Ban?

DeletedUser

hello everyone!

My tribe BiH on w2 has a problem, we have recieved a message from the support regarding foreighn languages, does this necesarry means that our tribes forum forum needs to be on english???

we are all from same country and it will be easyer to comunicate on our language, and our tribes profile and all our profiles are on english!

Thanks, Syr!

DeletedUser

As it's forbidden to allow only one nation/language you can't deny a english speaking player based on him not speaking your language and those players will have to be able to read the forums.

DeletedUser

but our tribes limit is full and we dont have any foreighn players, however our shared forums are all english.

is it a problem or we need to talk on our tribes forum on english although we want to write in another, it doesnt hurt anyone, and noone can even see it. it is ours forum.

???

DeletedUser

Im sure there is a rule where your not suppose to talk about bans and stuff on the external forums, send a support ticket in if you wish, however the rule does clearly say all in english

Just use skype, or setup ur own forum, elsewhere

DeletedUser

I was in a similar situation a while ago (it was an English tribe with many members speaking Polish to each other) and the admin said that it's the responsibilty of the tribe to moderate their own forums and the language within it, due to the amount of tribal forums the game's moderation wouldn't step in.
So long as the tribe's profile is in English, all your members' profiles are in English and you allow people of all nationalities into your tribe then I expect there'll be no problem. Not that that makes it right, mind you...

DeletedUser

I was in a similar situation a while ago (it was an English tribe with many members speaking Polish to each other) and the admin said that it's the responsibilty of the tribe to moderate their own forums and the language within it, due to the amount of tribal forums the game's moderation wouldn't step in.
So long as the tribe's profile is in English, all your members' profiles are in English and you allow people of all nationalities into your tribe then I expect there'll be no problem. Not that that makes it right, mind you...

thanks you helped a lot, we allow everyone, but the limit is killing us :)

DeletedUser

Half of our players don't know english.Do we need to write on english in our forum?

Profile of our tribe is now on english like you asked and on co.uk server 1 we use our language without any problems

[many tribes on other servers(i know examples on TW.NET and Plemena.net) that use like us our language in their forum...some of they use korean,turkish,kazahstanish...]

DeletedUser4

Half of our players don't know english.Do we need to write on english in our forum?

Profile of our tribe is now on english like you asked and on co.uk server 1 we use our language without any problems

[many tribes on other servers(i know examples on TW.NET and Plemena.net) that use like us our language in their forum...some of they use korean,turkish,kazahstanish...]

[tt]EVERYTHING IN ALL WORLDS ON .CO.UK server MUST BE IN ENGLISH ONLY[/tt]

DeletedUser

Are you sure :S

you don't seem to be a professional :icon_rolleyes:

I think Tracey is just sick of having to repeat herself. The rules are really pretty clear on this issue:

Tribal Wars is an English game. English should be the only used language since it is the only language that is understood by everyone! All profiles, descriptions and in-game forums must be written in English. It is not allowed to create tribes exclusively for one nationality or language and/or to exclude other players because of their nationality. There will be no replies to support requests written in other languages. Repeated violations of that rule will lead to an account ban. If an in game message written in a language other than English is reported by the recipient a punishment might be given. Famous Latin quotes are allowed.

DeletedUser

But look this,we all are from bosnia and 70% don't speak english,we came here to play not to learn english
Our leader and duke of BiH doesn't speak english really good :(
What should we do, so we can't play this game in peace :S

Our tribe forum is given us to coordinate with it how we want to make us easier to win wars and to have fun :)
pls think about it :)

DeletedUser

There are many different versions of TW, each serving a different region. Go to the TW homepage and click the flag icon in the top left corner to bring up a menu of all the different regional servers: there must be one in there dedicated to your native language. It is probably best to play there if you don't want to play in English.

DeletedUser

But we will make our profile of players and tribe on english but let us the forum :)

imagine to spam on forum and telling jokes on different language,it doesn't make sense

this is all because we are first in w2 :mad:

DeletedUser530

Though adam is right, perhaps just a thought, you should allow players to have their forums in whatever language they want so long as they have a translation beneath the original text. This would allow for a larger community, becouse everything is translated anyone can join and understand, but it also allows for others to speak in their native language.

However doing this might lead to players creating tribes completely of their country origins.

DeletedUser4

[tt]If players wish to use their own langauge then they are entitled to play either on the international server, or on their own national server. This is the English server therefore ONLY english is allowed as communication.

Communication means mails, forum both internal and external, support tickets, tribal profiles and player profiles.

There are no exceptions to this.

Lets put this another way that may make you understand

If a breach of rules ticket is put in on you or a player of your tribe, this could mean that the ingame team need to check mails, and your forums perhaps for information to either prove or disprove the breach of rules. Information that you hold in your forum can be very helpful in our quests to answer tickets therefore we have to be able to read them.

[/tt]

DeletedUser

im confused how people can not understand u

tracey if u want a hug im here for you

DeletedUser

I am leader of this tribe BiH and I don't now English "I am using Google translation"

I don't now what is problem with us because we use our language in our forum who understand every member of my tribe...
We play on W1 Tribal Wars co.uk. and there we talk on our language, but because we don't have good rank there we don't have problems like here, you blame us because we are good ranked here ,top 5 tribes...

we are here to get some fun and not to conflict with you guys...

I beg you to let this out so that we all just play the game ...