anyk here to stay!

DeletedUser13901

Lmao I agree. But yeah my old ign before gud was Dezire hd. My noob account when I first started.

I said we outgrew you. Although Tobi really did outgrow and with everyone farming the whole map I don't think a few extra barbs makes up for an extra 4K points and half a nuke more.
It really does when he has the capability to do an eco build with 10+ stable instantly with 0 rax troops and uncontested barbs for the first 30mins.

DeletedUser14238

That's no o
It really does when he has the capability to do an eco build with 10+ stable instantly with 0 rax troops and uncontested barbs for the first 30mins.

That's no one else's but the enemies fault for not trying anything early in. We were attacked by a few little noobs but by then I had enough defence to help us both.

DeletedUser

That's no o

That's no one else's but the enemies fault for not trying anything early in. We were attacked by a few little noobs but by then I had enough defence to help us both.

If you had enough defence, why wasn't it used to stop us rimming you?

DeletedUser13901

why would we try anything earlier when he had you going def closer to him, my ram speed > your lc paladin speed. I'd be the most free backtime ever and an easy stack.

DeletedUser14238

A little 200 axe would of done enough damage. Not anyone would risk losing there lc to kill that so early.

Look at he Oda that round. Don't you think using it on 8 people is enough. You nobles my village after about an hour after attacking me. Which turned out to be 5v2. If you wish to take pride in that it shows your standards.

DeletedUser13901

all he had to do was get your def and pp wall if i sent 200 axe. Don't be ridiculous.

DeletedUser13901

If you're saying the first hour or so of a speed round isn't at least half spawn dependent (on normal UK rounds) I think you're being quite silly. Slap members with tobis positioning would have cleaned up the whole server nicely

DeletedUser14238

I was right between you and your friend with any k below me don't act as if slap are amazing when I was in the exact same situation as you and still cleared a k points on you. I nobles your friend before he even had nobles

DeletedUser13901

You aren't as good as us. And if you think our map was the same. I really do think you need to consider specsavers as an option

DeletedUser14238

You new age slap members have ridiculous ego and your expectations are so high from what your currently at. Slap. Are a great tribe with world class players but you. And your new players I've seen are nothing special. Or even far above average. I was directly between any k and your 2 slap players and I complete out grew you. More troops as points. The OD shows how the round went. We rimmed you both and still went on to fight straight after. I don't know what you need to see to show your not a great player.

DeletedUser

Fight? More of a whimper in my eyes?

Anyway enough about Slap!

This is AnyK! AREA! So, we should be back on a round soon, or we might just mess around on masters as a team vs each other, who knows?

DeletedUser14238

Good to hear. As much as we may fight it's good to have yous around. Some competition and more fun

DeletedUser13901

You weren't. you between tobi and I. Fair and anyk being to my right and North. before you make up complete tripe about how your spawn was horrible. please stop. you had like 4 barbs touching to get lc fast.

DeletedUser13901

and you're viewing it off one round (which was quite an abnormal round startup wise)

DeletedUser14238

My spawn was average. Get used to being around top players. It happens you adapt to it instead of moaning all day. I had anyk to my right and below me. With you above me and your tribe member to my right. Tobi to my left. It happens. I was defending myself to any k saying they rimmed us. When we rimmed you first. Then took on 5 members when it was only 2 of us. Then you come along acting as if your start up was stupid when you were right next to us all. Just like I was. I can imagine this is what you do every time you lose a round?

DeletedUser

Just want to point out it was 3 members in your tribe. And only 4 of ours actually attacked you. so 3v4 can go either way

DeletedUser13901

This is embarrassing. He can't even recall the map correctly.

DeletedUser14238

You either has short memory or you don't know how to play tribal wars. I had about 5 of the top 7 players in my 9x9. Red Barron didn't join our tribe till half way through attacking you.

DeletedUser

You either has short memory or you don't know how to play tribal wars. I had about 5 of the top 7 players in my 9x9. Red Barron didn't join our tribe till half way through attacking you.

If I remember we took down Red Barron's troops before he joined you :p