And the beat of the super drum approaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As we all know the world is slimming down to the last few as TW always does so as the magic number of 1,000 active player approaches and tribes start to struggle in keeping FULL ACTIVE MEMBERS. The drums of the Super Tribe (family/Academy) can be heard in the distance.

We're definitely in an interesting place now.

As for the future - I'll tell you tomorrow ;)

DeletedUser

Eventually it will be Team, maybe some of their small allies and whats left of Virtus vs The World. With the winner being the World of course.

Or also the possibility of team and virtus being eaten up and then having Dogs side of the world vs W~A~Rs side of the world. Now that would be a fun one.

DeletedUser

Well Lets see how that goes. The first super tribe is now setup it will be
TEAM-VIRTUS

DeletedUser7179

Not a super tribe until you call it TEAM Carebear tbh!

DeletedUser

tbh Lion call it what you want, you got it half right as we really don't care.

DeletedUser5293

I think the merger does good to the world, gives many players reason to stick around and hopefully will shape a more interesting world for the future.

DeletedUser7179

Yeah I agree good merge will defo make things interesting just don't think u can call it a super tribe in my opinion! But that saidwell one on getting top spot!! Grats!!

DeletedUser

How will the Virtus failures fare in their new tribe?

They got shamed by G.F. and have had to run to the safety of TEAM. I don't see how their joining TEAM makes this a super tribe now.

DeletedUser

Well, once we're all over, we'll be 20 million points ahead...................

DeletedUser6488

Good Move and good luck with it never worked the first time will it work this time?

Honestly though could see it a mile off from the TEAM nobling off ex virtus players in virtus k's aswell

will be fun whoa watch this space ....

Status
Not open for further replies.