all LIFE must come to an end

DeletedUser

The tribe is now at war with Liberating infantry for everyone!

War name: All LIFE must come to and end

Declaration:
A brief History of LIFE the universe and everything!!

Chapter 1 : In the Beginning

At the start of all things tribes were merged and disbanded to create TIR. several friends and enemies have been made along the way and whilst the ORDER family were defeated in less than 2 weeks a spy going my the name of Tricky22 earnt the respect of TIR and gave him and his new tribe LIFE a pardon from the wrath of the storm.

Chapter 2 : A bold Move

After many talks between TIR a second and twin tribe was formed... many of who did not like the idea of this but seeing that nearly every top tribe now has a twin tribe the idea that was shunned by most is an idea that has now formed the world 11 that we know. LIFE also followed suit creating LIFE2 and eventually 3 but TIR could start to see the fatal enemy of mass recruitment showing her ugly head.

LIFE and TIR were eating k54 at a good rate when many targets (after being turned down for a place in TIR) were given sanctuary in LIFE and as this occurred the beginnings of a deceit were placed on the board.

Chapter 3 : The Turn of the Tide

It was during this twin tribe moved that a strong tribe led by the well known Ruffus decided to end the alliance with TIR. TIR believing that eventually Magic would turn on them so a pre emptive deceit was arranged and the war between LIFE, TIR and Magic began.

The war has been hard and many lives have been lost but no matter what the world states the battles were won and the enemy have been pushed to the edge of the cliff with little room to run. All the while TIR planted operations, attacks and plans to make sure LIFE intermixed their players with TIR and helped get rid of the tribe Magic.

Chapter 4 : New Horizons

With k54 becoming more and more blue, new horizons needed to be found and secured.. as per this the k54/55 border was taken by recruiting the best members of the dying tribe which was BRENT. Agreements were made and friends were found in several new tribes to secure the borders and ready k54 for the now inevitable attack on LIFE.

Chapter 5 : Prepare for War

With Magic all but gone and LIFE calmed after a few TIR are going to war you mails were exchanged between LIFE and tribes such as TAFA the road to war was very much apon TIR. the plans were revealed to the tribe and 100% agreed with the leaders who had been very secretive until this time.

With the Men in place, the walls rebuilt and the axes sharpened a war with LIFE family was about to be declared.

Chapter 6 : All LIFE as we know it must come to an end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZKWer1H46U&feature=youtu.be

And so on this day TIR family formally declare war on the LIFE family and the great battle for k54 was about to begin.

Have faith boys.. for tonight we do not dine in hell but in our homes, with the blood of the ally turned enemies tarnishing the blades that were once used to defend, now being used to kill.

So ready the spears and the axes and let the next chapter of k54 and world 11 begin.

from TIR and WG (who will be joining us soon).

by matt :)

DeletedUser

so when your done with this war you will turn straight onto WG?

DeletedUser

First Major Gang Bang I've seen on this world

LIFE, LIFE2 vs ~TIR~,*TIR*, W.G, W-G and unofficially so far -E-, -E2-, -E3- and with the chance of the SYN family jumping the chance at nabbing some (and some incomings from them already since before this dec).

I'd say if anyone wants bets on this war, it's for how long until LIFE disband rather than winners or by how much the winners will win by

DeletedUser

Oooooooooo let the war begin but its not the 1st major gang bang Magic was 10vs1

DeletedUser

Unless LIFE brings in some allies this might end up being a fast war. LIFE's vills in the top of K54 are surrounded by WG and TIR so that will be interesting.

LIFE, LIFE2 vs ~TIR~,*TIR*, W.G, W-G and unofficially so far -E-, -E2-, -E3- and with the chance of the SYN family jumping the chance at nabbing some (and some incomings from them already since before this dec).

I'd say if anyone wants bets on this war, it's for how long until LIFE disband rather than winners or by how much the winners will win by

Demon that's not a good way to talk about your tribe : D Shows that LIFE are already thinking they are going to lose.
Do we know if the -E- family is actually on the side of TIR and friends or are they just looking at trying to get some easy vills?

DeletedUser

Even if they did have superior players - like Magic did - I don't see how they'd be able to survive a wave of firepower from those clusters. This is about 4 million points against about 15+ million points, so is hardly a no-brainer.

If WG/TIR can organise themselves properly, I see no reason for this war to last much longer than a couple of weeks.

DeletedUser10444

The TIR family, The WG family, The Synergy family and the -E- family against the only tribe in the top 10 without any secrets.. make sense? I know i'm scratching my head. Oh well, bring it!

DeletedUser

TIR and WG are 1 war.. the other tribes have obviously acted on our actions to try and nick some villages

DeletedUser10444

Well we've been hearing roumors for a couple weeks now from -E- player about this so guess someone isn't good at keeping secrets. And Synergy players have been attacking us on orders from another tribe according to some of thier players, but you can't trust them after the lies about Lawyerboy. Not important I guess, all I want is the traitor Fletcher RS to be destroyed.. using our def up then switching sides, total coward.

DeletedUser

Im confused Fadyen...Are you admitting you've had weeks to prepare for a war and have done nothing?

Just for the record -E- family had no prior knowledge of TIR and WG's plans, any rumour you may have heard could only have been just that.

EDIT: Tried to see how to do a spoiler, finally got there.

works?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This say's it all really what type of tribe there were run away life, half the war has already been won. The ones that ran away do they really think they will not get nobled if there not in the tribe you just made it easyer for them

Liberated Infantry for Everyone
Created:2012-02-13 20:21:07
Disbanded:2012-05-17 23:15:18

DeletedUser

Demon that's not a good way to talk about your tribe : D Shows that LIFE are already thinking they are going to lose.
Do we know if the -E- family is actually on the side of TIR and friends or are they just looking at trying to get some easy vills?

It's true though, there's no ignoring that fact.
Morale in LIFE hasn't been good for some time, we've heard of TIR planning a war with us for some time, but if they did, I knew we'd lose, look at the difference in war stats vs Magic of us and them.
although I thought this might happen, best to do was ignore it and carry on like normal as if it wouldn't happen. which now that it has, the morale in LIFE has been completely destroyed and thus, we've as good as lost already. the fact that WG, SYN fam and Voltage Fam all joined in is just an extra nail in the coffin really.

in regards to the -E- family, I have a very short chat with their Duke (I think) and this is what was said

Demonhaunter on 17.05. at 20:26
that someone leaked my Circ mail about a planned war with you guys to you guys.
would have been an interesting war if TIR didn't go and declare a few minutes ago

Spartas Finest on 17.05. at 20:32
TIR etc had planned it. I knew about this so LIFE were never a threat. Anyways is'nt SYN attacking you lot aswell. It would have been interesting warring with you guys, seems some villages are claimed by you lot on the front line? Count -E- in on this war mate.

Demonhaunter on 17.05. at 20:34
good luck to you guys anyway, hope you get nice villages out of this.
:)

Spartas Finest on 17.05. at 20:35
We will ;) Thanks pal.

if you're wondering why I said I hope they get nice vills out of it, it's because I'm nice person and respect everyone/wish them all luck in wars even if it's against us.
I even thanked -DIE- for declaring on us over skype XD and wished his tribe the best in the future, even if this does feel like a betrayal (hiding behind and alliance then declaring) although it is a legitimate war tactic to be fair.

I sent a final circ round to the LIFE tribes as well hoping to rise a final bit of moral, which I sort of regret doing after something I heard though.
but I thinked it helped some people, pissed off others and the only ones who replied to were confused as to what just happened, except tricky who told me something else

EDIT1:
Im confused Fadyen...Are you admitting you've had weeks to prepare for a war and have done nothing?

Just for the record -E- family had no prior knowledge of TIR and WG's plans, any rumour you may have heard could only have been just that.
I refer you to my mail just above this quote

EDIT2:
This war dec also explains why Grawler from SYN fam kept 'forgetting' my mails about diplo, I was hoping to pick up a couple of allies in case TIR did declare, but I thought it suspicious that he gave no real definitive answer and forgot about it twice for 2+ days. well at least I know exactly why now.

EDIT3:
current official war stats from the Wars page is as follows
~TIR~
3 caps, 0 losses, 193k ODA, 1.3mil ODD
*TIR*
1 cap, 0 losses, 1k ODA, 100k ODD
W.G
1 cap, 0 losses, 121k ODA, 0 ODD

LIFE
0 caps, 5 losses, 1mil ODA, 300k ODD

nothing on SYN Fam's side of the war yet though, they haven't hit once since declaring

EDIT4:
Oooooooooo let the war begin but its not the 1st major gang bang Magic was 10vs1
I thought that only been 4v1 (LIFE, LIFE2, ~TIR~, *TIR*)

DeletedUser6775

I cant see WG playing much of a roll tbh due to there location. will only get a few of the north villages

DeletedUser

Thank you for clearing that up for us Demon. I always figured TIR and LIFE would fight it out. I just didn't know when. Feel like telling us what it was that made you regret that circ you sent out? :)

I thought that only been 4v1 (LIFE, LIFE2, ~TIR~, *TIR*)

Can't remember the others but W-G fam definitely helped TIR out with the war against us. Then of course some small tribes who thought they'd get some easy vills :lol:

DeletedUser

Thank you for clearing that up for us Demon. I always figured TIR and LIFE would fight it out. I just didn't know when. Feel like telling us what it was that made you regret that circ you sent out? :)

Can't remember the others but W-G fam definitely helped TIR out with the war against us. Then of course some small tribes who thought they'd get some easy vills :lol:

should become clear within a week what made me regret it, not willing to say what it is yet though just in case

never knew of WG guys helping vs Magic, but that would still be only 6v1 not the 10v1 someone mentioned earlier. doesn't matter either way, this war is either the 1st or 2nd major gang bang of the world, doesn't matter which as it won't change anything in this war or that one.

DeletedUser

thought it'd be interesting to show the player by player stats for the war so screenshotted it from the war stats page.

anyone able to tell me how to get spoilers to work in here? I always thought it [SPOIL] [/SPOIL] but apparantly not - thanks AbAeterno for telling me how to do it

sometwstats.png

DeletedUser

Syn Fam officially declare on us
The tribe is now at war with Synergy West!

War name: Jump on the band wagon

Declaration:
The Postman was on strike... he said he cannot deliver our decleration of war on you until he gets some of your villages as compensation

-E- officially declare
The tribe is now at war with High Voltage!

War name: LIFE ENDS

Declaration:
Sit back and enjoy.

DeletedUser10486

Please do dome good PnP you Synergy and Electric guys please :icon_rolleyes: