Angels Trumpet

DeletedUser

So, firstly on behalf of Seductive-Dominatrix and myself, I want to say that were very excited to make our way over to the UK servers. Since its conception, we've been keeping a close eye on these servers to see how they progressed. Needless to say, were impressed.

For those of you that have never heard of us, we come from the net and have etched pretty decent names for ourselves in the worlds we have played. We are both More than confident in our ability to excel at the highest levels and i believe our past records prove this.

We are looking for a tribe, that above all else is going to be a fun, yet serious place to play. We are searching for a group of individuals who will Always....Always put the tribe ahead of themselves. It is a fundamental that we strongly believe in, and is one that has lead tribes to the highest of successes in the past.

So, the issue at hand is this. Seductive-Dominatrix and myself (Celtic Mist) have decided we want to play in World 2 when it opens. After looking at all the tribes that will be entering World 2, we've realized that we cant possibly make up our mind regarding which one to join.

We would like it very much, if any leader of W2 is interested in having us, to mail us in forums, or post here why you think your tribe is going to be the best to play W2 and how we could help make things better for you all.

As a side note, Seductive-Dominatrix and myself are a package deal. You get both of us, or you don't get either.

Any questions?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
or post here why you think your tribe is going to be the best to play W2

I have some muffins Elise made me and Pervis months ago, they might be stale, but i'll share them with youse!

DeletedUser

Just a note. Whatever tribe gets these ladies will most likely end up with me as well.

DeletedUser

I've heard great things of you two. I've sent you (Celtic Mist) a PM regarding this. Please get back to me. :)

Typhon

DeletedUser

Celtic, i sent you a PM, i hope you get back to me on that one.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well obviously everyone wants these players.
Maybe Iain will pay you guys to join Pie!
(Quick Iain, offer 50 PP!)

Goodluck on the tribe search Celtic and Seductive.

DeletedUser

Well obviously everyone wants these players.
Maybe Iain will pay you guys to join Pie!
(Quick Iain, offer 50 PP!)

Bribery does nothing to get someone to join. If someone bribes you with duke privs, PP, etc., they're stupid and unless the two are very good friends (and one did this as a repayment for this event....), it won't work.

I never use bribery. It's cheap and ineffective. They only join for the PP or whatever and don't put actual effort into the account like they normally would if they were sincere about joining.

DeletedUser

It was a joke peoples. No more spamming this thread.. They have the mods blessing.

DeletedUser

Bribery does nothing to get someone to join. If someone bribes you with duke privs, PP, etc., they're stupid and unless the two are very good friends (and one did this as a repayment for this event....), it won't work.

I never use bribery. It's cheap and ineffective. They only join for the PP or whatever and don't put actual effort into the account like they normally would if they were sincere about joining.

sh.. they want you to be funny and a bit laid back aswell.

Wow! Women ninjas what a....... :icon_confused: Great Surprise!

DeletedUser

sh.. they want you to be funny and a bit laid back aswell.

Wow! Women ninjas what a....... :icon_confused: Great Surprise!

They haven't confirmed they're joining any premade so far, so don't get ahead of yourself. :icon_confused:

Who says I'm not funny? :O Have you not been to our chats?

DeletedUser

maybe :icon_razz:

but pff, anyways I'm sitting here, with my old (yet still for some reason really great) tunes having a beer, and recovering from training, ... is there any thing better!

DeletedUser

^^ Ditto... Though I'm to young to have tried it I hear it's.... nevermind..

Typhon I know, your Hilarious :icon_rolleyes: but your not posting that here.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
^^ Ditto... Though I'm to young to have tried it I hear it's.... nevermind..

Typhon I know, your Hilarious :icon_rolleyes: but your not posting that here.

I heard it was a pain in the (...).

But then again, I think those people were doing it wrong.

DeletedUser

Yes that video was quite disturbing I swear they both looked like men.... :icon_eek: