As was said on the forum, UK likes to do things slightly different ~ UK10

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Could make for some massive tribe tactical plays, merges, disbands and just a massive world shake up when the time comes.... after that think it would be very very interesting with these stacked super vills :)

If you can't leave a tribe after 1st Feb surely that means tribes can't be disbanded or merged...

DeletedUser

Don't know why some people have such a down on pally weapons. Most of them are pretty useless anyway and we all know the only real exception. These 'special' villages sound like an attempt to emulate certain features of another rather similar game which I would not be allowed to name, but it starts with a rhyme to 'chav'.

DeletedUser7848

woulda been good if no church :/ loving the mega villa idea

DeletedUser6695

@ Tracey...

If a tribe disbands after the lock date, can you join another tribe?

DeletedUser8288

If you can't leave a tribe after 1st Feb surely that means tribes can't be disbanded or merged...

think he means just before the lock comes into play tribes and players will panic either leave there tribes or relise there not strong enough and will rush a merge through before the deadline hits

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be better if all 10 villages appeared at the same time?

DeletedUser

like the unique settings(just what i asked for:) ) . higher walls? do you mean like level 30?

DeletedUser

good except adv weapons. how is anyone going to cap a special village from another tribe with bonfire active?

I normally don't like pally's or their weapons, but considering that you will probably have to spend a ton of nukes as a tribe cleaning out one of these to noble it, only makes sense that it would cost other tribes alot of nukes to noble one of the specials from another tribe...Or were you looking to take the easy way out and pounce on the special village right after another tribe takes it?

DeletedUser

Very interesting configs ^^ Thanks for them, i would love to have these in portugal's server!

DeletedUser5377

Why spend all the troops taking it if it just downgrades as soon as you noble it?

Because the win conditions for the world are based on the tribe with the most 'Mega Villages' when the world ends.