anyk here to stay!

DeletedUser13801

We have beat LaL 6 times in .masters private rounds, they have beat us 0 times (Cosa Nostra Team)

I have all right to call this team however i want

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Someone isnt happy that they lost... and got rimmed. Tobi should really leave lal, might win a few more rounds without people holding him back :)

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter if your tribe wins if your enemy gets rank 1 spot. Or anything above you. We rimmed slap and then went straight into fighting your 5 man crew. Which we cleared all of you and the only reason you was in the round still was due to having run out of time. If you want to take a victory when we had to fight 8 people at once then go ahead. It shows where your standards are at.

Well yeah it does, cause its tribal wars, and was a 5 tribe limit.... 5 members, so we exploited that and won as a tribe, of which, every round we enter, we do it as a tribe, its a tribe effort. We don't do it for 1 person to win, I could of won that round, but I'm not selfish. You never cleared all our villages at all, maybe 3 villages max.

Oh and nice to contradict yourself there... We rimmed slap and then went straight into fighting your 5 man crew... However: we had to fight 8 people at once.. Which one is it? You cant possibly do both at the same time..... Two (2) different numbers......

DeletedUser14238

Well yeah it does, cause its tribal wars, and was a 5 tribe limit.... 5 members, so we exploited that and won as a tribe, of which, every round we enter, we do it as a tribe, its a tribe effort. We don't do it for 1 person to win, I could of won that round, but I'm not selfish. You never cleared all our villages at all, maybe 3 villages max.

Oh and nice to contradict yourself there... We rimmed slap and then went straight into fighting your 5 man crew... However: we had to fight 8 people at once.. Which one is it? You cant possibly do both at the same time..... Two (2) different numbers......

Just as we were finishing fighting slap you guys jumped in. If tribes were so important why is there isn't a tw ladder for players? We could bring 5 into the round but that's too easy. We outgrew every single one do you and had more OD than anyone. It just shows who did the most work.

DeletedUser

Just as we were finishing fighting slap you guys jumped in. If tribes were so important why is there isn't a tw ladder for players? We could bring 5 into the round but that's too easy. We outgrew every single one do you and had more OD than anyone. It just shows who did the most work.

If I remember rightly Slap were on top until you attacked, in tribal wars you have to use tactics and not race around point whoring like you did. We hit at the right time, and won the round, no need to keep being so sour about it.... Move on

DeletedUser14238

We were first and second the whole round with more troops than anyone in the round. I had a full Nike before you even had 3k points. I'm not sore. But you made several false claims and I'm reminding you how different the round is to what you have believed it to be.

DeletedUser14238

I do too. It won't be for a while however. In only part time. Before my last 5 rounds I hadn't played for 3 years.

DeletedUser13901

We outgrew every single one
Let's be real, tobi outgrew everyone cause he had a full K to himself (which was furthest from myself) and went a full lc economy build. Meanwhile 3 or 4 top tier players were within eachothers 9x9's. "outgrowing" is a very loose term and a lot needs considered for it to be used as something to pin on someone. With tobi's spawn Erich would have outgrown you. Simple.

DeletedUser13901

I do too. It won't be for a while however. In only part time. Before my last 5 rounds I hadn't played for 3 years.
That's also a lie. You played several times on Sleepy Monster under a SLAP! tag when you weren't in slap lol.

DeletedUser14238

Lmao you got the wrong Brett. I'm not sleep monster. That's the other Brett. I've never wanted to join slap I enjoy and respect fighting them. I havnt had a laptop or a console to play speed on for 3 years.

DeletedUser14238

Let's be real, tobi outgrew everyone cause he had a full K to himself (which was furthest from myself) and went a full lc economy build. Meanwhile 3 or 4 top tier players were within eachothers 9x9's. "outgrowing" is a very loose term and a lot needs considered for it to be used as something to pin on someone. With tobi's spawn Erich would have outgrown you. Simple.

I was in the same 7x7 as you. Your other slap buddy and 3 other anyk. If anyone I had the worst spawn. Don't go too hard on yourself

DeletedUser13901

I was in the same 7x7 as you. Your other slap buddy and 3 other anyk. If anyone I had the worst spawn. Don't go too hard on yourself
I didn't reference you at all, was purely tobi, try not be so self centred. You bigged him up, to how he outgrow everyone. I simply showed how it was impossible not to with such a greedy build

DeletedUser13901

Lmao you got the wrong Brett. I'm not sleep monster. That's the other Brett. I've never wanted to join slap I enjoy and respect fighting them. I havnt had a laptop or a console to play speed on for 3 years.
My bad, thought it was strange that brett would be using structured sentences,.

DeletedUser14238

Lmao I agree. But yeah my old ign before gud was Dezire hd. My noob account when I first started.

I said we outgrew you. Although Tobi really did outgrow and with everyone farming the whole map I don't think a few extra barbs makes up for an extra 4K points and half a nuke more.