All hail The Champions

DeletedUser8097

no_time_for_losers.png

Hold NOTHING back!
Don't hesitate, congratulate us :)
.RO tribe managed to close this championship despite there are 3 more rounds to be played:

championship_rankings.png

SLAP did not stand a chance. Literally. They got smashed even worse than on the masters championship. AND IT HAPPENED ON THEIR OWN SERVER!

I find this rather amusing.

SLAP pretended to be the best speed tribe.
Yet they lose this championship in such a sad way.

Remember this summer well, we have shown to the entire TW community, first on .masters server, now ON YOUR OWN SERVER, that you my friends, are no match for .RO speed players.
They say once may be by accident, but you failed twice in a row, while we won both times.

winners_and_losers.gif

Start looking for excuses.

Although:

excuses_championship.gif

I feel sorry for all of you: Matt (1), Daser (2), Obsession (3), Dude look weed (4), the greek noob (5), Patris Mortem (partially, he's okayish) (6), Spongebob noob (7) and all the T.T. players that you begged to help you: Dipstick (8), lord lord raphael (9), sykes (10), NatePowers (11):

dipstick.png

dipstick2.png

NATE_CONFESSING.png

Special thanks to my team members: Nustiucine......ro, Google?, Corneliu Vadim Tudor, Andyi.ro, Cilnic Squad and Immortal Noob. You've proven yet one more time that there is no team like the .ro team and no players are a match for us.
Special thanks to abdilahia for the round he's played, + (editted) gozzo and lady sleepy.

You guys all rock
drinks.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

On another hilarious note, one of the SLAP losers (Matty) has challenged me to a 1 vs. 1. He used such powerful arguments for his challenge like, constantly defeating me since the last official 1 vs. 1 we have played.

That my friends, was happening less than 2 weeks ago.

Well I have a question: Am I the only one finding it hilarious, that after all the rubbish he's said about me, in less than a week (I mean do you realize this? IN LESS THAN A WEEK!), we meet in fair circumstances for him and LESS fair circumstances for me, yet this is how our encounters go:

Adrian.
Profile_AD.png

Matt.
Profile_Matt.png

First hit (note the troopcount: 1555-1666-188 - I was actually playing with him :))

first_hit.png

Finishing him:

second_hit.png

last_hit.png

Note: Matt did have the courage to admit his defeat, which is a sign that he is trying to find peace with his inner demons.

Now, THIS is a round to remember. Despite being outnumbered and not finding the right people to try and even the odds, both Matt and Obsession got killed in a shameful way by me:

Part 1: Matt shamefully loses to me all his tribe's defense, including his own LC. 3 paladins, that is a report to remember.

MATT_DOWN.png

Part 2: Dealing with Obsession: Deff takes down 95% of his LC, off clears him out:

OBS_down_10_mins_1.png

OBS_down_10_mins_2.png

Won't bother with reports on killing daser's LC, they're irrelevant. In the end I lost to SLAP + TT, I admit that, no one can survive in such circumstances, and congrats to them for managing it in the end. Good game, and it was a deserved winning of the round.

attacks_1.png

attacks_3.png

Now, I will not say that I have won a fair fight over Matt the 3rd time - it wasn't a fair one - but I am posting this so people can understand what exactly Matt brags with:

This is how Matt lost to me the 3rd time. And this is what he usually brags with, unfair wins (and yes, I can admit that THIS time, it was an unfair win for me).

matt_down.png

There you go folks. You wanted to see a fight between me and Matt - I gave you 2, faster than a fat man that sat down too fast. Enjoy =))

As for Matt's request for a 1 vs. 1 on masters - Hear me out silly. Request declined. I make my own schedule. You can invite players of your own skill and play with them next week - take daser, spongebob or the greek guy and go train. I've already seen what you are made of - in fact, everyone has seen it.

PS: Matt was so ashamed after all his fails against me that today he joined on an unknown account =))
Is *THIS* the player that can challenge a champion? Someone who is ashamed and afraid of showing up on his own account?
:lol:

Someone_fart.jpg

Shame on you noob, go find the password to your own account =))

DeletedUser

Congratz .ro, we didnt have the greatest rounds going but enjoyed, mainly todays one xD

DeletedUser

It was a fantastic win by RO. A bit selfish of you to leave out thanks for all the people you used though; Camelman, Tomananaz, Gozzo, Noob0011, mish46, fluffman95, Sottiris, Rising One, Fawns and Lady Sleepy.

