All hail The Champions

DeletedUser12948

congratz for my mates.... pitty slap! lose... ( sarcasm overflow)

DeletedUser12564

Why do you type in bold Adrian? I don't like it it puts me off reading the whole thing

DeletedUser

[h=3]#1096 Matt vs Adrian Official 1v1[/h]
Start:Sunday, 08/31/2014 18:00
End:Sunday, 08/31/2014 21:00
Description:This is a Rented round and thus password protected. Rent your own round: Rent-A-Round
Player limit:20
Requirements for victory:
Speed:300
Unit speed:0.75
Sleep mode:No
Account sitting:No
Morale:No

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
At the end of the day .ro had maybe triple the players SLAP had a fair fight would have been a different story, there is simply not five players in .ro that can match the skill of SLAP whether you believe it or not. That being said fair play to both teams it was a good fight, congrats to .ro they won and nobody can take that away from them, SLAP are still the champs in my eyes. Just my neutral opinion.

As for me I haven't played great recently as I have been using ps3 browser unfortunately and those of you who have tried using a tablet will know the difficulty of it.

Anybody know whats going on with gud, mr nobler and their crew? Haven't seen them in a while. Had they worked with SLAP there would have been a significantly different result.

DeletedUser

speed got boring mate, sam has quit speed and no one was playing when we did.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Genuinely disappointed to hear that, it would be good to have you back? People are starting to get cocky now you are away. Little bit abrupt leaving so quickly though all the familiar faces seem to be playing again except you and... sam, is it? Man I would love to see Slap, TeA (how I know them) and o/team work together and and flood the romaina servers.. Ahh well. Hope to see you hit speed with a vengance again. What about synoptic? or heartless? everbody stopped at once.

kevinmak

Reaction score
Lot of regular players not on UK speed at the mo.... beginning to think it's cos Sneak is on holiday ;) lol

Will be back on within a week.

Have fun guys, look forward to touching base with my cohorts soon :)

DeletedUser

we all stopped due to school, uni, college, i wont be playing until Christmas after Thursday and Friday, they will be my last 2 rounds of this summer, ill always be here every summer holidays, ill try get the team to play round Christmas but as it is Christmas it wont be easy. Ive never really played with you so if you like we could team up on Thursday and Friday, as we planned some round we would.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Must say, that sucks.. Things are going to get verrry boring :icon_cry:

Although, ill be here those days for a final fight, learnt a few tricks of the trade recently and I might be able to keep up with you guys for a change.

DeletedUser

Must say, that sucks.. Things are going to get verrry boring :icon_cry:

Although, ill be here those days for a final fight, learnt a few tricks of the trade recently and I might be able to keep up with you guys for a change.

Not now that I'm back. Spent the weekend away in Coventry at a gaming festival where my team placed 11th in the EU for Halo 3. Now that I don't have to sweat halo anymore I might just put some time into improving at speed and playing rounds as before ;)

Congrats to .RO for their win, I know it means a lot to you.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Not now that I'm back. Spent the weekend away in Coventry at a gaming festival where my team placed 11th in the EU for Halo 3. Now that I don't have to sweat halo anymore I might just put some time into improving at speed and playing rounds as before ;)

Congrats to .RO for their win, I know it means a lot to you.

I havent really seen you play too much, maybe we can team when you are back? hope you had a good time :)

DeletedUser

I havent really seen you play too much, maybe we can team when you are back? hope you had a good time :)

To be honest, I'm dreadful. Still better than most of .RO though. Would be up for teaming some time, thanks :)

DeletedUser

SLAP did not stand a chance. Literally.
Literally. We work weekdays.

They got smashed even worse than on the masters championship. AND IT HAPPENED ON THEIR OWN SERVER!

SLAP pretended to be the best speed tribe.
Yet they lose this championship in such a sad way.

Remember this summer well, we have shown to the entire TW community, first on .masters server, now ON YOUR OWN SERVER, that you my friends, are no match for .RO speed players.
They say once may be by accident, but you failed twice in a row, while we won both times.
Wait what?
Wasn't UKSC's home server .uk? am gettin confused here. Do you even play .ro Adrian, or is it that after this:
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showt...ho-Was-Really-to-Blame-for-UKSC-s-Epic-Defeat
That UKSC doesn't exist anymore and you've had to find MORE players.

Special thanks to my team members: Nustiucine......ro, Google?, Corneliu Vadim Tudor, Andyi.ro, Cilnic Squad and Immortal Noob. You've proven yet one more time that there is no team like the .ro team and no players are a match for us.
Special thanks to abdilahia for the round he's played, + (editted) gozzo and lady sleepy.[/B][/COLOR]

You guys all rock
drinks.gif
Feel sorry for these guys mish46, fluffman95, noob0011 Adrian mightn't want to thank you, but I will :)

Wait a sec, who the hell are all these god-damn people? :lol:

YOU WERE TRYING TO RECRUIT MY GUYS AS WELL!
tvsUevb.png

:mad:

The world's "best speed team" needs an extra half a server to beat SLAP! I'm not making a PnP about this, .ro players know this which is why they challenged us to a 5v5. Adrian's lies and propaganda BS are amusing to point out though.

Funny read.

1v1 still on btw. Nice try though wimp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13101

Isn't it obvious who Adrian's .ro team is? It has to be all his UKSC nooby friends. Who else would stupid enough to join his team?

DeletedUser

there not from uksc, stop trying to fan boy slap. its obvious.