Avaz/AVER vs ~LGA~

DeletedUser

~LGA~ are completely outnumbered.
It'll just be a turkey shoot. I feel sorry for them.

DeletedUser

Big woop ur attacking a tribe already losing to 2 tribes that would crush you like bugs.
Im very impressed with how brave you are whats next taking candy from a baby?

Haha charming guy aren't you pium?!

And he is kinda right tbf, LGA were always heading to the rim, they've tried to scarper north in K45, lots of fresh barbs there! Still show us some statistics and fun reports and I may clap :)

DeletedUser

Pft i dont do charming unless of course theres a hot girl to impress :p.

On here i odnt really bother im more of a thats what i think if u dont like dont read it kinda guy :).
It works for me :D.

Shame were in different tribes or we could enjoy annoying the world together :D.

DeletedUser7687

He thinks he knows, he thinks he is clever.

In reality he is a noob who knows nothing.

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

er guys, im still waiting for these attacks...

or did you want to declare war so we could prepare for you, and then you attack?

in regards to the ALO thing, i really do need to point out that we as a tribe expanded into your K (K35) and yes you managed to take a few villages off us while we had just nobled them, however as for taking chunks out of us, i really think again someone is talking crap...

DeletedUser

Expanding? mmmmmm If you mean taking undefended barbs, then yes you have taken a few.. For those that have not checked the stats please do, if your interested.

You have taken two villas off us, both newly nobled and we have since taken one back. The other was newly nobled and in "your" k. The player has been under constant attack and yet that is the only villa you took. He got defender of the day at the cost of 36,000 of your offence. I think we have taken 19 of yours but considering our size at the start, I'd say that's pretty good

The definition "expanding" means to grow, get larger i think. When we decided to respond to you nobling our farms your tribe had 3.4 million points, it now has 2.9 million. We were a sixth of your size, now we are not.

Expanding mmmmmm, i am not sure that swapping established villas in K44 for barbs in K35 is a very good stategy but hey ho. Expanding mmmmmm Are you sure your not just running away from sommat down south

If there's a funny smell around here it's not our comments that are producing it

Kind regards
Wookey

DeletedUser

To Wookey:

Nice to see another member of your tribe talking crap again, i take it you failed to notice that you merged with vulgar then, hence your sudden growth? btw im based in k45, but now also k35 and k44. I cant see the point of trying to boast that its your tribe thats actually done the damage to us, when its had nothing to do with your tribe, yes some of our isolated members down south have been wiped, relocated or went and joined aver after being attacked by them, but as far as your tribe gos buddy boy, all the threats from you lot saying stay out of our k or we will wipe you, really hasnt happended has it?

Folks, if your going to declare war on another tribe via the forum, then at least start attacking them for christs sake, its now nearly 2 days, and not one of you has attakced us...

DeletedUser

Again? this was the first time i have posted. I wasn't boasting, it's plain to see that you are losing villas to many tribes. You are also leaking members.

Why mention the isolated members down south wrt this, they certainly have nowt to do with us. I take it by your beligerance that all is well, everything going to plan lol

Get a new planner my friend

DeletedUser

Again? this was the first time i have posted. I wasn't boasting, it's plain to see that you are losing villas to many tribes. You are also leaking members.

Why mention the isolated members down south wrt this, they certainly have nowt to do with us. I take it by your beligerance that all is well, everything going to plan lol

Get a new planner my friend

Your the one that mentioned down south buddy, you also try to make out in your post that because you tried to stop us expanding in k35, that our tribe went from 3.4 to 2.9 points, our reduction in members has nothing to do with what your tribe has tried to do and failed, our reduction has simply been down to getting rid of non actives, trimming down the people who wont fight, and losing a few spies and cowards who jumped to aver at the 1st sign of a fight.

So until your tribe actually starts a proper war and not just trying to take back newly nobled villages from us, then its pointless you still talking crap on a topic thats about a tribe whos declared war on us, yet seems reluctant to actually attack...

DeletedUser8002

(Chuckles) ~LGA~ lose villas cos their support is in JACKJAY villas! Soon you will run out of troops cos you will run out of members?!

DeletedUser512

Stats for anyone who wants to know.

Side 1:

Tribes: Avaz
Side 2:
Tribes: ~LGA~

Timeframe: 14/09/2010 23:59:00 to 16/09/2010 23:59:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: AVER
Side 2:
Tribes: ~LGA~

Timeframe: 14/09/2010 23:59:00 to 16/09/2010 23:59:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

DeletedUser117

So let me get this right. . .
Aver has 194 members, Avaz has 42. They are both attacking a tribe with only 46 members. . .

So the way its going this war should be wrapped up in about 100 days :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

(Chuckles) ~LGA~ lose villas cos their support is in JACKJAY villas! Soon you will run out of troops cos you will run out of members?!

ho ho ho well of course, because as i said, i havnt built any troops at all in any of my villages, ive just been maxing out on the points and building nobles, whats the point of having troops if my tribe will send me all of theres of course...