had to go :(
will miss him dreadfully :(
lol