Bad Leadership/Good Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So we all know there are many different styles of Tribe leadership, but regardless of their style, is there leaderships in the Top 20 Tribes that members want to either big up.... or slam down.

Just to get us started heres a little bit about the Carzy Monkeys Tribe.

It starts like this....

sgk204 on 15.02. at 17:38
Mainly I just need someone to sit, look at my troops and tell me what to concentrate on.... Also going out for the evening so if some one had the time to look after it till tomorrow that would be great!

Just getting in the shower, if someone is online and willing that would be great.

Thanks,
Simon

YODA990 on 16.02. at 02:47
sorry i wont online but if ya ever need this again just mail me an set me an ill log on an give ya my feed back

sgk204 on 20.02. at 13:50
Heya mate, probably not going to be online over the next 3 days as moving house ect. Could you just sit me, have a look at the general state of my account for feedback. Maybe send a farming run out or 2....
Will also need to build a farm, probably as soon as you pick up the account, run out of premium yesterday so am waiting till im back active to buy and finish work b4 my current building Q alows me to build it....

Cheers
Simon

YODA990 on 20.02. at 13:59
ok hun no probs just set me x

sgk204 on 20.02. at 14:01
Cool beans, at work for another hour or so, will set you when I leave :)

YODA990 on 20.02. at 14:02
ye ye hun thats what i ment hun :)

sgk204 on 24.02. at 13:16
What happened to all my axes and LC :(

YODA990 on 24.02. at 14:53
mixed villas are no good at mo an we had to mass attack a high player as we are at war just build defence troops up an NOT axes an lc or ram an if you need a villa clearing for noble ill clear it for ya

sgk204 on 24.02. at 19:48
Hmmmm, bit annoyed that they were not at least sent as part of a properly organised attack, those LC were my farming troops and have a massive resource cost, the original email said opinion, not kill them all for no good reason!!
So I email my Tribe leader to try and get some info..... Some answers.... Anything!!

sgk204 on 24.02. at 20:15
Further evidence now shows that not only was it not a co-ordinated attack at scout speed its over 10 hours away, I have emailed YODA with no response!!

Why has she not used her troops.

Add up the cost of 1000 axes and 450 odd LC I want answers!!

A mixed vill for my first vill is not enough of a reason! she could have just said!

Martin Ward on 24.02. at 21:17
who else have you sent these mails to mate ?

sgk204 on 24.02. at 21:32
Just to the council excluding YODA, have sent her an email (unread) about why she would use my troops in this way!!, I have been in many a tribe and sat on the council in a few....

I am however very upset still about the lack of answers, I am keeping it in check at the moment, but if I dont get info on why your head Baron would treat a sat account like this and waste such a large amount of my resources and farming troops then I will become increasingly upset!

sgk204 on 24.02. at 21:32
But you seem to be most interested in who knows about it, not the problem itself!!??
Then you have another Council member that seems to distrust her own council members and have a split personality.... I will have to star out the swearing of course :)

sgk204 on 24.02. at 20:15
Further evidence now shows that not only was it not a co-ordinated attack at scout speed its over 10 hours away, I have emailed YODA with no response!!

Why has she not used her troops.

Add up the cost of 1000 axes and 450 odd LC I want answers!!

A mixed vill for my first vill is not enough of a reason! she could have just said!

silverfern on 24.02. at 22:13
just chill mate i have always wanted to see reasons why
i don't trust her
if you go off the scale now it rips this apart
sorry i know this don't help but if you lose it now

sgk204 on 24.02. at 22:19
If I dont have my answers tomorrow, I will just send all my troops to the attacked player as support, spam the tribe members and the forums about the tribe leadership and then just concentrate on W8 lol

silverfern today at 07:22

you lost some troops why we don't know

YOUR OUT
Ok so yes I was a bit annoyed and threats from tribe members are never appreciated, but I hate a sloppy tribe!

P.s Feel free to +1 for my first PnP, even if it is a bitter one :) I have invited my Duke to view the thread, would hope the Duke of a top 20 tribe will have the minerals to comment :)

But its OK, after asking a question and admittedly going a bit too far they can now use the account sit to plan an attack! (if you cant go to your council for answers about a sitting who can you go to?) I still have plenty of friends in the tribe :)

[player]silverfern[/player] on 25.02.2011 at 07:27 Quote
Author said:
[player]sgk204[/player] wrote:
If I dont have my answers tomorrow, I will just send all my troops to the attacked player as support, spam the tribe members and the forums about the tribe leadership and then just concentrate on W8 lol
[player]RETSBOR[/player] on 25.02.2011 at 10:45 Quote
Not good.

[player]silverfern[/player] on 25.02.2011 at 10:48 Quote
no its not good
that to me is not being part of a tribe

i say we attack him

[player]Argonaut61[/player] on 25.02.2011 at 17:58 Quote
what ? kind of like a ' Get The Hell Out of Our Tribe ' party :p

all invited - bring an axe
[player]silverfern[/player] on 25.02.2011 at 18:01 Quote
Author said:
[player]Argonaut61[/player] wrote:
what ? kind of like a ' Get The Hell Out of Our Tribe ' party :p

all invited - bring an axe

you can't threaten the tribe and expect to get away with it
someone with a nice sharp sword to take his head

[player]ravenflyte[/player] on 25.02.2011 at 19:06 Quote
ahh but axes have more offense... :)

[player]tribalking1690[/player] on 25.02.2011 at 19:07 Quote
We will have to watch in case he joins an enemy. So we keep his posts and an eye on him so we can inform his new tribe what he is like. before he gives any info on us. lol

[player]silverfern[/player] on 25.02.2011 at 19:33 Quote
i'll hold his mail

[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8687

all I can say is WOW! she seems like a cow! lol tough luck mate.

DeletedUser1410

well I'm a bad leader!!!!! always have been
thats before anyone else says so :)

DeletedUser5175

ok so you couldn't handle your own account and someone kindly agrees to watch it for you, then you cry and moan cos she used your troops for a war and oh no wah wah it was 10 hours away . . .

seems to me that you should have been online

and you shouldn't complain that some one used your troops to help your tribe

but most importantly, shes right, mixed villas are a waste you were wasting your farm space :(

oh and the bit where Yoda says she will clear a villa for you? tbh im sure from reading your errr ok we'll use your word 'pnp' that she can build a far superior nuke to you and so her offer to clear for you should be met with a thank you not a 'wah wah my 1k axe and 450 lc are gone' "o_O noez how can i clear a 10k villa now?"

DeletedUser

Copied from the account sitting rules

"Account sitters that intentionally destroy or seriously damage an account they are sitting will be punished. This includes suiciding troops, downgrading buildings, or supplying information about the account to a third party."

If you want action, log a ticket.

DeletedUser

Copied from the account sitting rules

"Account sitters that intentionally destroy or seriously damage an account they are sitting will be punished. This includes suiciding troops, downgrading buildings, or supplying information about the account to a third party."

If you want action, log a ticket.

Nah dont want action, the political side is as much a part of the game as everything else :)

DeletedUser

ok so you couldn't handle your own account and someone kindly agrees to watch it for you, then you cry and moan cos she used your troops for a war and oh no wah wah it was 10 hours away . . .

seems to me that you should have been online

and you shouldn't complain that some one used your troops to help your tribe

but most importantly, shes right, mixed villas are a waste you were wasting your farm space :(

oh and the bit where Yoda says she will clear a villa for you? tbh im sure from reading your errr ok we'll use your word 'pnp' that she can build a far superior nuke to you and so her offer to clear for you should be met with a thank you not a 'wah wah my 1k axe and 450 lc are gone' "o_O noez how can i clear a 10k villa now?"

I love the flames that suggest people dont have a RL, I had no internet access for 3 days and was moving house as in my original post, the request just for comments is also very clear.

The point here was that in order to run a good tribe I feel that the council have to be honest and supportive of their tribe members. You are obviously another one that tries to advance their own position by using members of your tribe. There were many more vills in our tribe in a better position to Nuke the vill, I have also always been active in the Tribe sending support when requested and trying to benifit my Tribe. Only to loose a large part of my farming troops.

As for the mixed vill it is as simple as LC for farming and Axes as I had the Pally Axe wepon first.

Leadership technique is of course a subject that people have many different opinions on, hence this thread, it is only my opinion that players such as yourself that believe a council sitter should use an account in such a way are poor leaders.

DeletedUser5175

haha i love when people make up comments to rebut that aren't in the post there failing to argue against doubly so when quotes are used - reminds me of Adellion :)

DeletedUser

haha i love when people make up comments to rebut that aren't in the post there failing to argue against doubly so when quotes are used - reminds me of Adellion :)

Lets face it this thread is only here for something to read and for my own amusement, however nothing will detract that this was a poor display of an account sit by a council member, then poor communication between the council to see why it was done in such a way. At least the Adellions of this world help keep the forums going a bit ;)

DeletedUser

So we all know there are many different styles of Tribe leadership, but regardless of their style, is there leaderships in the Top 20 Tribes that members want to either big up.... or slam down.

Mine is good.

DeletedUser

Best tribe for leadership - KnK! :)
The three Pogues leadership style is supportive (offering advice/guidance to whoever needs or requests it), strong and decisive.
Can't say fairer than that.
K

DeletedUser8202

Hmm thats an example of bad leader ship getting rid of all your men before even asking you
If i was going to do that id ask you
or better yet help you get your 2nd village so you can correct that and make it a specific vill

DeletedUser

Hmm thats an example of bad leader ship getting rid of all your men before even asking you
If i was going to do that id ask you
or better yet help you get your 2nd village so you can correct that and make it a specific vill

The truth in what you say is clear! That was exactly my intention with the sit, for me, the way this Tribe deals with his members is not anywhere as supportive or indeed good as in other Tribes I have been involved in.

DeletedUser

The truth in what you say is clear! That was exactly my intention with the sit, for me, the way this Tribe deals with his members is not anywhere as supportive or indeed good as in other Tribes I have been involved in.

So when you found you had lost your attack troops did you keep a mixed village or change it to work within the plan?

I know you feel a bit betrayed, however I hope you took it as an opportunity to fix a problem highlighted.

DeletedUser5283

Yea but aleast she offered to clear a village for you at the end of the day its a TRIBE game so what if she used your troops to hit an enemy it was for the good of the TRIBE its not as if she sent them to the other side of the map to hit some1 she didnt like get a grip m8. if youy were that bothered you should have gone inactive and let someone clear you :icon_wink: that way you cannt blame anyone eles for your noobed mixed village :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.