Avaz/AVER vs ~LGA~

DeletedUser

Clamju today at 11:19
Here at [ally]Avaz[/ally], we are not sorry to inform those in [ally]~LGA~[/ally] that we at [ally]Avaz[/ally] have decided to declare war on you.

We do not wish you luck, we hope that you do cave in like the noobs we think you are and that we will enjoy taking your villages, pillaging your resources and crushing your many villages with catapult and what not.

Hoping you are not having a very nice day,

Clamju/Nicole, diplomat of [ally]Avaz[/ally].

Greetings denizens of UK5. On behalf of Avaz, we will be declaring war on ~LGA~.

With Avaz and AVER, ~LGA~ will stand no chance of surviving that will be nothing short of a crushing victory by AVER and Avaz.

The declaration above says it and we do not wish ~LGA~ luck. Just fold over and die.

DeletedUser

Yeah and my response to you was, dont really give a crap...

DeletedUser117

map.php

Yeah same as before - but the map was too big :(

But I would hardly call this a challenge

DeletedUser

No, not really. But just one more tribe that'll be removed from the core, right?

DeletedUser

You must be mad, its okay. I know you worked hard on them barbarians JACKJAY :lol:

my god, you still here boring me, would be good to actually see you back up your little words girlie, but being on the rim like you are with minimal points...

however just for you, ill reiterate my response: i dont give a crap :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

my god, you still here boring me, would be good to actually see you back up your little words girlie, but being on the rim like you are with minimal points...

however just for you, ill reiterate my response: i dont give a crap :icon_wink:

Oh don't worry JACKJAY, i'll more than likely be seeing you on the battle field.

I just hope your not some soviet union kinda guy.

DeletedUser

Actually on 2nd thoughts, as im such a barb muncher, would you be so kind as to wait for 2 weeks while i start building some troops then please? as i had completely forgotten to do that while spending all my resoucres on nobles so i can take all those barbs.

your understanding in this matter would be very much appreciated...

DeletedUser

Avaz is jumping on the bandwagon lol.

Lga r already getting hammered by meow and aver and now avaz think they need to declare?

Big woop ur attacking a tribe already losing to 2 tribes that would crush you like bugs.
Im very impressed with how brave you are whats next taking candy from a baby?

DeletedUser

Avaz is jumping on the bandwagon lol.

Lga r already getting hammered by meow and aver and now avaz think they need to declare?

Big woop ur attacking a tribe already losing to 2 tribes that would crush you like bugs.
Im very impressed with how brave you are whats next taking candy from a baby?

It is simply opportunism and a logical course of action, would you not agree? LGA are already having a rough time, so please elaborate why we should not participate in the war so as not to lose too much ground on other core tribes?

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Participating is fine.

But announcing a war to the world when 2 bigger stronger tribes are already killing your enemy is pointless.

Its pretty much just a cry for attention since nobody actually cares about you warring a tribe thats already being destroyed.

DeletedUser

Participating is fine.

But announcing a war to the world when 2 bigger stronger tribes are already killing your enemy is pointless.

Its pretty much just a cry for attention since nobody actually cares about you warring a tribe thats already being destroyed.

You call it pointless, we call it common courtesy to let both the concerned tribe and the world in general that we have actively mobilised against them - that is just how we operate.

A cry for attention? Personally, I am quite happy that my tribe has slipped under the radar of most participants in W5, and that we still get branded as a 'noob' tribe.

Kilroy

DeletedUser8111

Well done Avaz, good choice of target. If LGA did ever get defeated I reckon the next map shown would be a lot of Red surrounding Avaz.

DeletedUser

Well done Avaz, good choice of target. If LGA did ever get defeated I reckon the next map shown would be a lot of Red surrounding Avaz.

Perhaps so, as we are keen to keep a low member count to increase camaraderie amongst our members, so it is very likely that, should LGA be defeated we will be outnumbered by neighbouring tribes.

Alas, we shall deal with that eventuality when it comes, as for now our prime objective is to establish a stronghold in LGA's territory.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Perhaps so, as we are keen to keep a low member count to increase camaraderie amongst our members, so it is very likely that, should LGA be defeated we will be outnumbered by neighbouring tribes.

Alas, we shall deal with that eventuality when it comes, as for now our prime objective is to establish a stronghold in LGA's territory.

Kilroy

Dont worry. Everyones got to fight in the end, even on this world. ~LGA~ wont last too much longer (whether they get wiped out or lose all their members because they disagree with JJ's leadership) and when that happens, there will be another tribe that comes under fire from the big tribes. This will keep happening until there are just big tribes left in the core then we will have a proper war on our hands.

DeletedUser

aww not nice lol

well from me good luck LGA, and AVER

and dont worry so much about Kashmir Tuchas he is nearlly out off offensive troops