All in all your communication and activity won you the torny. Well done.

DeletedUser8412

Congrats .ro

You did a very good job gathering double the members of any other tribe. And I have to commend all of your commitment to the tourney.

Maybe next time try playing with the allowed 5 members, then people may start to believe you deserve your ego's.

As for the rest of the nonsense it doesn't really deserve a response.

DeletedUser

Obsession got killed in a shameful way by me:

Part 2: Dealing with Obsession: Deff takes down 95% of his LC, off clears him out:

OBS_down_10_mins_1.png

OBS_down_10_mins_2.png

Uhh alright I lost my off on your LC, oh but wait.. I rebuilt.. Oh and catted you down.. Meanwhile you quit and recruited multiple people in the last minute to scrape some points :D

9mish46.RO2.5061
10Patris MortemT.T2.2111
11fluffman95.RO2.1851
12sotiiris~ARM~1.5431
13brumarkesSBD1.4081
14Simas1.3671
15m.gozzo.RO1.3271
16noob0011.RO1.3151

DeletedUser8097

*Just for Sam*

Sammy, I already pointed out - congrats to you on winning the round, you deserved it. Also, congrats for managing to sync 7 people to attack me (check the amount of attacks I had per minute).

Now look at you. You are insinuating that me recruiting people in the last minute was something bad - when it's stuff like THAT that gets you the win 3 rounds ahead.

And if you want to comment on it again - perhaps you should go check how exactly did SLAP get its first point on this championship :)
I didn't say anything about that, did I? :)

And you are telling me that you rebuilt. Who cares? Was this a rebuilding contest? Or was it a fight? A fight that I HAVE WON? And you brag that you have rebuilt, while I was under the attack of 7 (seven) people? Really Sam? Really? :)

Do you see that no matter what you say, you always end up looking bad? Aren't you ashamed of the side you have ended up supporting? I would be, if I had to make comments like yours. Just think for a bit, all the stuff your inner-self forces you to say nowadays, would the 3-month-ago Sam agree to them? Think of it on your own :)

Have a nice Monday...))

DeletedUser

I will post how I see fit to post. You're an egotist, you take pride in an online game implementing underhanded tactics to boost propaganda. I for one know when I've been defeated and I admit it every time but with you there's always an excuse (which is ironic considering your 'winners don't make excuses when the other side play the game' COA the other day.) you're making excuses about the amount of people attacking you, HYPOCRITE.

Your tribe won solely on activity and communication. If SLAP! had a full team every round and improved communication we would of dominated you lot. I mean look at todays round, I was first to LC, I was first to axes, I cleared immortal and nos tens of times.. I did that and with my skill being so awful what's that say about your team as individual players.. Forcing you to recruit Lady Sleepy who had 664 LC at 950 points just to clear me. ME ADRIAN, ME.. hahah

DeletedUser

this pnp is more about beating slap than winning the tournament really. you are obsessed, gratz to .ro for being so consistent to playing rounds!

DeletedUser8097

Ok, let us try it another way.
Did you and Matt both lose the fight with me that round or not?
Simple answer, yes or no.
Let us see if you can admit when you are defeated.

DeletedUser

You'll have to define lose.. You mean in terms of troops losses, yeah you won due to the farm limit. If you mean in finishing the round, you didn't even finish top 50.

Daser just destroyed your response xD

And you are telling me that you rebuilt. Who cares? Was this a rebuilding contest? Or was it a fight?

Guys I beat Nos and Immortal in a 2v1.. Ego me. (Using Adrian's logic)

DeletedUser

​I never knew you won servers by clearing people then quitting.. If so I won todays round :D

DeletedUser8412

The rest is typical adrian logic, which is pretty much just choose which facts to use and ignore the rest. Its just a shame that your logic contradicted your nice and pretty orignal post.

DeletedUser

The contradiction is strong with this one. - Yoda or the entire speed community.

DeletedUser13101

@Adrian: You a self-possessed control freak. Do your poor soul a favour and get a grip! You act as if you have played this game like it's your life, when it shouldn't be. @everyone else: Good job fighting Adrian's wannabe pro-noobs :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5774

I was going to play the 10am - 8pm round yesterday but I hate efforts in futility. Kudos Adrian and co.

DeletedUser10769

Well done Adrian and the rest of the Romanian winners for your tournament win