Any Rim Players?

DeletedUser

oh just wasn't sure, I always thought you had to go around the forests and lakes.

but then again I'm a n00b

DeletedUser5429

i have just joined the World and I am on the K93 rim and it is frikin boring out here im in a tribe with a bunch of noobs at the moment and theres no worth while tribes near me.

DeletedUser

i have just joined the World and I am on the K93 rim and it is frikin boring out here im in a tribe with a bunch of noobs at the moment and theres no worth while tribes near me.

K93 eh? I didn't even notice when the world filled up, must have happened overnight.

DeletedUser5429

K93 eh? I didn't even notice when the world filled up, must have happened overnight.

What do you mean you didn't notic when the world filled up? It's not really full there are a bunch of barbs around me and a lot of inactive villages at 50-70 points.

DeletedUser

What do you mean you didn't notic when the world filled up? It's not really full there are a bunch of barbs around me and a lot of inactive villages at 50-70 points.

He's highlighting the fact that K93 is.. well, miles away and very, very empty. You are K65.

DeletedUser1184

Preparing to pillage K65

ps good to see around again tweety

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K53 :) joined some random tribe for fun, might start to play seriously :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I <3 my small nooby tribe! cant leave them :icon_wink: Ill just have to noblle up your way when im a tad bigger. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

WoW I love K35. They put my near a 450 pointer, I can see what I will use my first noble on. :)

DeletedUser

Don't know about that.. hard pushed to find a decent target that isn't in RSII or some other Family Fail Tribe :icon_rolleyes:

I know what you're saying, my next few nobles are going to be RSII... Think I nobled one yesterday...? Meh, nevertheless, they won't survive with Loners there.... (which isn't a family/mass recruiting tribe tyvm)