And the beat of the super drum approaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well Boys and Girls

As we all know the world is slimming down to the last few as TW always does so as the magic number of 1,000 active player approaches and tribes start to struggle in keeping FULL ACTIVE MEMBERS. The drums of the Super Tribe (family/Academy) can be heard in the distance.

This dreaded killer to mostly rim areas is always the set path for most worlds and always a good topic of debate as normally is the merging of at least 3-4 tribes normally split in two tribe tiers.

Also as quickly as one arrives there is normally a counter Super tribe to balance out the world again.

So my children your thoughts, hopes and dreams for your futures?

What tribes could pull it off?

The winners and losers for your debate?

Remember you one day will be super too. :villagers:

DeletedUser7179

Well I think this worlds super tribes are all but set already in east vs west!!
Dogs, W~A~R and maybe H D to become The Dogs of W~A~R in high definition!! Lol
then Team and Virtus (if the survive G.F) probably to become TEAM carebear!! Sorry couldn't come up with a better name but that one made me chuckle!

DeletedUser

then Team and Virtus (if the survive G.F) probably to become TEAM carebear!! Sorry couldn't come up with a better name but that one made me chuckle!

good idea, i think it would be slightly unbalanced as at present that would mean 125 million vs about 65 million, if we evened up the sides a little by adding (mb) and its family, levian, p.d to team carebear then it would be more of an even match. it would also divide the world in half along a y=-x line (top left to bottom right)

map

with dogs w~a~r and hd
vs team virtus (mb) levian and p.d

creating 2 sides of about 125 million, this leaves out g.f (at war with virtus so wont join sides with them), true 1 (at war with w~a~r so wont join that side), odin (at war with team so wont join that side) and storm! (who could be on either side, are they in conflict atm?) who could join in if they wanted, but right now they upset the line that cuts the sides in half

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh My a TEAM carebear!!!!
00020293.gif
I WANT ONE!!

And "Dogs of War in HD" is brilliant, I luv it! Honestly I think the "Family" tribes or supertribes are still a way off. First one I think to form will be TEAM,PD,and Virtus. I think the three "gang-bangers" :lol: are happy with the way things are.

DeletedUser

TEAM carebear!!

team carebear

Who's this carebear lark eh...? :icon_neutral:
They'll be Jaigosian - 25ms trains 'carebearing' it at people in a minute. :mad:

West super tribe of: DOGS, W~A~R and H D.

vs

East super tribe of: TEAM, Virtus (not carebear...) and Levian.

That'll be a good one, me thinks.
Really open up the world.

But it aint gonna happen, because the vultures are still trying to kill us in our sleep, like Stavros Kruger... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5293

Well that is bound to happen sooner or later. But looking at the map of the world I think it would be individual players that would suffer rather than particular tribes.
But I might be wrong only time will tel

DeletedUser7179

Glad you all like the name! Team Carebear it is! lol

DeletedUser

the only thing dogs and hd are good for, is rubbing coconut oil into each others backs while reading the ''inactive times'' as W~A~R do all the dirty work for them.
get a grip on yourselves lol'z, the day i see dogs pull together a co-op on anyone is the day i fall over in shock, now on the other hand TEAM and VIRTUS, they can string together a great co-op, with multiple players landing nukes and trains in mass, all in the same second/minute mind you...unlike the vulture squad over at dogs, the only thing they can coordinate is their eyes on whoever we are nobling out here at TEAM :icon_razz:

family tribes hahaha..on ya bikes.

DeletedUser

All i can see thats going to happen is that whats left of Virtus joins TEAM. G.F will probably carry on attacking claiming they are refugees and TEAM will start kicking the members that loose the most villages.
As for co-op on anyone ask mmm321 a former member of TEAM until yesterday morning and dont claim inactive as his ODA went up today 30/06/2010 mmm321 None 265 -514,860 -58 +16,205,908 +4,122,035 +12,083,873

DeletedUser

As for co-op on anyone ask mmm321 a former member of TEAM until yesterday morning and dont claim inactive as his ODA went up today 30/06/2010 mmm321 None 265 -514,860 -58 +16,205,908 +4,122,035 +12,083,873

please do not derail a good thread, mmm321 has left the game and was being sat, the player who was sitting worked wonders with the little troops he had left and managed to snipe 10+ of your trains, but as you said 'mmm321 a FORMER member of team', so therefore any villages you take off him are not to do with us, well done for taking villages off a 300k player

back on topic, i hope im around for this 2 sided war should prove interesting for everyone around, shame we are only down to 1000 active players, any guesses for who will be the last 2 here?

DeletedUser

please do not derail a good thread
mr.easy already did that,don't place the blame on others for replying to him.

any guesses for who will be the last 2 here?
I don't think there will ever be only 2 players left,there will be atleast 100 people that stay on this world imo. Even if it's just to rile someone up! :lol:

DeletedUser5421

Tbh its been lining it's self up for a long time with the alliances/NAPs that have appeared since dogs and TEAM went at it.

in all honestly i doubt family tribes will appear but the super alliances have already been mapped out. Dogs, W~A~R and since HD have decided to help W~A~R out against True1 its to be assumed that they are/will be getting into bed with The Dogs of W~A~R.

While Virtus are not involved in the engagement with dogs/W~A~R (to my knowledge) atm you can expect that unless dogs pull some amazing diplomacy they would be flying the 'TEAM' Colors, not so sure about Levain but again because of there past with virtus you'd expect them to join aswell... Other than that those that are fighting against Dogs, unlikely to stop so i guess that they become 'TEAMs' side

We might loose tribes but on the whole the big players will stay and just join another of there 'grand alliance'

personnally, as this fight broke out between Dogs and Team with other tribes getting involved (brought in), i hope that its these tribes (at least in name, even if not with the exact same players) that make it to the end as it would be fitting imo.

as for me i promised i'd be here till i die so i'd like to think i'll be around untill the very end, but anything can happen.

See some of you at the finishing line :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol you have given away your tribes allies, W~A~R DOGS HA

DeletedUser7179

I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum knows W~A~R and DOGS are allies lol if u don't where u been hiding? lol

DeletedUser

We're allied with DOGS!!! :icon_eek: Oh my why have I been supporting TEAM this whole time! :icon_razz:

What I think would really be a sight to see- TEAM and DOGS merge into a "supertribe",maybe called Meat Gods.(sorry I'm not good at funnies) Virtus,W~A~R and HD may have a tough time with that one! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

We're allied with DOGS!!! :icon_eek: Oh my why have I been supporting TEAM this whole time! :icon_razz:

What I think would really be a sight to see- TEAM and DOGS merge into a "supertribe",maybe called Meat Gods.(sorry I'm not good at funnies) Virtus,W~A~R and HD may have a tough time with that one! :icon_razz:

It amazes me how some people don't realise certain tribes are allied, despite it being all over the externals :icon_rolleyes:

Now those tribe combos would be funny :icon_razz:

DeletedUser5421

in all honesty if TEAM and Dogs merged even if they had to create another smaller tribe (acadmey) to do it i think this world would be over. the core would be finished and the way that both tribes are stretching out into the rim it would make it hard for any tribe to break them (us) down. The other reason i say that if a TEAM DOG tribe would end everything is i'm not sure that the other tribes would be able to put aside issues to take it on and it would just east through tribes 1 by 1.

DeletedUser

If Team and dogs joined,,, I think I'd have to pull out the most gut wrenching ass kissing performance of my life. but that would be a formidable foe, which would break down in about 2 weeks once they all got sick of each other again. I believe storm at the moment are also munching a bit of true, though Im yet to see reports... I mayhave to sk them

Status
Not open for further replies.