Angels Trumpet

DeletedUser2292

I'd say whichever tribe gets these two is going to be one of the top contenders on W2, good to see you both over here. I'd be sorely tempted to make a tribe just to ask you two to join :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No offence.. 2 Players can't change a top pre-made allready

No offence Celtic & Seductive just it's true

Maybe 5-10 but 2. The only 2 would be Thar and PP. Not even sure if that could do it :lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
No offence.. 2 Players can't change a top pre-made allready

No offence Celtic & Seductive just it's true

Maybe 5-10 but 2. The only 2 would be Thar and PP. Not even sure if that could do it :lol:

I disagree, massively. Elise's past achievements (particularily W15 and W19) are up there with Purple's and while Celtic is newer she is no slouch by any any means either.

DeletedUser

Of course, I'm sure they're both great players... Far greater than me :lol: but it still doesn't change the fact it's only 2 of them.

DeletedUser2292

Of course, I'm sure they're both great players... Far greater than me :lol: but it still doesn't change the fact it's only 2 of them.

Two excellent players in any of the premades here would change it dramatically, not attempting to demean anyone, but none of the premades here are on the same level as the real "top-level" premades from .net, not yet.

DeletedUser

well while I might agree here, I've seen first hand what 'only two' great players can do,
and I'll put my hand up and say I was astonished, at what two awesome players can achieve.

DeletedUser

@wastral: Er.. No pre-mades have been acually made in-game, kinda contradicts what your saying

@richardfrancia: Of course, so have I - but usually later in the game

DeletedUser2292

@wastral: Er.. No pre-mades have been acually made in-game, kinda contradicts what your saying

Pray tell me, how does that contradict me even in the slightest? I'm judging it purely on the looks of the lineups. But nvm, I only meant to drop in on this thread, not spend my time debating this with you.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Two excellent players in any of the premades here would change it dramatically, not attempting to demean anyone, but none of the premades here are on the same level as the real "top-level" premades from .net, not yet.

Hmm, won't claim top level .net, but I do believe mines lineup would own the average .net scrub world.

Witheringxuponxlove
mattcurr (depends on settings
lardingd
Power of Two
Deathbringer898 (Co-played with muldeh as suntzuArtist back on W26)/Retwep
Hoang Nghiem
mohua (same as curr)
Lastapparatus
sp.ag
44ever (was rank 1 on W25 by a mile ahead of Grant till he deleted when his son was born)
duffbdat (last I heard he's told two tribes he's joining so not 100% sure on this one, maybe like lard suggested he's so awesome he's joining both!)

If Elise/Celtic/Tim were added to that I'm really not sure it'd pale in comparison to most .net premades in the slightest.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lets not forget Gummy, have a huge amount of talent to shout about.

DeletedUser

lets not forget Gummy, have a huge amount of talent to shout about.

Please by all means tell me where the talent is? No offense I am laughing at Gummy's members. All I see is the talent to post several times in a row.

DeletedUser

Please by all means tell me where the talent is? No offense I am laughing at Gummy's members. All I see is the talent to post several times in a row.

this isn't the what this thread is about, and not that I actually care about your opinions much either but just to answer you for now,

King dalt
DeviousChica
Uaica
Bgizzel
Blow
)hawk(
Im Godly
Johngelmann
Waterdrinker
PIT_THE_Greek
oxinovo
Drogahnus

just a few which I have openly posted on the forum,
I'm sure you wont know most, *shocker there* so I guess that a reason to make assumptions, and already put them down, however if you did a bit of digging you will realise just how 'talented' these guys actually are.

the fact that some of my memebrs do post a lot, means absolutely nothing, actually I see it as a way of activity, and a tool in some ways also :icon_wink:
clearly you can't see that far,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Excuse me, richardfrancia. There is no need to get so touche'. I simply asked a question. I wasn't degrading your 'tribe' in any form.

DeletedUser

pff, what were we talking about? :icon_wink:

these two gorgeous girls are pretty much wanted in ever tribe, I think thats fair to say, and which ever does, will be luck to have them.

/tries to get this back on topic..... what? there a first for everything :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Man if I had a premium point for every time I've seen a player not dodge, or miss timing an attack I'd have bought less then half what I have...I don't even have to exaggerate there :O (not a I don't buy premium thing)

I've done that :icon_redface: Was talking to Weiya on skype on W36, forgot to dodge and lost 1400 axes.

EDIT: Blah I hate quoting posts as they get deleted.

DeletedUser

they're liking it I bet, everybody fighting over them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So far, I believe there are 3 tribes in the running. Although I'm yet to go see Celtic and speak to her about it.

Thanks for the responses and messages guys, we appreciate it.

And Radarr, just like everyone else would like it if people were fighting over them. Of course we're enjoying it.

However, we didn't post this as a popularity contest or as attention whoring. We truly cannot decide which tribe to join on w2. Thing is, this thread here shows which tribe leaders represent themselves best and which have no chance.

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with liking attention, we all do ;). Good luck with your choice.

DeletedUser

That should mean I am in no way representing Ninjas... Phew... :lol: